Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego)

Go down 
+8
widukind
Ana
SUSANNE
Carola
LeeAnn
skysthelimit
Roger
boba_jagoda
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego)   boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:44 am

Your new Papo cats are wonderful! They are magnificant and the top dollar in the market I think sunny 
Roger is right, you need to get used to Papo horses, but they do have som very charming models with loads of personality.

boba_jagoda wrote:
I like having pairs Very Happy 
They forgot to paint the left face side on one of the pinto mares, so I just had to get her Very Happy 
It is also very interesting how these "made in Germany, Portugal, China, Tunisia" variants differ...
Your pinto mare is really special! Indeed the collecting of different Made ins can end up a sport Basketball Even some made in same country can also differ a lot. Each figurine is unique, and that's what I really like!

Isabeau

Isabeau

Country/State : Gotham City

PostSubject: Re: boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego)   boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Wow, lovely horses! You have excellent taste. :) I have a couple buckets of Legos, not sure what they're all from but I have Harry Potter and Star Wars sets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48412602@N04/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego)   boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:32 am

Beautyful flock of additions Very Happy 

That multy-coloured horsey is so cute, - and rare playmobil mice ...and your Papo great-cat collection is SO lovely !Applause 
What a nice way the tigress and her kittens wer packed . Mine were just in a little bag in the bag of their mom Very Happy 

CONGRATULATIONS, and thanks for sharing Applause 

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego)   boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:30 pm

welcome Very Happy Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego)   boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

boba_jagoda's horse collection (Schleich, Playmobil, Lego)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2