Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround

Go down 
+8
teddi12
lucky luke
Taos
NightLioness
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
costicuba
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Empty
PostSubject: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Black Panthers are not really rare animals in the toys jungle. Very attractive and easier to product than a standart coated leopard, this big cat is a standard in nearly every company.

Most of the time you can choose between the melanistic or normal version of a figure.

I have myself 12 black panthers from different materials, sizes, countries and time periods, so why adding a 13th one?

Because of the pose, the small size and because it is an original Eikoh, not a copy and not a repainted leopard in black.

Ok, let's the pics talking Wink

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Eikoh_Black_panther-1.jpg_original

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Eikoh_Black_panther-2.jpg_original

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Eikoh_Black_panther-3.jpg_original

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Eikoh_Black_panther-4.jpg_original

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Eikoh_Black_panther-6.jpg_original

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Eikoh_Black_panther-7.jpg_original

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Eikoh_Black_panther-8.jpg_original

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Eikoh_Black_panther-9.jpg_original

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Eikoh_Black_panther-10.jpg_original

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:55 pm

cheers Very nice choice Kiki.
I loved this panther since I saw firts photos with the other new Eikoh animals.
Some of the Eikoh animals are realy great maded.
I have as a present the male gorilla from Susanne...and I have to say..this is one of the best gorillas which I have.
And I realy want this panther for me too.
Look at this posture... and the shape of the body.. Applause
From where did you get her? :)

Last edited by costicuba on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:57 pm

She is gorgeous !!! So elegant and feline looking Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:27 pm

A beautiful black cat :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:49 pm

CollectA has the interesting detail that their black panther and leopard are different molds. One of the traditional exceptions that confirms the rule.
I enjoy seeing Eikoh figures "walkarounded" too, they're an interesting brand and in a good shape.
I really enjoy the pose of this animal, very attractive indeed. Very Happy Thanks for walk around. cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Great stalking pose for this feline beauty Very Happy
Thank you for the photos Kiki cheers

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Really nice panther!! Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Thank you Taylor, Karin, Rogério, Andreas, Susanne and Kosta Very Happy

@Kosta: Yes, this panther catched my eyes too Wink I found it on Yahoo.Jp with a batch of Eikoh animals.

@Susanne and Karine: This typically feline pose and mood is the reason I can't resist drunken

@Rogério: I forget about CollectA but you are right of course. If you enjoy Eikoh walkaround, I will try to please you soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:28 pm

I love it! Ot's very beautiful model in very beautiful and original pose, but original in very subtle way. Very natural and perfectly captured. Fantastic Applause Applause Applause
Thank you for walk around Christophe! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:34 pm

My pleasure Anna cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:03 am

Christophe Congratulations for this beautiful panther. cheers Applause Cool
I like his posture; drunken
Eikoh bravos! Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:07 am

Kikimalou wrote:

@Rogério: I forget about CollectA but you are right of course. If you enjoy Eikoh walkaround, I will try to please you soon Laughing  

Great! bounce bounce cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:12 am

Thank you Jean-Luc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
teddi12

teddi12

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:44 pm

I think that the Eikoh are one of the best japanese brands,maybe because they catch the best poses of the animals.Also the painting is nice.Congrats for this very nice model. Applause Applause Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Thanks for the walk around - can you post a picture of the panther next to a common brand leopard or panther just to help understand the size difference? thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:00 pm

With Britains Ltd... Go away little runt
Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   1160175.jpg_original

And Mojo... Hey you! Go bother somebody else today
Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   1160174.jpg_original

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Ohh....love it !
..and that Britains it`s great too...

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:31 pm

What a story Laughing And look at the big yellow eyes of Britains one, he looks seriously scared lol!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Thanks for the comparison pics! It works well with the large panther, it could be a young adult! Great pics and model
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:41 pm

I just need to say what a awesome model! Do you know the scale Christophe? Should be something about 1:20 right?

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:11 am

Numaan wrote:
Thanks for the comparison pics! It works well with the large panther, it could be a young adult!  Great pics and model

They looked a lot having different scales, I wouldn't mixed them.

arafan wrote:
I just need to say what a awesome model! Do you know the scale Christophe? Should be something about 1:20 right?

For a male, the scale is between 1/16 and 1/24. For a female it is 1/15 to 1/19.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:07 am

Oh, you have the super rare and mega rare and hyper rare Britains panther! Laughing
I think that after seeing these comparisons, I am taking in a more serious way the quality of that Eikoh figure. No, I don't collect melanistic variations but that pose is just the best! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:17 am

And it is not a variation Very Happy

For the Britains, I got it a few years ago in a batch for some carrot discs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
And it is not a variation Very Happy

For the Britains, I got it a few years ago in a batch for some carrot discs. Laughing

Yes, the word variation was not needed. I just don't collect melanistic animal figures! geek
In a batch, it is always the best way to get them. cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:44 am

Roger wrote:
Yes, the word variation was not needed. I just don't collect melanistic animal figures! geek  

Even Spanish bulls and Crested macaques? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround    Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround   Empty

Back to top Go down

Eikoh 'Miniatureplanet' Black Panther walkaround
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next