Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleichgirls new additions!

Go down 
+11
NightLioness
Roger
DaveScriv
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
JonasV
TheLastStardust
persefone
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Wow, that's a fantastic surprise! Huge congrats! Looks like your mum is finally accepting your collection, huh? Very Happy So happy to hear that! cheers cheers

Good luck on your exams!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Fantastic story Emma! flower
Surely your Mother saw how you're feeling these days, your devotion for these little figures and also your dedication to studies. She was very opportune and friendly to her big girl! That's a special bear, much more special than those called SE. Wink A big hug to your Mother and surely you know how to make her happy for doing that surprise to you. Very Happy

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Wonderful story Emma! I'm glad your mother is now more supportive of your hobby and your studies. Good luck with the exams study (and enjoy your new grizzly bear Very Happy )

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Thanks Lee Ann, Roger and Abby cheers
I love my new bear, she is helping me with the schoolwork Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:29 am

Ugh, I was saving this update for after exams, but I am feeling very sick at the moment and can't sleep so I thought I would just update the topic anyway Laughing

First up, a wonderful parcel from our friendly crorcodile cheers cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I apsolutely love them I love you I love you I love you  

Big thankyou Roger cheers cheers cheers

A polar bear  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

A horse box.  Mad  I had such a good idea for a photo story featuring the horse trailor. But it doesn't look like I'm going to be out any time soon so I will put my story ideas on hold for the time being  Very Happy

A gorgeus little hedgie  Very Happy

My happy little rhino Otto  Wink

And last but not least.... The bear that my mum gave to me  Very Happy  sunny  cheers

scratch I think that, that is all.
flower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:47 am

Aww this new polar bear is sooooo cute x3
Great additions Emma! Very Happy Your mom was so nice giving you that detailed beautiful bear! Huge congrats! cheers Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:00 am

I am glad bears and orang arrived safely and that you like them. Very Happy
However, my favorite is this one that your Mother gave you, it means that she supports your hobby as long as it is not distracting to your studies. :)
I hope also you recover soon. flower

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:08 am

Congratulations Emma! I hope you feel better soon flower

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:11 am

Thanks cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:49 am

Lovely additions Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:17 pm

I am glad that you all like my story Very Happy flower

A year, scratch or two years ago I think that it was. I was sitting by myself at school at luchtime and I opened my lunchbox to get a huge surprise.  Very Happy  Mum had made me a special lunch with a nice note and a little package. When I opened the package it was a little chimpanzee baby! Very Happy sunny cheers

I love this chimpanzee because he reminds me of that day, my mum is a very special person indeed Very Happy  She knows just how to make people happy. flower
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Your Mother started your fever. Are chimp and little orang friends now? Laughing monkey

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi! No she did not start the fever, that began quite some time before that Laughing but she certainly liked the idea at the time Laughing
monkey + monkey = sunny cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:19 pm

WOW ! Gorgeous new models cheers
That is some beautyful rarities that The Croc sent Applause

I love the picture of Otto's behind Laughing

And most of all I love the way your mom put a chim in your lunchbox, - what a wonderful Mom you have bounce cheers

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Finally I get round to photographing the new additions Very Happy

Three shetland ponies
A golden retriever
Two elephants
A tiger
The animal keeper
The polar bear
and the pygmy rabbit

Now I only have two more retired figures to get for my african collection! Very Happy bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Congrats Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Congratulations Emma! I hope you can find those retired still missing. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:41 am

They are beautyful cheers

Congratulations flower flower

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:53 am

Congratulations again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Yay! Great to see them now Very Happy Big congrats!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Awesome new additions! cheers Shettys are the best ones - I've gotten them recently too Very Happy Will you need to give names for them? Smile

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Thank you, I love them too. Yes I do need names for them Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:01 pm

Here is my new vehicle. I thought I'd better jump in and get it before it goes out of stock Wink

Very Happy bounce bounce bounce Very Happy
I was going to wait untill christmas to open it but I could not wait, it only lasted a week in my wardrobe Laughing santa
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:09 pm

A whole week? However did you resist? :) Congrats

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Of course you could not wait any longer cheers

WOW ! The  retired set ! It is SO great Applause

A little curiosity in case somebody is interested :
The offroader was first sold without driver, as item no 40184. There was no driver.

Then, in 2007 it came with driver ( Item 42025), but for some years from 2007, the driver was sold separately too ( Item 13444), - perhaps in order to "up-date" the old stock of 40184 ? Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleichgirls new additions!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next