Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection

Go down 
+15
Anne from Norway
barracudacat
hawkins_zh
A.R.Garcia
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
costicuba
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
Tupolew Tu-154
sauroid
LeeAnn
JonasV
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm

I have a pretty little zebra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Wilorvise on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Congrats, a Kaiyodo Yotsuba Knockoff? Sure?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Knockoff or not, the little girl offering the zebra a piece of grass is so sweet and tender!
Gentle zebra just standing there while the adventurous child is trying to befriend it makes this piece absolutely adoring <3

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:57 pm

widukind wrote:
Congrats, a Kaiyodo Yotsuba Knockoff? Sure?
No, not sure.

I can only say that it came in one piece for the zebra and was a bit more bendy then the others I've encountered. But perhaps there was a change in composition due to not wanting legs to be too brittle? I suppose I may have just assumed it would be in multiple pieces.

If someone else has a genuine straight-from-established-source one, I'd love to compare.

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 9:05 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Knockoff or not, the little girl offering the zebra a piece of grass is so sweet and tender!
Gentle zebra just standing there while the adventurous child is trying to befriend it makes this piece absolutely adoring <3

My daughter kept trying to steal the little girl. "No, dear, I did not say you could keep the little girl. Give her back. thank you." So she agrees. :)

It might very well be genuine and I just expected something different.

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 9:11 pm

According to the way they are packed, the zebra does indeed come in one piece.
What a funny series of figures. Never seen them before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

My daughter kept trying to steal the little girl. "No, dear, I did not say you could keep the little girl. Give her back. thank you." So she agrees.  :)

Hmm, your daughter want a Yotsuba girl. I will look if i can find mine because i dont need these figurines. But i also know i sell a few.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

My daughter kept trying to steal the little girl. "No, dear, I did not say you could keep the little girl. Give her back. thank you." So she agrees.  :)

It exists 2 series of Yotsuba monochrome animals :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:15 am

You really have a pretty little zebra! Shocked

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Ah, thanks Andreas. She'll probably end up with the girl anyhow.
Thanks, Simone. For some reason I was thinking it was a multiple piece figure.
Obrigada, Roger.

Sorry, I forgot to respond and then it cleared out of my "not read yet" list.
---

I managed to get a really good deal on this little kitty.  "I'll never win this one, someone will bid higher than $2.00." So, it was much to my surprise when I received an email saying "you won!  Now pay for it to make it yours!" (I do feel a little bad, because shipping had to have cost at least twice the amount I paid if not a little more.)

The packaging deserves a note I think, because it made me smile more than the actual figure. The outside was this boring brown paper, and inside, well... they know the art of presentation:  

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Beautieful iriomote cat :)

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:27 pm

cheers drunken That is indeed one great way to pack such a great kitty :3 <3

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Thanks Andreas, Karin. :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 5:19 pm

Excellent acquisition, that's a species not yet represented in my collection, congratulations! Very Happy

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Great collection so far! I love the little cat you recently acquired. The painting on it is excellently done. I also saw that you also have an excellent collection of sealife. Keep up the amazing collection!

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:05 pm

What a beauty! Applause
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:25 am

Roger wrote:
Excellent acquisition, that's a species not yet represented in my collection, congratulations! Very Happy
Obrigada, Rogério. :)

barracudacat wrote:
Great collection so far! I love the little cat you recently acquired. The painting on it is excellently done. I also saw that you also have an excellent collection of sealife. Keep up the amazing collection!
Thank you. :)

Anne from Norway wrote:
What a beauty! Applause
Thank you Anne. takk

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:47 pm

So. I finally found a North American yowie. The California Condor. On phone so pics are being funky. Susanne wonderfully added it to the wiki. Thanks.

I've been busy working on a project for most of this year and it has finally entered the next phase. So I will probably not be very active but will be stopping by. Excuse me, I need to go attend to my real life "replica". :) She's doing well, thanks.

Yes, I still have plans to get your package mailed out this year, Noemi. Hopefully in this next month or so. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by Wilorvise on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Congrats Laura :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Wonderful Laura! There aren't better reasons to be less active. Your STS family will be here waiting for you! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:50 pm

The best "package" ever cheers CONGRATULATIONS queen flower

And a very time consuming one Very Happy
I hope you will eventually find time to show The Forum a picture of her in between changing nappies  etc Laughing  I love you

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 3:51 am

Since you asked, Susanne, and i apparently can't quite resist the month entirely...

On the first day of DINOvember, the most adventuresome of the dinos climbed the new piece of furniture to see what the human's fuss was all about.  They were met with a curious sight.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 8:40 am

Arrrrhhhw !!!! She is beautyful I love you drunken cheers I love you I love you I love you

And what a wellcome from the dinos cheers Laughing

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:49 pm

This little girl will grow so with creativity, imagination and lots of fun! <3

Welcome little one to STS Very Happy <3 <3

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Since you asked, Susanne, and i apparently can't quite resist the month entirely...

On the first day of DINOvember, the most adventuresome of the dinos climbed the new piece of furniture to see what the human's fuss was all about.  They were met with a curious sight.

Mmmmm yummy! Fresh meat! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next