Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection

Go down 
+15
Anne from Norway
barracudacat
hawkins_zh
A.R.Garcia
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
costicuba
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
Tupolew Tu-154
sauroid
LeeAnn
JonasV
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:46 am

That must have been a sight for sure! I hope that tinker foal didn't get hurt. Wink

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:31 am

Well, we pulled out the airplane today, and put it together. The kiddos were thrilled.

Only complaint was the rear "wheel" comes off relatively easily so I have to keep hunting it down. From a play aspect, I also like that the other parts come off instead of breaking off. Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:21 am

For me, the plane was a must and of course, i have one. ^^

Schleich should make a Tu-154M. Applause
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:38 pm

The animals got into a festive mood during the night... From the T-Rex drawing to the ever popular books...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:35 am

Oh, that was surely an exciting festivity! Laughing santa

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:59 am

They've taken over and are educating themselves..! You'll soon be in trouble. May I ask what brand the standing bull/cow on the left in the first picture is by?

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:56 am

:)  Yes, education and uprisings. Very Happy

Um, the cattle we have are Battat by Terra Terra by Battat (oopsy, sorry about that)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  if you want a better view...

Last edited by Wilorvise on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:46 am

What a serious collection Applause

I've just find some of my models in my wine cellular... drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:31 am

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
:)  Yes, education and uprisings. Very Happy

Um, the cattle we have are Battat by Terra Terra by Battat (oopsy, sorry about that)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  if you want a better view...

Thanks for the info! They would seem to perhaps have used the Papo sculpts/sculptor for the Holstein cattle. Interesting!

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:39 pm

So, I finally decided to take snow pictures... Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:47 pm

I absolutely love your pictures though I find that last picture a kind of black and white humor. Laughing affraid Poor African penguin, I think it is the wrong place to spend some holidays. Wink

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:00 pm

Imagine the orca saying "aren't these trust-building exercises fun? Gotta love these company reTREATs. Smile "

good catch.

Last edited by Wilorvise on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Lovely photos! cheers How did you do the water?

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:06 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Lovely photos! cheers How did you do the water?

An itty bitty bit of food coloring in water and a clear container with some random snow thrown in for good measure

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:25 pm

It looks really good, very creative Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:12 pm

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:12 am

Wilorvise wrote:
Imagine the orca saying "aren't these trust-building exercises fun? Gotta love these company reTREATs.   Smile "

good catch.

Trust building exercises? Laughing affraid I see them often on National geographic, mainly between zebras and crocs. Wink
Revisiting your pictures, I have to say that the habitat work is very realistic, congratulations again! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:53 am

Very nice Very Happy I like very much those Orca's restaurant pics Wink Bon apétit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Well, my sister was kind enough to buy me some Science & Nature items and they decided to have an impromptu photoshoot of sorts... and some of the locals stoped by to check them out.

So the dinos were off exploring already but the rest lined up for roll call...
Numbat, Bilby, Emu, Kangaroo, Dingo, Wombat, Echidna, Koala, Tasmanian Devil, Quoll, Platypus, Quokka?
All together: "PRESENT!"

=====

"Excuse me, but you look rather odd for a platypus... I know fandoms are odd, but why on earth would you want to have reconstructive surgery to make your face look like a wombat's?" w/ schleich beaver...

======

Dr. N. Holder and joeys(Safari Ltd), the S&N quokka, the small S&N kangaroo and the kangaroo collection (Schleich Kangaroo with Joey, Safari Ltd Kangaroo w/ Joey, Noah's Pals Kevin & Karen).

Joeys:"Oh, who are these? Do you think they wanna box?"  Quokka: "I don't think we're in Oz anymore..." S&N Kanga:"Ya think?"   Schleich:"Is that brown one even a proper kangaroo?"  Safari Ltd:"Where is their mother? Can you believe that kanga's gall? leaving her babies all alone, not even a zoo-keeper to watch out over them, it isn't right..." Kevin: "Is this a mother's group? I thought you said you had a surprise to unveil..."  Karen:"Oh! How adorable! I can't wait til I have a joey of my own!"

=====
Safari Ltd. (small) Spinosaurus: "What are these things? Do they bite? I thought they said we were watching dinos.."  Schleich (small) Triceratops "This is the last time I let you volunteer me for anything..."  with Minmis and Serendipaceratops...

But for now, they get to hide in the "prize box" until earned or given for my son's birthday. Very Happy

Last edited by Wilorvise on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:01 pm

lol! lol! Very funny presentation! Very Happy I love Science & Nature figures! Very Happy
Since when a platypus has legitimacy to find anything odd? geek Very Happy Laughing

Last edited by Roger on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:24 pm

widukind wrote:
Thanks. :)

Roger wrote:
lol! lol! Very funny presentation! Very Happy I love Science & Nature figures! Very Happy
Since when a platypus has legitimacy to find anything odd? geek Very Happy Laughing

Thank you, Roger. Laughing Because even a platypus has a sense of normalcy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
widukind wrote:
Thanks. :)

Roger wrote:

Thank you, Roger. Laughing Because even a platypus has a sense of normalcy Very Happy

Great reply! cheers Actually, it was a kind of antropocentric comment from me and I don't appreciate that quality in humans.... much less acceptable in crocodiles. Laughing I wonder how odd a human is for a platypus? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next