Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection

Go down 
+15
Anne from Norway
barracudacat
hawkins_zh
A.R.Garcia
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
costicuba
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
Tupolew Tu-154
sauroid
LeeAnn
JonasV
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
Mmmmm yummy! Fresh meat! Laughing

Nononononono !!!! Of course not !!!! affraid

Dinos do not eat their own family, - only squirrels and such  Evil or Very Mad  Laughing Laughing
How would they have survived for millions of years if they did ? And how would they live in so many children's rooms if they did ? And how could grannies use them as gifts if they did ? And.... Wink

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Aww, your baby is so sweet. Congratulations! I know she'll enjoy growing up with your animal figures and will be entertained for many years.

Quote :
Mmmmm yummy! Fresh meat!

I see them as being protective.

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:42 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Arrrrhhhw !!!! She is beautyful I love you drunken cheers I love you I love you I love you

And what a wellcome from the dinos cheers Laughing

Thank you, Susanne! She's a sweet child. Though if she wants attention her voice could raise the dinos from their tar pits. Laughing

NightLioness wrote:
This little girl will grow so with creativity, imagination and lots of fun! <3

Welcome little one to STS Very Happy <3 <3

Thanks Karin!

Bloodrayne wrote:

so silly Very Happy Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:

Nononononono !!!! Of course not !!!! affraid

Dinos do not eat their own family, - only squirrels and such  Evil or Very Mad  Laughing Laughing
How would they have survived for millions of years if they did ? And how would they live in so many children's rooms if they did ? And how could grannies use them as gifts if they did ? And.... Wink

Hard to argue with grannies. Very Happy

barracudacat wrote:
Aww, your baby is so sweet.  Congratulations!  I know she'll enjoy growing up with your animal figures and will be entertained for many years.

Quote :
Mmmmm yummy! Fresh meat!

I see them as being protective.

Thanks. :) They're serving well in their protective mode of distracting the older kids. :)

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:47 am

So, my sister sent us a box of Christmas presents.  I couldn't resist peeking inside mine.
Much to my surprise, out hopped my newest friend - who then proceeded to inspect the premises, striking a pose.

Apparently I'm not the only one who couldn't wait til Christmas... (he refuses to go back inside the package and has made his home on my bookshelf.)
(If the size of the Legos is confusing, those are the big ones - Duplo blocks)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:27 am

I like that bird :) Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:58 am

I love that bird, - and fortunately he traveled well since he is hopping about and already found a home on your bookshelf cheers

Congratulations with this early christmas gift santa Very Happy

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:21 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
So, my sister sent us a box of Christmas presents. I couldn't resist peeking inside mine.
Laura, such a great present! Fortunately now it ´s not long until Christmas day, so you
can perhaps resist the next packages which may still arrive in your house during the next days... santa santa rendeer

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:57 pm

Well, it's been a long while...

I haven't been adding much to my collection, but I just got back from visiting my parents (we arrived home about 4am).  While I was there, I found a box with some of my old toys.  I wasn't able to get a lot of them home, but I did find a couple of my dinos. And my sister gave us a couple Schleich.

The dimetrodon simply says "China," no marks on the other.

--

oh and this vintage button. Which, for having been in storage for almost 20 years, did pretty good.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Cute and funny dinos ( ready for Dinovember? ) , and great Schleich cheers
I especially love that Tennessee foal 22:16:07:drunken:

It is so great that you don't forget us and/or this great hobby ! cheers You surely have enough else to consume both your time and energy at this time Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:23 pm

Laura, it is good to ear from you! You're not a member from the Jurassic era so it is good to see you active on forum. Very Happy Greetings to you and your children. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 9:12 am

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 am

Great to hear from you!
Lovely new additions, Schleich artcic wolf sure is a nice figure.

Greetings to your family <3
And thank you for your comments on my blog!!

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12