Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Customized Rough haired collie by Lea

Go down 
+10
Roger
Sassyscribbler
SUSANNE
Ana
Shanti
widukind
NightLioness
Phexedrine
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Customized Rough haired collie by Lea Empty
PostSubject: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:48 pm

Got these in the mail a few days ago and finally was able to get a walkaround once the sun came out after a week of rain. This is a model repainted by a member Lea (also known as Koniminiatures) which we haven't seen in a while, and she did a fantastic job! The model originally looked like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and all she did was layer and detail it and it turned into a whole new dog. So here it is now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This photo shows a little of the blue and purple highlights, but its more visible in person.
His handsome face.
And her signature.
It truly is a magnificent model, such detail compared to the original. It is such a pleasure to own one of Lea's wonderful custom dogs. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:16 am

He's amazing, Lea did an incredible job cheers cheers cheers

Huge congrats Paige!

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:27 am

Congrats, what a beautiful dog, Lea did a wonderful job ! Her work is really a master of art to be treasured drunken

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:01 am

drunken drunken That face <3 beautiful dog! Big congrats Applause cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:49 am

Very nice :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Thanks everyone. I still can't get over the gorgeous undertones of purple and blue she was able to accomplish, its beautiful. drunken

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:25 am

This is some beautiful dog!!! Wonderful!!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:14 am

What a beauty! Incredible work by Lea and real gem in collection. Very beautiful! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:03 pm

WOW ! it looks REAL affraid cheers

Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Such an AMAZING improvement over the original! Beautiful!

Check out my work on...

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 6:19 pm

Took more than 5 years to find this topic. I regret not having voted the snail for figure of the year, I share so many things with that mollusc. Sleep Anna brought Lea memories and here is a little of her heritage to this forum perfectly documented by Paige. Poor dog, it waited so long sitting that it ended up fainting. :sock:

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:21 pm

I'm so glad that Roger brought back, again, an amazing topic!!! cheers bounce I love you Very Happy
That Keenway Collie was simply one of the best Rough Collie models out there, and now look at how incredible he looks! Shocked Applause
At every photo I was thinking 'wow, wow, wow', what a stunning repaint, all the colours blending in beautifully, and the fur looks so long and silky, just like Bonnie's! drunken
Lea is so talented, it has made my day to see such a stunning Rough Collie repaint! cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 8:36 am

Wonderful to see this Collie again! So beautiful! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 2:29 pm

Best unique rough collie around, I'm glad Paige has this! Big congrats to Lea of course!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 5:41 pm

What a great model, and amazing work Shocked

Good you found it (again), Roger cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 5:45 pm

Wow, this is an old one of mine.  Wink It is still one of the many custom gems of my collection, I treasure it. Very Happy Lea did a magnificent job!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 5:58 pm

And it is a new topic for me too.
Lea did a great job on this one, I'm happy you have such a beauty in your collection.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 8:06 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customized Rough haired collie by Lea   Customized Rough haired collie by Lea Empty

Back to top Go down

Customized Rough haired collie by Lea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: