Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleichgirls new additions!

Go down 
+11
NightLioness
Roger
DaveScriv
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
JonasV
TheLastStardust
persefone
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:37 am

MORE PARCELS ARRIVED TODAY! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It is certainly my lucky day!

Its very pink! I think its a unique model Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:38 am

cheers Congrats again! I'm glad you finally found a hippo in that color Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Very nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:03 am

Emma, if you keep like that, you won't find room enough to all these figures! Laughing

LeeAnn wrote:
I'm a few hours away from the border, but I'll pass through Maryland on the way to Kentucky! Does that count? Laughing

Laughing I'm afraid not. Wink
Kentucky? OK, I'll again tell a little story like those that grand parents love to tell. When I was a kid, there was a Portuguese tabaco brand called Kentucky, it was very popular at that time, I remember that these cigarrets were known as mice killer! Laughing Well, I never smoked any kind of cigarrets so I don't know the reason to call some of them like that. Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:42 am

Laughing

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:42 am

Wow... some of these tangents are interesting :)

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:35 am

Such a creative way to tell a story cheers Congratulations Emma Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:43 am

Haha, Emma, so you have a magic oven? Or is it teleport? Shocked I want the one like this too Razz Laughing
I like the story very much and congratulations for getting some really nice animals! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:53 am

I love my super magic oven! Very Happy flower flower flower

It even gave me some German stamps in a series that I have and didn't have these ones! Very Happy

Thanks for your comments everyone lol! 

Yes Roger I have no more room No  I added up the total in my logbook yesterday and got a shock! affraid Laughing Even if it is small by your standards Razz 

I hope that Jonas does not mind me stealing his ideas Wink
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:56 am

You really got the pink/gray one!? Shocked Wow - I need to say; Huge congrats! cheers cheers Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:25 am

Yup Very Happy I've eyed it for a long time, several months and it never sold, so I went for it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:06 am

When I arrived home yesterday what did I find Laughing Wink 

flower flower flower flower

A lovely surprise from my mum, Susanne and Roger Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

Thankyou so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:02 am

Welcome back:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:48 am

Exciting! Will you show us what was in them? bounce Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:56 am

Oh, I can guess the content of that envelope but I want also to know what is there more to see! bounce

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:13 am

bounce bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:27 am

Patience, patience, photos aren't uploaded in a minute Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:12 am

Emma wrote:
Patience, patience, photos aren't uploaded in a minute Razz Wink

Laughing Laughing No ! It takes time Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:08 am

Finally- after much computer freezing and restarting of firefox Rolling Eyes  without further ado, ladies and gentlemen- my new additions! Very Happy arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow 

A cheetah from Roger

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

cheers cheers cheers 

And from Susanne........... bounce bounce bounce

A silverback gorilla!

Look at this big handsome fellow! drunken drunken drunken 

I'm in love I love you I love you I love you

This one seems very thoughtful Wink

She is thinking, hmmmm, what shell I have for lunch today bounce

A baby!!!! Very Happy

A nice wee surprise Very Happy bounce cheers cheers cheers sunny 

bounce bounce bounce And last but not least, what is in this flat envelope? bounce bounce bounce

???

The cutest little doggie!

An Ibex! Very Happy 

And a sparrow! Wink 

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:20 am

Very nice:)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:25 am

Nice to see that cheetah, after some years with me now it is with a great girl on the other side of our big planet! Shocked I hope you enjoy it and congratulations for all other additions! flower

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:30 am

Thankyou Andreas and Roger cheers
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:51 am

Oh a guinea pig! cheers How fitting! Is he Bullyland?

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:46 am

Yes she is! Very Happy  Wink

She looks a lot like Tess doesn't she? Thats why I'm so pleased to have her bounce

Tess was my very first guinea pig when I was eight. She stole my heart I love you flower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:18 pm

They're lovely! That guinea pig is so cute I love you cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleichgirls new additions!    Schleichgirls new additions!   - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleichgirls new additions!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next