Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleichgirls new additions!

Go down 
+11
NightLioness
Roger
DaveScriv
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
JonasV
TheLastStardust
persefone
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:53 am

Susanne - is this the truck that you wanted photographed for the website? Very Happy And the trailor too of course bounce

That is very interesting information Very Happy  Thanks cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:59 am

Emma wrote:
Susanne - is this the truck that you wanted photographed for the website? Very Happy And the trailor too of course bounce

Yes ! Can I "steal " These pictures, please ? bounce cheers

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:04 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Emma wrote:

Yes ! Can I "steal " These pictures, please ? bounce cheers

lol!  Yes you may Very Happy  I'm just having problems sending them to you Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:42 am

Congratulations! Very Happy I have this one too, and I'm considering selling it actually. Too bad I didn't know you wanted it!

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:13 am

Thats okay Very Happy I ordered it before we made the trade. I'm slowly crossing off the figures on the retired list for 2015 and 2014 Wink

I am having so much trouble just trying to send Susanne all these photos Mad  Can anyone help? Whenever I send her an email with pictures attached it gets sent back to me. confused
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:21 am

Do you want to send them to me and I can send them on to her?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:39 am

Congratulations Emma for your new addition! Very Happy Thanks Susanne for your explanations and Emma for letting Susanne use your pictures on TAI. Wink After all these formailites... Laughing
Emma, I believe Susanne don't need the original (large) versions of your pictures, I think she can use these saving directly from the forum. Maybe you're trying to send an amount of pictures that your e-mail service cannot "afford". Try to resize them or send them in several messages. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Congratulations for very nice additions!! cheers And how nice that you also help building TAI with your photos cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Yes you got the jeep Very Happy Congrats Emma =)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Thankyou very much LeeAnn, Roger, Ana and Jonas Very Happy cheers Very Happy I am glad that I can help with TAI. I have always wanted to be able to help out more with things on here. I can't identify figures (from unknown brands) and I can't produce missing figures from others wishlists, but now I am finally glad that I can do something Smile sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Emma wrote:
Thankyou very much LeeAnn, Roger, Ana and Jonas Very Happy cheers Very Happy I am glad that I can help with TAI. I have always wanted to be able to help out more with things on here. I can't identify figures (from unknown brands) and I can't produce missing figures from others wishlists, but now I am finally glad that I can do something Smile sunny

And it is great also, because now I HAVE to start making the tables for the Schleich accessories cheers geek Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:23 am

I can't wait to see them bounce bounce bounce Very Happy   Can I help you with this "boring" task? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:29 am

I have now got the skunk, eagles in nest, and the racoon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:33 am

These are very good Schleich figures, mainly eaglets and racoon. I also have both figures! Very Happy Congratulations! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:33 am

Congratulations Emma! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:20 am

Thanks! Very Happy
Here is what I got for Christmas bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:21 am

More great models! cheers Don't let them fight over the food - one piece of bamboo and three pandas, oh no!! affraid

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:41 am

lol! lol! lol! 

No worries! I let them outside for some breakfast when they looked like they were about to squabble over the bamboo.
Grass maybe not as tasty but it seemed to do the trick Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:13 am

Nice panda pictures! Laughing They look really happy. Very Happy Those are just my niece favorite animals, once she thought in collecting all pandas just as I do with my foxes but she gave up. There are so many that she likes like those from major brands but she's not really very interested in some vintage or something like that. Wink That's natural with young girls, I guess. Now she's more into horses and cars. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:25 am

lol!

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:59 am

Your pandas look very happy outside enjoying the sunshine sunny

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:18 am

Congrats Emma Very Happy Those eagle chicks look so cute.
Nice panda photo!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:04 am

Cute newcomers Emma:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:19 am

Very nice newcomers Emma and I love the outside photo of the whole panda family!!! sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:49 am

Love the Pandas! and the Skunk and the Raccoon. Some of my all-time favorite Schleich models. Congrats Emma!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleichgirls new additions!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next