Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:28 am

TheLastStardust wrote:
oh! They are so nice! cheers  Trakki looks so much nicer in that colour!
and aww i see my old appy! I love you Congratulations on these beauties! you deserve them! cheers

Aww Dank je wel Nardien :) I love you
I agree, his color is fabulous! cheers
Haha I love him, there he's now with his friends sunny ¨

ulinuk wrote:
Nice newcomers again cheers Congrats cyclops cyclops cyclops

Thank you very much Karolina Very Happy Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Yvett is an "exclusive" from  STS. So, we can expect everything! cheers
Wonderful additions and nicely presented as usual. Very Happy

lol! She is! Lovely =)
Thanks, Roger - though these aren't good photos bcos I was so excited about them Very Happy

persefone wrote:
I love your room, it is very charming Very Happy

I saw a group of horse there with a name... maybe mine? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing My room is horrible..! Laughing Laughing Anything doesn't match together Evil or Very Mad Very Happy But now Iäm moving to another room before I go back to my sister's house x3
Youre right! xDXDXDXDXD

NightLioness wrote:
Lovely room, really like how you redone it ^^

Aaawww, those special additions are everywhere XD Congrats!!! Very Happy

Don't say that bcos it's not lovely xD Laughing
yep... and we love them the arab is an exception .... XD
Dankjewel! sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:33 am

Hello again cyclops Very Happy

So today I got another great parcel from Italy! I absolutely love CollectA horses, and it was so nice to get some more! This Palomino colored TWH is just stunning! The catalog photo doesn't show how beautiful he is :) I like these all very much. Ok, here we go,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I find him very beautiful as well. Noticed that the material is quite rubbery, so I'm a bit disappointed. Can anybody explain why there's 2014 under his belly? The mold was made before that.. xO
Of course him! Gorgeous! =)
Also so nice to have nice older Schleich  sunny
All I got
And my sister got these Very Happy

Thank you Francesco for those great horses and animals!   sunny

Have a good evening and night  cheers

Ps. I need dusting. no. My shelves need dusting Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:46 am

Jonas, so nice horses, actually it is very weird that your figure is marked 2014 instead of 2011? scratch Yes, these early CollectA Deborah models are very rubbery, not nice to touch at all but they look excelent in shelves. Get ready because I am almost sure that new 2015 Schleich pinto will be made of a lightweight material too.
Appaloosa doesn't use to be rubbery and it is an excelent horse. What I like most in CollectA is that their figures look to replicate mature horses while even the older Schleich have always some juvenile touch.
Your sister also got some wonderful figures, that old Safari "Arabian" is very proud looking and already a classic among Safari horses. Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:20 am

Lovely additions Very Happy Especially the Palomino, he looks very good!

Indeed it's VERY strange with the 2014 mark on the ol horse.... scratch

Oh - And I just saw that you got the Müller SEs bounce They look really great! Especially the Lipizzan and the Trakehner! Love them!

And I also really love how you've arranged your room. The horses on the shelf looks almost like something set up in a designer home - but isn't it kind of a designer home Rolling Eyes Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:34 am

Roger wrote:
Jonas, so nice horses, actually it is very weird that your figure is marked 2014 instead of 2011? scratch Yes, these early CollectA Deborah models are very rubbery, not nice to touch at all but they look excelent in shelves. Get ready because I am almost sure that new 2015 Schleich pinto will be made of a lightweight material too.
Appaloosa doesn't use to be rubbery and it is an excelent horse. What I like most in CollectA is that their figures look to replicate mature horses while even the older Schleich have always some juvenile touch.
Your sister also got some wonderful figures, that old Safari "Arabian" is very proud looking and already a classic among Safari horses. Very Happy

Obrigado! Very Happy
Yeah it is! I can upload a photo that everyone believe.. Very Happy I definitely agree, even though I can't maybe repaint them they're ice like that with their rubber legs that anyone can't guess XP Oh damn!
True words! Let's see what kind of material the new CollectAs will be... He is! Very Happy

Carola wrote:
Lovely additions Very Happy Especially the Palomino, he looks very good!

Indeed it's VERY strange with the 2014 mark on the ol horse.... scratch

Oh - And I just saw that you got the Müller SEs bounce They look really great! Especially the Lipizzan and the Trakehner! Love them!

And I also really love how you've arranged your room. The horses on the shelf looks almost like something set up in a designer home - but isn't it kind of a designer home Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Tack tack tack, Carola! :d Happy to see you here!
Yes, just love him... cyclops
yep.. I've no any explanation why would they mark it like that...?!
Yvette was so awesome and sent them for me! cheers They look good, but some of them material isn't so good.. Legs are rubbery, not that much as CollectAs but still.. silent

Haha I dont understand what you see there, my opinion is that it's just a chaos Laughing
I guess so... Embarassed Aw thank you =) Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:07 pm

Congratulations! cheers The Lusitano is fantastic - as you know I have the dun, I really like the grey drunken

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Haha, I see you have also bought Collecta TWH! And I agree, the plastic is weird! When you touch it you have a feeling that the horse actually has a very tiny fur, lol Very Happy

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Lovely CollectA additions Jonas! The palomino TWH looks very nice indeed Very Happy
I think your beautiful pictures have inspired me to go on a collectA shopping spree for christmas Laughing

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:20 pm

Big congrats again cyclops cheers Oh, this CollectA Palomino TWH is.... affraid affraid affraid Applause Applause Applause Embarassed Shocked

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:04 am

Sweet additions! The Collectas are lovely, of course, and I quite like that pinto Shetland too. Are they, too, headed for repainting?

Also, if you want to stabilize the TWHs' legs, you can always pin them in place. I did a quick instructional drawing on lengthening a leg by pinning it a while back, but the same idea goes for just pinning a leg without cutting it in half first. Here: 1, 2.

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:07 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! cheers The Lusitano is fantastic - as you know I have the dun, I really like the grey drunken

Very Happy Very Happy Thank you LeeAnn! Yes I remembered that and tried right away if my gray one would do the same nasty thing as yours, you know, falling on his tail. But even though his legs are really soft that's not happening Smile I need to get the dun too! Very Happy

Fisva wrote:
Haha, I see you have also bought Collecta TWH! And I agree, the plastic is weird! When you touch it you have a feeling that the horse actually has a very tiny fur, lol Very Happy

Yeah I had to  Laughing  Laughing I think I'd repaint the pinto TWH too.. xD Would love to see what can I do for him Very Happy Good that you said that! I noticed that yesterday! Very interesting feeling you get when you touch it  Very Happy

sadie3112 wrote:
Lovely CollectA additions Jonas! The palomino TWH looks very nice indeed Very Happy
I think your beautiful pictures have inspired me to go on a collectA shopping spree for christmas Laughing

cheers Yes they're aren't they!?  I love you
Oh so nice! And I can definitely encourage you to buy some, these horses are gorgeous  sunny haha Very Happy

ulinuk wrote:
Big congrats again cyclops cheers Oh, this CollectA Palomino TWH is.... affraid affraid affraid Applause Applause Applause Embarassed Shocked

Thank you Karolina!  farao He is  Very Happy  cheers

And the biggest thank you for you, Frana!  cheers

Last edited by jonesee on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:09 am

koniminiatures wrote:
Sweet additions! The Collectas are lovely, of course, and I quite like that pinto Shetland too. Are they, too, headed for repainting?

Also, if you want to stabilize the TWHs' legs, you can always pin them in place. I did a quick instructional drawing on lengthening a leg by pinning it a while back, but the same idea goes for just pinning a leg without cutting it in half first. Here: 1, 2.

Thanks, Lea! sunny
Nope, I wont re paint that cutie. Smile Maybe just that pinto TWH.. later.
Hey thank you very much! That's very helpful! cheers Thanks!

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Glad to be of use. If you have stellar aim, you can always just stick heated pins in the model's legs through the bottoms of its feet and up, without even cutting that slit to lay the pin in. If you manage it, it leaves the model looking just like the untouched factory version; and if you don't, you get sooty ends of bent pins sticking out from halfway up its legs. Laughing Still, if you have a steady hand and pins that heat nice and even, it's a viable option and certainly less work.

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:11 am

koniminiatures wrote:
Glad to be of use. If you have stellar aim, you can always just stick heated pins in the model's legs through the bottoms of its feet and up, without even cutting that slit to lay the pin in. If you manage it, it leaves the model looking just like the untouched factory version; and if you don't, you get sooty ends of bent pins sticking out from halfway up its legs. Laughing Still, if you have a steady hand and pins that heat nice and even, it's a viable option and certainly less work.

That sounds even better Very Happy I'll try asap. I need ask about something. You know that Dremel the mini tool you can find for example in Tokmanni, do you have one? I mean should I buy that? I guess it would be more practical than just a drill... Rolling Eyes
But many thanks for you help, Lea!

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:03 am

No problem! As for rotary tools, I only have the big old Dremel, the 300 I think, and for it some Biltema jewellery carving blades (very good!) and some old cutting disks (not at all good - they explode..). I've never tried the other models, I'm afraid. Certainly I'd expect most any rotary tool to be handier for this sort of use than a plain drill.

If you do get a Dremel or any other rotary, however, I quite recommend investing in one of those bendy hose-like ends for it - holding aloft and gripping the vibrating tool itself when carving will eventually cause nerve damage (and the sheer weight of the 300, for instance, will screw up the affected wrist well before that - at least if that wrist is held up chiefly by the power of flab on bone like those on yours truly..).

Last edited by koniminiatures on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:56 am

koniminiatures wrote:
No problem! As for rotary tools, I only have the big old Dremel, the 300 I think, and for it some Biltema jewellery carving blades (very good!) and some old cutting disks (not at all good - they explode..). I've never tried the other models, I'm afraid. Certainly I'd expect most any rotary tool to be handier for this sort of use than a plain drill.

If you do get a Dremel or any other rotary, however, I quite recommend investing in one of those bendy hose-like ends for it - holding aloft and gripping the vibrating tool itself when carving will eventually cause nerve damage (and the sheer weight of the 300, for instance, will screw up the affected wrist well before that - at least if you're built chiefly out of flab and bone like yours truly).

Ok. I'll remember that, and actually there's Biltema just nice km away so I can visit there as well... I guess I need to take my papa with me to buy the Dremel, that I won't buy a street drill Very Happy Will destroy my horses and myself otherwise!
Thanks a lot for your information and help again =)

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:02 am

Oh, some more beautiful horses you got! Congratulations Jonas! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:15 am

Nice new horses!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:22 am

Many thanks, Anna and Andreas Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:11 am

Great newcomers! I always like the stories round your new figures! The stories and the very good pictures! cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:23 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Great newcomers! I always like the stories round your new figures! The stories and the very good pictures! cheers

cheers Danke, Yvette! cheers
I hope that you saw also those which are from you, the photo aren't working anymore.. scratch Evil or Very Mad
I still wanna thank you for your awesome gifts and all the stuff there! sunny

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:08 am

all those beautiful horses! congrats Jonas! cheers
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:47 am

Many thanks buddy Very Happy cheers Very Happy

More to come.. Wink

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:25 am

Hola, nazdar, hallo and hej all! cheers

It's been a while since I posted anything here and I've gotten some real treasures! Quite a long time ago Karolina (Ulinuk) form Chez asked me for my address. Of course I gave it for her but I didn't have time to say a cat as I got this nice letter. There was three lovely and very well drawn horses drawings cheers They're amazing aren't they?
I know who loves this one.. ; D Me too! O.o
These all are wonderful...
Look! We've a true artist here  Smile Thank you Karolina! It was a lovely surprise and made me truly happy :)
------------
You know these old horses made by Reisler and that kind of companies.. I remember seeing  this lovely grazing mare somewhere on the forum. Lennart who's living very near us in Sweden had one for sale and it was my chance! Got it for such a good price. I bought her and three others to be sent for Nardien. Finally I have this wonderful oldie and I couldn't be happier Very Happy
I've made sure that she won't fall anymore Wink
My favorite horse for ever! :) Tack så mycekt, Lennart. Jag är möldigt glad med det  sunny
------------
Sieh dir das an! I've always been a fan of Shanti's horses and finally finally finally I've gotten one! This mare is made of the model that isn't so nice, but look what a marvelos mare she has painted.  drunken Perfection...  cheers her name is Painted Hope - and that's a creepy thin bcos my older Shetlander was named with the same name Very Happy But this mare. I don't need to say anything - just look a the photos;
This smiley reflects my emotions right now
But there's more! We had this long lasting trade with Alvaro and now both of us have received our parcels Very Happy I was so surprised about what he had sent to me. It was a heavy parcel with so much awesome horses!
The old version of the Pinto :3 and tinky!
*passed out*
And now the best part! As I like a lot Shanti's work Alvaros style just hits me These are excellent. cheers cheers The customs;
Stunning mare with interesting color  cheers
The fjordie Wink It feels like porcelain!
And now all the Tinkers that are my favorites;
He's not a tinker but wow! Surprised
I've no words for the last one specially.. I absolutely love him!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
And there was one tinker more but he was broken.. I'll try to fix him =) I'm just looking at them and they're all looking so good! Very Happy Everyone - the drawings, the oldie, Painted hope and the horses from Spain!  
My collection got a new beautiful member Wink

Thank you all that've been so nice and sent these for me. I like them so much every single piece cheers  

Thanks for checking my newcomers Very Happy Good night!

Last edited by JonasV on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:05 am

o.0 Joans, I think you are in a model horse heaven now!
Just look at all those beautiful jewels you got, as well as some great drawings.
Big, big congrats Jonas Very Happy sunny cheers cyclops bounce

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next