Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you NOT collect.

Go down 
+28
schleich61
cattlecollector
Kristie
Silver Unicornis
scot(t)
Miss Jane
koniminiatures
Geospiza fortis
Elros Alvar
SpiralStrix
Kikimalou
Tove
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Carola
Sumo
persefone
sauroid
ulinuk
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
widukind
LeeAnn
jarda
DaveScriv
Ana
A-J
NightLioness
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

what collect - What do you NOT collect. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you NOT collect.   what collect - What do you NOT collect. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi my friends, I just read alll the comments.. Hehehe
Very interesting and so much fun in collecting
Once I said I don't wanna collect horse/insect/sea life/human figures/dino
But now I have some of them.. Specially dino I really like it now and
I wanna get all Papo dinos !!!hahaha

- I still don't want to colllect Barbie dolls or fantasy figures -
O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you NOT collect.   what collect - What do you NOT collect. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:21 pm

I know you collect mainly Schleich, but being you from New Zealand, a country with a fantastic fauna, don't you collect those Animals of Australia from Science & Nature? They feature some animals from that region. Very Happy [/quote]
I don't know the animals of Austraila from science and nature, I'll have to have a look, although I have to be careful it might result in me adding another collection to my list! Laughing 
Now that would be hard on my budget!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What do you NOT collect.   what collect - What do you NOT collect. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:59 pm

Schleighgirl wrote:

I know you collect mainly Schleich, but being you from New Zealand, a country with a fantastic fauna, don't you collect those Animals of Australia from Science & Nature? They feature some animals from that region. Very Happy
I don't know the animals of Austraila from science and nature, I'll have to have a look, although I have to be careful it might result in me adding another collection to my list! Laughing 
Now that would be hard on my budget! [/quote]

Yes, when we start collecting many different brands it is hard to get all we want. You look really excited with your Schleich collection so I think it is sensate that you keep collecting in a moderated way. Very Happy
Though, just as curiousity, you can check here some Science & Nature animals, some are in comparison with Schleich figures to you see their sizes. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What do you NOT collect.   what collect - What do you NOT collect. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:05 pm

I dont collect Breyer and other horses, Safari VW and other huge series Very Happy 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you NOT collect.   what collect - What do you NOT collect. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you NOT collect.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3