Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleichgirls new additions!

Go down 
+11
NightLioness
Roger
DaveScriv
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
JonasV
TheLastStardust
persefone
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Schleichgirls new additions!   Empty
PostSubject: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 11:05

I couldn't resist these two handsome guys and I was excited to find out that the trader was in my area and for a bonus was a collector!!! So I got to have a bit of a chat with someone about model animals which is always nice. Esspecially after my mum had just finished telling me that I should stop collecting lol! 
I thought that it would then be better if I didn't tell mum about these two Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have just finished photographing walk-arounds of all 104 of my figurines  Sleep drunken   tongue What a Face  I was cramped and sore after hours hunched up with the camera cyclops silent 
So if you would like to see walk arounds of some of my figurines, let me know.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Emma on Sat 24 Jan 2015 - 20:21; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 11:40

Nice horses!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 11:44

TWH is my favorite schleich horse; congrats!
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 13:31

such nice horses! I have them too, and they are both one of my favourites! I love you Congrats! sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 13:39

Yes these are one of the ones I have been eyeing in the catalogue for a while Rolling Eyes I am esspecially interested in the lipizzaner because I saw a film and a documentary about the famous spanish riding school in Vienna, Austria, so this horse has a special meaning for me. However, out of the two I would give points to the TWS for his good looks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 14:12

You got two great horses from the best times of Schleich.. Big congrats on them Very Happy
Haha I'm sure you better keep your mouth shut about those two Laughing Laughing Thanks Emma = D

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 14:15

Congrats!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 14:30

Beautyful horses, and great photos cheers

Yes, it is hard work if you wnat to take many photos of good quality Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 5:06

Hi everyone! Very Happy 
I had a very nice surprise today which really cheered me up as I had a headache.
Just look at what was in my mailbox Surprised Very Happy cheers 

Well I thought to myself, this is quite a big box for one small walrus Surprised  and I was very excited Very Happy

The suspension grows...
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  even mum was curious to see what it was Very Happy

LOOK! Shocked Very Happy
Wow he was so much bigger then I expected, I love him cheers 

It sure is a great feeling when you finally get a figure that you have been wanting for years Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And look at his little friends Wink  bounce bounce bounce 

Thank you so much Susanne cheers cheers

Last edited by Schleichgirl on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 13:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 9:18

Congratulations for you and hurray for Susanne:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 9:25

Hurray ! That was very fast cheers

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 13:38

Owowowow! I love them and I love your photos and you yard and wow drunken cheers Very Happy And these are from Susanne, Hurray for her and congrats for you, Emma Very Happy sunny cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 13:44

cheers cheers

Congratulations! Very Happy Great gift from our dearest Susanne Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 18:49

So cool!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 19:36

Hurray for Susanne and Congrats Emma!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 23:05

Thanks for your nice comments everyone cheers I am enjoying my new figures and have them sitting ontop of my cabnet so that I can admire them Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 2:08

I found this old guy along with two papo horses on trademe in the wrong section. Lucky for me they were in the wrong section or people would have found them and started a bidding war for them. As it was I got them cheap Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I had to do some research to find out which year he was made because his tummy said 2005 but the catalogue didn't have him there. I found out that he was made in 2006 so it is odd that his tummy says 2005  scratch  An odd mistake to make Smile   Now I have two oldies bounce

Last edited by Schleichgirl on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 13:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 7:58

Nice new lion!!

Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 8:31

Schleichgirl wrote:
I found this old guy along with two papo horses on trademe in the wrong section. Lucky for me they were in the wrong section or people would have found them and started a bidding war for them. As it was I got them cheap Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I had to do some research to find out which year he was made because his tummy said 2005 but the catalogue didn't have him there. I found out that he was made in 2006 so it is odd that his tummy says 2005  scratch  An odd mistake to make Smile   Now I have two oldies bounce

2005 would be the year they got the copyright passed on the figure, perhaps late in the year, so it wasn't until 2006 that it went into full production. So not a mistake, just part of the normal lead time from the initial design through to sales launch process.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 8:59

He is beautyful, congratulations, Emma cheers

All Schleich models have the mark of the year before they were launched Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 8:59

Thats interesting to know thanks cheers
You can see that he is covered in dust which makes him appear a little bit ghostly and I have just given him a wash, it is amazing to see the colour that was hidden underneath him Surprised
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 10:13

You've got the scary lion! affraid The older lion, previous to this one, is a nicer figure. Dave and Susanne are right, there's no mistake with the year. Now it is easy, you check the year on figure so you'll find it presented as new in the next year catalogue.

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 12:18

Ive this one too! He's a great model :) Big congratulations, Emma Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 13:27

Congrats!

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   EmptySun 19 Oct 2014 - 21:21

I thought that I would share this story very quickly with you.
I sat down to breakfast this morning and then decided to switch seats so to see my display case and admire the figures while eating. I happened to look down at the horses and saw something very strange confused scratch confused
There was a brown shape of a bear on his hind legs in my display case!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
At first I thought, I must be hallucinating, I have been studying the movie a beautiful mind where the main character hallucinates.

I thought, now I am seeing figures  Shocked affraid No

So I left my breakfast and went to the display case and pulled out the bear, nope, he's real Laughing lol!

Emma: "Mum! how did this bear get here?"
Mum: "Oooooh, theres a bear in with the horses, thats a bit of excitement"  Laughing *laughs*
Emma: *understands and hugs mum* "thank you! What a nice surprise! Thank you!"
Mum: "I saw him in the shop, and simply couldn't resist him, he is so nice"

Incorrectly speaking because I believe that this is the female grizzly bear 14686.

I don't have time to post any pictures now because I have to get back to work, eight more weeks to go till exams and then I will show you all my new additions  Very Happy
I wanted to post this because it is a symbol of my mums wonderful generosity, because she knows that I have had a hard time the last few days  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleichgirls new additions!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next