Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection

Go down 
+15
Anne from Norway
barracudacat
hawkins_zh
A.R.Garcia
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
costicuba
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
Tupolew Tu-154
sauroid
LeeAnn
JonasV
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Nov 2014, 20:12

Yes, often kangaroo females are depicted with a joey, as Noah's Pals never made babies, these are free! Laughing I only have a pair of Noah's, lion couple. :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Nov 2014, 20:20

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 16:14

Very Happy He seems to like them Very Happy

Great small kangaroos there!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 17:03

Congrats Very Happy Applause
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 18:16

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I just found the link again, yes that's it! And I didn't even notice it says snow leonards. lol! Blame me and another STSr for that. Embarassed Wink You can probably guess...

I confess, I've been a bit distracted, so I have no clue. Very Happy Though I wouldn't've minded them, they aren't currently part of what I'm looking for. Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Yes, often kangaroo females are depicted with a joey, as Noah's Pals never made babies, these are free! Laughing I only have a pair of Noah's, lion couple. :)

Indeed. Would you recommend the lions?

widukind wrote:
Congratulations
Thank you :)

jonesee wrote:
Very Happy He seems to like them Very Happy

Great small kangaroos there!

Thank you. Yes. He was only distracted when his father broke out some sea life. Then his sharks, sea star and dolphin had a fun gathering with an airplane. I wish I'd taken a picture. Very Happy Then my daughter got her turn with them.

Schleichgirl wrote:
Congrats Very Happy Applause

Thanks Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 19:00

Wilorvise wrote:
Roger wrote:

Indeed. Would you recommend the lions?

About Noah's Pals lions, it depends, if you're searching realistic looking lions, I don't recommend them, they don't have any kind of realism. If you're searching charming figures, smaller than major brands and with collectability interest, so they're interesting. Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 19:04

Lol. Good to know. :) I think I'm satisfied for now with the lions we have

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 01:10

The animals were bored and decided that since it was raining, they'd have a bit of a race... some did better than others...

]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the whole thing was rather low-key, but the kids did get involved a little bit.

Last edited by Wilorvise on Fri 11 Aug 2017, 00:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 01:31

Who won?

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 01:51

Looks like fun! Very Happy Wink pig cat rabbit alien monkey rendeer elephant albino flower cyclops

LeeAnn wrote:
Who won?

question bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 01:58

I'm going to have to go with the rabbit. Though the velociraptor came in a close second followed by the brown horse, a weary puma and a startled moose being ridden by a gorilla. everyone got their t-shirts for participating though Wink

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 02:41

Wilorvise wrote:
I'm going to have to go with the rabbit. Though the velociraptor came in a close second followed by the brown horse, a weary puma and a startled moose being ridden by a gorilla. everyone got their t-shirts for participating though Wink

Yaaay!!! Very Happy cheers Applause Applause Applause Applause arrow rabbit
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 13:36

cheers cheers cheers cheers

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 13:54

they are cool Wilorvise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 18:35

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 19:22

Aw Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Nov 2014, 20:39

That's great that you're having fun with your kids. Very Happy How can a rabbit win? I think you need a sloth. Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Nov 2014, 23:04

Roger wrote:
That's great that you're having fun with your kids. Very Happy How can a rabbit win? I think you need a sloth. Very Happy

Well, the turtle and the tortoise were chilling at the back, comparing techniques and letting the other animals go past. It was actually an accident. The rabbit got spooked by someone saying "boo!" startling him from his vary nice nap right by the finish line...

Unless you're telling me you'd like a sloth for Yuletide, Roger?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Nov 2014, 23:10

Wilorvise wrote:
Roger wrote:

Well, the turtle and the tortoise were chilling at the back, comparing techniques and letting the other animals go past.  It was actually an accident. The rabbit got spooked by someone saying "boo!" startling him from his vary nice nap right by the finish line...

Unless you're telling me you'd like a sloth for Yuletide, Roger?

Laughing Laughing Where can you find sloths? tongue Anotehr question... who said BOO? Wink

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Nov 2014, 23:23

apparently wild republic has one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mums the word.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Nov 2014, 23:56

Wilorvise wrote:
apparently wild republic has one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mums the word.

Yes, there are some sloths, I have the Mojö's in my collection. Very Happy
I tried to say BOO to Mojo sloth and it hasn't moved a single inch, I have no Mums power. pale Laughing flower

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014, 01:09

You also don't have a daughter who wanted to play with her rabbit Very Happy And half the rest of them... details....

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014, 22:22

Wilorvise wrote:
You also don't have a daughter who wanted to play with her rabbit Very Happy And half the rest of them... details....

Laughing You're right, I don't have a daughter, however, I have a niece and last time I was with her we made a race of horses where a silly Arabian mare was always winning. flower

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014, 22:42

That must have been a very diverse horse race. Was the Arabian up against Thoroughbreds too? affraid Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014, 23:37

LeeAnn wrote:
That must have been a very diverse horse race. Was the Arabian up against Thoroughbreds too? affraid Wink

Laughing Laughing No, If there was a thoroughbred, Arabian shall won anyway. There was a Shire, an Arabian stallion, Andalusian foal, Tinker foal, Friesian stallion, Icelandic, Arabian foal, Clydesdale... scratch ... that's all I can remember. :)

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next