Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:28 am

koniminiatures wrote:
Well damn, mister - you went all out, didn't you? I doubt I've ever seen as many models on one table, and that's including the model horse live shows I've been to. The boars and tall Cheetah are particularly nice, I think.

Laughing Laughing Of course lol! lol!
Yes I like the boars too, their painting just needs something Wink Thanks, Lea sunny

Fisva wrote:
I. Can't. Resist. Looking. At. It.

SoooOOOoOOo many!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy So many indeed = D
I've been cutting off my collection and there's anything else than horses now Very Happy

Carola wrote:
Impressive lot, though many of them were for your sisters Very Happy
Will be very interesting to see what the bodies will become bounce Especially the old draft Shire drunken

And hooray for pretty postmen Cool

Thank you, Carola! cheers
I'll load some W.I.P photos when they are well enough to show ;D Yes, he's nice model but a bit ugly so I really wanna make his chances better when he's in the night club Cool Razz

Thanks guys, and my next parcel is on its way - its from Roger! cheers cheers cheers cheers Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:02 am

Oh, Jonas, what will you do when Christmas comes? Suspect Suspect affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:17 am

Big congratulation Jonas Very Happy Now you will ahve to spend a lot of money to buy enough paintings Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:12 am

ulinuk wrote:
Oh, Jonas, what will you do when Christmas comes? Suspect Suspect affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Laughing

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:31 am

ulinuk wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Maybe won't get anything... lol! lol!

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation Jonas Very Happy  Now you will ahve to spend a lot of money to buy enough paintings Laughing Laughing Laughing

Many thanks Kiki! cheers haha I actually needed to buy more Laughing

Thanks all! cheers

My next parcel and what did it include will be shown here tomorrow sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:36 am

A-J wrote:
ulinuk wrote:
Laughing
I think Jonas will can swim in a pool filled with figurines rabbit cat pig elephant rendeer monkey [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:32 am

ulinuk wrote:
A-J wrote:
ulinuk wrote:
Laughing
I think Jonas will can swim in a pool filled with figurines rabbit cat pig elephant rendeer monkey [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laughing lol! Laughing lol! Very Happy I should really try xD Very Happy

Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:56 am

Elros Alvar wrote:
Om !!! You recibe  Princess Surah with horse on box , I really want her XD Huge Congrats My friend !!

pm sent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Hallo, witam, Здравейте, hola, hello, ciao, こんにちは, óla, Bonjour, dobry, helló den and hej all! Guess that enough...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's autumn now and all the leaves have fallen, except for some nasty ones that fall after you raked the whole yard...Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes  I was doing just that relaxing thing - raking leaves. I actually liked it specially in the end of the day.
Looks not so glamouros, right?  Laughing
Oh well whats that...?
I guess the parcel-fairy from the Bayala-world did his jokes again! = D
I brought it inside. It was  a very well packed and quite heavy nice box..
Lets just start what kind of treasures it hid! The beautiful dromedary!
One-eared ma'am! I need the entire room washing...O.o
Another guy willing to be customized..
Okay maybe thats enough. Third one Very Happy Will be changed into Konik!
This gorgeous wanted to move my sister's shelve
Very nice Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Aww I just loved him! Couldn't keep...  Rolling Eyes
I knew people liked this but that moment I saw this one I just fell in love. Papo is amazing! This one needed to move my sisters collection too like the others non-horses.. Dust dust..
Mooooo-se!
This one is really a mystery! I will need to share more photos of her. She's almost black version of the Trakki and the paint feels just like schleich made it. Surprised ??
Sripes! cheers
Beautiful lady queen
O.O
The waterbuck!
A pony.. Just kidding XP
Maybe the most cool giraffe that I've seen! cheers
Million thanks our friendly croc, Roger! farao farao sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Wow, Jonas. Again? I think till Christmas you will have really swimming pool affraid affraid affraid cheers

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:06 pm

ulinuk wrote:
Wow, Jonas. Again? I think till Christmas you will have really swimming pool affraid affraid affraid cheers

Laughing:lol:Yes, again! XD I better hope I won't have a swimming pool otherwise I just can't fit my bed anywhere Razz
Thanks for your comment Karolin@! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:24 am

Very nice new animals Jonas cheers Yay to Roger Very Happy
That giraffe, what brand is it, a Papo?

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:27 am

Congratulations, many great figures! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:41 am

Jonas, I am glad that heavy package arrived safely and that you and your sister enjoy these figures. Very Happy
Oh, so one-eared Fjord will be a Konik? Makes sense to me. Very Happy
Papo reticulated giraffe is a brilliant piece, new CollectA was enough for me so I am glad your sister will enjoy it. Very Happy I also hope she find interest in antelopes once these 3 are very cool too. Very Happy
Great pictures as usual! cheers

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 2:28 am

oh, wow! Congratulations, Jonas! cheers  that's a very nice bunch of some very nice animals! Very Happy

the black trakki mare is very interesting, do you want to share some more pictures of her, maybe??

oh and ofcourse hurray for Roger!! cheers  cheers  Congrats my friend! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:00 am

A lot of wonderful new additions!!  Big congratulations!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:33 am

WOW ! It gives me an idea : Perhaps I should ask the Danish fairies to hide chocolate cake in the hedge, - then perhaps my son will clip it ? bounce lol! lol!

I must say that the co-operation between a Portuguese crocodile and Finnish fairies is working perfectly cheers
SO many beautyful models !
How wonderful that the ones that are hurt can come to you for a new, better life Applause

It is hard to tell which one is the most beautyful, - but I always had a weak spot for that female moose, - and the Trakehner !!
Btw, - the dark colour of the Trakhener, - you see that sometimes on the older horse models, - they seem to have had s spare bucket of thin, dark paint at Schleich scratch
Does anybody know why they did this ? Shocked

Congratulations to you and your sister !!! And hurraaaaay for The Crocodile cheers

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:59 am

Oooooh sooo jealous that dromedary is on the tip top of my wishlist drunken bounce
What a lovely find under all the fallen leaves Very Happy Again your postman must have very poor eyesight if he is not finding the mailbox Shocked
Hurray for Roger cheers
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:37 am

Congratulations on these new figures Jonas and beautiful and magical appearance in your life ! Very Happy sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:13 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Very nice new animals Jonas cheers Yay to Roger Very Happy
That giraffe, what brand is it, a Papo?

Dnak je Karin! Very Happy They really are!
Yes, the Papo! cheers

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations, many great figures! Very Happy

Thank you, LeeAnn! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Jonas, I am glad that heavy package arrived safely and that you and your sister enjoy these figures. Very Happy
Oh, so one-eared Fjord will be a Konik? Makes sense to me. Very Happy
Papo reticulated giraffe is a brilliant piece, new CollectA was enough for me so I am glad your sister will enjoy it. Very Happy I also hope she find interest in antelopes once these 3 are very cool too. Very Happy
Great pictures as usual! cheers

Yes it did and very fast! Oh yes we do - I can't wait to get my hand on the customs and she can't wait to have her new room ready to put up all the animals! geek
Oh was it meant to be a Tarpan.. Well both are ok?! Laughing
I really did- as long it was with me lol! What a great, big model! The oryx is just stunning!
Obrigado! afro

TheLastStardust wrote:
oh, wow! Congratulations, Jonas! cheers  that's a very nice bunch of some very nice animals! Very Happy

the black trakki mare is very interesting, do you want to share some more pictures of her, maybe??

oh and ofcourse hurray for Roger!! cheers  cheers  Congrats my friend! I love you

Dank je wel, Nardien! cheers
Indeed she is! I'll share some more photos asap Wink What a Face
Thanks so much dear =))

widukind wrote:
A lot of wonderful new additions!!  Big congratulations!!

Danke, Andreas! jocolor

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW ! It gives me an idea : Perhaps I should ask the Danish fairies to hide chocolate cake in the hedge, - then perhaps my son will clip it ?  bounce  lol! lol!

I must say that the co-operation between a Portuguese crocodile and Finnish fairies is working perfectly cheers
SO many beautyful models !
How wonderful that the ones that are hurt can come to you for a new, better life Applause

It is hard to tell which one is the most beautyful, - but I always had a weak spot for that female moose, - and the Trakehner !!
Btw, - the  dark colour of the Trakhener, - you see that sometimes on the older horse models, - they seem to have had s spare bucket of thin, dark paint at Schleich scratch
Does anybody know why they did this ? Shocked

Congratulations to you and your sister !!! And hurraaaaay for The Crocodile cheers

lol! lol! lol! That surely would work... I'd put there white and dark chocolate. This precaution ensures a good result Laughing

It works pretty well, don't you think so, Croc? Very Happy Yes, I can't just wait to start! I'll give a new life for those poor ones which Roger sent me for free! cheers
Thanks for the info - so this is a real rare piece? confused Shocked I'm just wondering why her leg is cropped off the leg?

Tack, Susanne! Very Happy

Schleichgirl wrote:
Oooooh sooo jealous that dromedary is on the tip top of my wishlist drunken bounce
What a lovely find under all the fallen leaves Very Happy Again your postman must have very poor eyesight if he is not finding the mailbox Shocked
Hurray for Roger cheers

Too bad silent Very Happy I can ask my sis if she can give up it? Very Happy
It was! Laughing haha he never put anything in my mailbox only around the yard... lol!
Thank you, Emma! Very Happy

signatus wrote:
Congratulations on these new figures Jonas and beautiful and magical appearance in your life ! Very Happy sunny

Muchas gracias, Miguel! cheers Very Happy That was a a magical moment in the backyard! afro Hope there will be more like that Laughing

Thank y'all! flower

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:51 am

Love your photos of fall time drunken Your sister must be happy with such a bro cheers

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:25 am

Carola wrote:
Love your photos of fall time drunken Your sister must be happy with such a bro cheers

Haha some days she is some days she's not.... Rolling Eyes Laughing Tack, Carola cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:54 am

Tjänare, hello, hallo, hej, hei, hola, saudavel, etc etc  =D

Xmas is coming and we're already getting our presents. Well I am. Very Happy
Wednesday I ordered the Blue Ribbon Gypsy Wanner for Alvaro - you know I've told you about the online shop here with all the BR horses. I asked my mom if I can order two for me too - just ten euros... Cool So she said "ok, you can get them for a xmas present.."
So they arrived today! As soon as I got the box open it was sure I'll put them to my shelves right then. =D Couldn't wait for xmas!
Tada - the Palomino mare! - not stallion like it says on the back of the box
Nice model but you know the Safaris painting quality... Rolling Eyes Happy anyway! Very Happy
The second one was the horse for Alvaro! The magnificent Gypsy! I really need to get him too  Wink
And last one. I wrapped it out and saw something terrible Neutral The horse was like a candle - very oily and like covered with dust. But it wasn't dust. I didn't feel like dust. I couldn't really get it all off though I used Fairy and a dish brush. I'd like to know where he was stored... question  Suspect
Here he is after his bath. The coat is still weird. This made me just a little upset.
They're still very lovely! I'd love to repaint one. His painting is a way better than the Palominos. I was kind of surprised that they're that small. Or maybe I just reflected that BR horses are Tradi - size... Idk. They're very heavy! Iike that  Smile
Here's a photo of all three;
Palomino is taller than a clyde... ok  Very Happy
With Breyer Classic horse. About the same size.  
Those photos earlier were so dark and depressing, here some sun for you Very Happy
That's all now! Karolina, at least this time I'm not drowning in them Laughing
I guess some parcels will be here next week again... bounce See you all then again! cheers  Have a nice evening! sunny

Last edited by jonesee on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:58 am

Congratulations for these horses too Jonas cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:20 am

Thankyou for the sun sunny cheers

And thankyou for sharing your joy ..and your misery ...with us Very Happy Sad Very Happy

Amazing that you found the Gipsy Vanner !!! It is usually VERY hard to find Applause

The white layer on the Clydesdale, - we have seen it on CollectA and Schleich models :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

seems it is some sort of compound in the plastic, that oozes through or something .
Almost impossible to get it off, darned stuff Suspect

Can you get an replacement from the seller ? Shocked

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next