Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28

Go down 
+47
Wilorvise
DestrierModels
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
TheSpottedCat
christinavanderschouw
Mgarat
Night Elf
Tarunyada
costicuba
sadie3112
Regy
JonasV
Kikimalou
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Shanti
Dum_my
koniminiatures
Sassyscribbler
Bloodrayne
NightLioness
Bonobo
MiniZoo
Robert
scot(t)
Deseo
Damon
Florian
Fisva
A.R.Garcia
Pluisje1998
SyLoBe
A-J
Taos
persefone
boba_jagoda
sortepletter
elephas_maximus
Jetty
Silver Unicornis
Elros Alvar
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Miss Jane
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 pm

I have to agree with Simmone! Anytime I see a Safari horse repainted with quality like you do, I get always impressed with how good replicas they are. I remember the Shire repainted, was it Simmone? Now your barb, graceful sculpts with poor painting is what they are ini their original version.
I hope Safari puts some more effort in painting in their new announced horse collection. cheers

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Wow, how many new and wonderful customs! I can´t say which one is my favourite, because I like them all!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Thank you both! cheers

Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:37 pm

These are GREAT LeeAnn! I especially love the Fjord and what you did with that Arab!!! I would never have thought to do that! Awesome! Applause

Check out my work on...

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:03 am

Thank you! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:40 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
JonasV wrote:
;]Gosh LeeAnn these two are absolutely gorgeous! That arabian oh my.. Surprised  I'd love to have her on my shelve Very Happy

Thank you Jonas! Really? I'm not really liking the Arab as much as I hoped I would Razz

Yes I do! Twisted Evil Very Happy Well I wish I was talented with pastels like you are drunken
Can I ask is there any possibility to buy this one for me? Embarassed What a Face Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:43 pm

I'll be bringing her to a show in March, and in fact I already promised her to someone else if I decide to sell after the show, I'm sorry! Embarassed If the other person decides not to buy her you're next on the list. Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:21 am

LeeAnn wrote:
I'll be bringing her to a show in March, and in fact I already promised her to someone else if I decide to sell after the show, I'm sorry! Embarassed If the other person decides not to buy her you're next on the list. Wink

Okay, it's ok! Very Happy Have a great show! cheers sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Got this one finished! He was originally the Safari Ltd. "Dancing Bells," seen below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I cut off all the tack and sanded it smooth, and cut the end of the tail so it wasn't so weird and flat. Then I bent the tail around and attached it to the leg to give it a swishy motion. And yes, this is the horse that made the x-acto knife slip and land in my hand. Mad

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Gosh ! He is gorgeous now cheers

What a fantastic colour, - it looks like real horse-coat ! And the eyes ! Applause

I am sure he did not mean to harm you, he looks ever so kind Wink

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing There's a demon behind those kind eyes Twisted Evil Wink Thank you Susanne!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:12 am

Demon? What is happening in this forum? affraid Laughing
Why are all demons so beautiful? Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:14 am

lol! Nothing is happening to the forum, just the horse Wink

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:22 pm

I think he is better know without i rider.
I really don't like the atteched riders Razz i don;t have any!

You have done a wonderfull job for this horse freeing hem Very Happy
And his tail does look teen timer better like this

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Thank you! The rider does come off, but the tack doesn't. So the tack had to be cut off. Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:08 pm

Great work cheers All the lovely details on him. And I like that tail so much better.
So he wasn't too happy to give away his tack @ silent Hope your fingers is doing ok now Wink

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Laughing Thanks Jonas!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:13 am

This is the first etchie I ever attempted, which I held off on and tossed him into the body box. I finally picked him back up and finished him. The hooves, eyes, pinking, and mane/tail are painted, the body color is etched.

He started out as this model, but was in terrible condition with barely any paint left.
(Photo courtesy of IDYB)

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:37 am

Oh, what a cutie Very Happy He looks so adorable in his new coat Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:36 am

Arrrhw, - so lovely drunken

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Thanks ladies Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:33 am

He turned out very cute way I'd say Very Happy Great work! Little cutie :)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Thanks Jonas Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Gorgeous litlle beauty :)

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:52 pm

Ooh I saw that one on your site Very Happy  Its so gorgeus that I was going to comment but I feel funny being the only commenter on your site Laughing geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next