Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]

Go down 
+13
landrover
Shanti
Wilorvise
Carola
JonasV
Damon
NightLioness
ulinuk
LeeAnn
Roger
SUSANNE
persefone
widukind
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:37 pm

jonesee wrote:
I was the person who was saying those are disgusting but well, my mom will order it for me soon:roll: Very Happy  
They really are beautiful and like you said it could nice to have some other coat with the mare! Congratulations, Damon Very Happy

Where will se be ordering this? It can only be delivered in Germany Crying or Very sad

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:44 pm

I saw this set at TRU here in the US. Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Damon93 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
I was the person who was saying those are disgusting but well, my mom will order it for me soon:roll: Very Happy  
They really are beautiful and like you said it could nice to have some other coat with the mare! Congratulations, Damon Very Happy

Where will se be ordering this? It can only be delivered in Germany Crying or Very sad

Really? Neutral So I can't get it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:36 pm

Ohhh! They are beautyful, - especially the foal drunken

I also hope so much to get them some day bounce

Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:59 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

With the two Tinkers? I've heard it was a German exclusive Smile

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 3:29 pm

Damon93 wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Yes, the one with the Tinkers Very Happy It's not a German exclusive. Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Congrats again!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 3:44 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Damon93 wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Yes, the one with the Tinkers Very Happy It's not a German exclusive. Wink

Make sure you get it, I know it's rare and hard to get ! Very Happy Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 3:56 pm

I didn't buy it, I don't really care for the horses too much and it's a lot of money for the whole stable when I don't even have room for it.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Congratulations for your new "special" horses. Very Happy

jonesee wrote:

Who told Mom is not supportive??? scratch scratch Well, I hope your Mom can save some money to buy a new trio of shoes to your sister. tongue

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for your new "special" horses. Very Happy

jonesee wrote:

Who told Mom is not supportive??? scratch scratch  Well, I hope your Mom can save some money to buy a new trio of shoes to your sister. tongue

lol! lol! haha you make me laugh even if I might not be able to get the stable with tinkys Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:29 am

Maybe the two best Schleich models since 2011, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I didn't buy it, I don't really care for the horses too much and it's a lot of money for the whole stable when I don't even have room for it.

Yeah it's a huge amount of money. I bought the stable for €90,- and sold it without the horses for €70,-, so that wasn't that bad!

Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:22 pm

I finally got the September 2014 models (I forgot to photograph the wash-set, that one will be posted soon)

And I can tell .... I bought the SUPER PINTO cheers It was €156 with shipping, it's a lot, but think about the fact it usually sells around €300,- around here, I'm happy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This girl is really ugly.

And I got some extra stuff with my order, even a rabbit? lol

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Oh my god I'm dying! O.o They're all so beautiful Surprised

And congrats on the Super pinto! Very Happy So you was the lucky one who got it!! Hurray!

I really like them a lot :)

Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:55 pm

jonesee wrote:

And congrats on the Super pinto! Very Happy So you was the lucky one who got it!! Hurray!

Yes! I contacted the seller directly when I saw him, since he didn't ship to The Netherlands. I said to him if you are willing to ship him to the Netherlands, I'll buy him directly! And he did, so I bought him. bounce

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Congratulations!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Thank you! :)

Here's a picture of the last set!

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Huge congrats, especially on the super pinto! cheers cheers cheers

Did you repaint the trakehners?

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Huge congrats, especially on the super pinto! cheers cheers cheers

Did you repaint the trakehners?

Thanks!! I didn't need him for €300, but €150 was okay and if I need to I can sell it for more, so I think it isn't a bad investment.

And nope! I did not repaint any of these models, every model here is original Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Damon93 wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Yes! I contacted the seller directly when I saw him, since he didn't ship to The Netherlands. I said to him if you are willing to ship him to the Netherlands, I'll buy him directly! And he did, so I bought him. bounce

Wow you were lucky! cheers Did you buy the trakki horses separately? Good to see the hanoverian too. Schleich has some beautiful colors this year drunken Can I ask who was the seller? Embarassed Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:49 pm

No, they were with the stable set

It was a seller at eBay, kevin74639 is his name xD

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Those are the SEs from the barn then? bounce They're very nice, I love the foal!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:49 am

Damon93 wrote:
No, they were with the stable set

It was a seller at eBay,  kevin74639 is his name xD

Aha danke! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:08 pm

I added this guy to my collection today,
He's awesome, almost no scratches for his age and price ...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next