Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana

Go down 
+3
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:18 pm

And here, I took some photos of the Kaiyodo Golden Eagle. I think it's beautiful model, I like the pose, nice modelling and nice paint work. Also the size is very nice. The Eagle comes from this set:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This species is often represented by toy companies but I think this one is so nice that I couldn't miss it in my collection Very Happy

He doesn't seem to like pirates Wink

Yes, it's puzzle model. But I don't mind Wink

What a charmer, isn't he? Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Gorgeous birdie, Anna cheers

He also has a VIP-place on my shelves, - and your pictures surly do him justice , showing all the fine details and his royal personality  king  ! Thankyou very much Applause

Ana wrote:
He doesn't seem to like pirates Wink

cheers Laughing Laughing

I imagine that pirates do not use deoderant very often tongue Laughing

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:14 pm

Thank yo Susanne! I'm happy to know you like these photos and it's great to hear you have this nice bird too! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:

I imagine that pirates do not use deoderant very often tongue Laughing

lol!lol!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:39 pm

Beautieful eagle :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:26 pm

Cruel cruel Anna... Now I want one Laughing

Thank you for the walkaround cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:32 pm

widukind wrote:
Thank you Andreas! Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:

You asked for this Chrsitophe, in another topic, remember? Wink

You're welcome. The Oriental Stork walkaround is coming tonight too Wink

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:37 pm

He is gorgeous I love you

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:37 pm

A beautiful figure though I don't like very much these talons and I think legs should be more feathered. The rest looks all great to me. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Ana wrote:
widukind wrote:
Thank you Andreas! Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:

You asked for this Chrsitophe, in another topic, remember?  Wink

You're welcome. The Oriental Stork walkaround is coming tonight too Wink

I remember Anna Very Happy I like to be tempted Laughing

Roger wrote:
A beautiful figure though I don't like very much these talons and I think legs should be more feathered. The rest looks all great to me. Very Happy
You are right for the legs of course, it looks more like a sea eagle but the serious posture is so drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:29 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
You are right for the legs of course, it looks more like a sea eagle but the serious posture is so drunken

You're right and I don't see any reason to stop you from getting it. I only enjoy to find a good excuse to prevent puzzles. Laughing :)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:28 am

You are right again, puzzles need good socks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:30 am

Thank you for nice comments LeeAnn and Roger! Very Happy

Roger, I also think you are right. However it's easy to forget it in  a model in so small size. Also, I'm quite happy that this eagle doesn't need a base, I guess oversized feet are kind of compromise here. I would like to see more feathers on these legs too, but maybe it's a female and she decided to remove them scratch affraid  Razz  
Just kidding Roger, of course I know you are right! pirat

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:58 am

Ana wrote:

I would like to see more feathers on these legs too, but maybe it's a female and she decided to remove them scratch affraid  Razz  

lol! Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:44 am

Roger wrote:
Ana wrote:

I would like to see more feathers on these legs too, but maybe it's a female and she decided to remove them scratch affraid  Razz  

lol! Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:42 am

I've liked the look of this eagle since I first saw it. Thanks to your walkaround I can see they've done a fairly good job of blending the seams with the bird's plumage, too. Wouldn't it be great if Kaiyodo decided to do an eagle set after they run out of owl species? Razz

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana   Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo 2014 Golden Eagle walk around by Ana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Kaiyodo - Furuta :: Kaiyodo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: