Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange new baby fairyn in her crib

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

Strange new baby fairyn in her crib Empty
PostSubject: Strange new baby fairyn in her crib   Strange new baby fairyn in her crib EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Hello friends, One month ago I saw this strange picture with a rare baby fairy  scratch 
Is a new figure for 2015 or a special edition set  scratch scratch 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think he's so rfare and ugly but..  Razz 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Strange new baby fairyn in her crib   Strange new baby fairyn in her crib EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Interesting! Maybe a 2015 release?

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Strange new baby fairyn in her crib   Strange new baby fairyn in her crib EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Nice! What's that beautiful foal with wings? drunken Very beautiful!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Strange new baby fairyn in her crib   Strange new baby fairyn in her crib EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Exiting , - it must be a 2015-model. I do not remember SE's with such completely new moulds  cheers 

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Strange new baby fairyn in her crib   Strange new baby fairyn in her crib EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:39 pm

You're right, it will be a 2015 figure  Wink 
@jonas: is the 2014 rainbow pegasus-unicorn foal that came with a rainbow elf  Very Happy 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Strange new baby fairyn in her crib   Strange new baby fairyn in her crib EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:42 am

Ok, thank you! Very nice Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SilkySky

SilkySky

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Strange new baby fairyn in her crib   Strange new baby fairyn in her crib EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:16 am

Alvaro, I may have a partial answer for you! I was buying some Schleich Elves on Amazon, and I happened to read the description for Dunya:

"Evinya can be placed in Dunya's arms (item number 7482), because Dunya is little Evinya's elf mother"
I assumed that they must have meant 70482, but there is no item with that number yet! 70481 and 70483 are items, though, so I don't know why this mystery Elf Baby was not released this year. I hope it will be released in 2015 so we can see the model clearly!

Last edited by SilkySky on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected the wrong link)
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Strange new baby fairyn in her crib   Strange new baby fairyn in her crib EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:41 pm

SilkySky wrote:
Alvaro, I may have a partial answer for you! I was buying some Schleich Elves on Amazon, and I happened to read the description for Dunya:

"Evinya can be placed in Dunya's arms (item number 7482), because Dunya is little Evinya's elf mother"
I assumed that they must have meant 70482, but there is no item with that number yet! 70481 and 70483 are items, though, so I don't know why this mystery Elf Baby was not released this year. I hope it will be released in 2015 so we can see the model clearly!
Wow, Thanks! I just saw that, I like the name of Evinya  Cool  I hope see also the boat, and a new book, and new sun and shadow elves!  bounce bounce 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange new baby fairyn in her crib   Strange new baby fairyn in her crib Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange new baby fairyn in her crib
Page 1 of 1