Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus

Go down 
+7
Wildheart
Rio
WILLYBACOMAN
Lasersword1973
schleich61
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 am

Roger wrote:
christophe, of course your walk around reviews are useful and among the most interesting topics i know. cheers to be perfect only need some more context. Is it true that you and Harriet do not have the tigress with cub? What a Face why? You can't find it with a nice paintwork? You are not sure of the quality of the figure? I'm curious! Suspect

Chris already got it & display at his website.

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 am

I really like the way the Papo sculptors, get the scaled texture of their reptiles and dinos!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 am

Roger wrote:
christophe, of course your walk around reviews are useful and among the most interesting topics i know. cheers to be perfect only need some more context. Is it true that you and Harriet do not have the tigress with cub? What a Face why? You can't find it with a nice paintwork? You are not sure of the quality of the figure? I'm curious! Suspect

Roger my friend, your not curious enough  Laughing

2010 August 15th : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What do you mean by more context ? Dio ? outside pics ? more comparison pics ?  scratch

baltimore zoo wrote:
I really like the way the Papo sculptors, get the scaled texture of their reptiles and dinos!

Yes this is their great point, the skins are really finely sculpted  Cool

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:46 am

Roger wrote:
no I have the tigress too! I love her, it's just she's not as nicely painted as the male tiger.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:12 am

Kikimalou wrote:
We were younger then and this new forum was a baby drunken I love you

A baby that has grown big and beautyful indeed cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 pm

yes Christophe, i'm curious enough. Usually i search information before asking but, during these days i'm visiting the forum from my mobile and it is much easier ask than search. I visit often your site and Harriet studio but from my pc and i'm not able to remember all the figures in your collections. i'm really glad to know that you have this figure!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:39 pm

I think some have not noticed that the original pictures and the following discussion was written almost a year ago lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:50 pm

thanks Susanne! You are right and being friendly as usual. :) but the only person that haven't noticed it was me, the very clever crocodile. albino everything started because i also haven't noticed that the pachirhino is not a ankylosaurus. Them there is too much alcohol in this topic and i am very influencive. drunken now i have to decide if i cry or laugh? This topic started before i turn in a member or even a collector! What a Face
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Roger wrote:
thanks Susanne! You are right and being friendly as usual. :) but the only person that haven't noticed it was me, the very clever crocodile. albino everything started because i also haven't noticed that the pachirhino is not a ankylosaurus. Them there is too much alcohol in this topic and i am very influencive. drunken now i have to decide if i cry or laugh? This topic started before i turn in a member or even a collector! What a Face

I think it is amazing you can follow this on your mobile phone Shocked
The screen is so small !!!!!

But I have beat you, and once not noticed the date of previous messages even on a big monitor geek
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:38 am

Fortunately this fantastic forum has a mobile version! But is much better to see in my pc as I am again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus   Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here comes the Pachyrhinosaurus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2