Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REBOR 2016 Thread

Go down 
+5
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Saien
Roger
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:29 am

Viking Spawn wrote:
You are welcome Roger!  I love this company!  I will try and message them in hopes they will eventually return to this forum.  They were treated very politely and with respect here.  If we can get enough enthusiasm going in these threads, maybe that will encourage them to do so?!

I do hope they interact with STS, we are quite a few prehistoric collectors here also , just that a lot of us are as Roger mentioned into collecting all kinds of miniature species ...The therapod egg diorama and the Acrocanthosaurus are my first rebor figures and they are in abundance of exceptional quality of detail and material. Will follow this thread keenly !!

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:40 am

Roger wrote:
Viking Spawn wrote:
Roger wrote:
I hope you're not only sharing these news for me, I believe that although I am the only posting, I believe there are more watching. I want to thank you again for sharing all these great news with us. These hatchlings are really great! Very Happy

You are welcome Roger!

I'm going to try and keep up with ol' Rebor for everyone.  I'll be posting future walk-around of their hatchings, egg nests, etc; in the future.

I broke my leg recently at work and its hard for me to get around too much at the moment.

Really? I hope you're recovering well. :) Thanks for everything you're doing! Very Happy

There is more of us Dinos watching the thread Roger !! and thanks Wayne for all the news of Rebor , the Utahraptor is on my wishlist still cheers ( maybe as soon as I get the right budget ) till then the Dimorphodon couple will join Hercules !! Wink .. I hope Rebor ventures into the prehistoric mammal group !! the Diorama bases are exquisite and special what they do.

James

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:23 pm

Thank you James!   Very Happy

Here is a new image of the upcoming Raptor hatchling blind boxes!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:46 pm

YouTube video of a complete REBOR collection courtesy of "Jurassic Collectibles!"

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:59 am

Viking Spawn wrote:
Thank you James!   Very Happy

Here is a new image of the upcoming Raptor hatchling blind boxes!

I think the blind box look cool ( Both packages I have - Hercules and Therapod Nest are classics king ) .. I would like to get a pair of Raptor Hatchlings .. at least !! if the pricing is affordable scratch ( which it should be for the 6 cm critters !! )

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:26 am

Viking Spawn wrote:
YouTube video of a complete REBOR collection courtesy of "Jurassic Collectibles!"

WOW nice size comparison of the new Dimorphodons !! cheers

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:56 am

Display:

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:42 am

Sorry for being a stranger lately, but I've been working hard at launching a new insect website based on Cicadas! I also have a few new REBOR items waiting to be photographed too.

Here's the latest image from REBOR!   I really like this one!  I'll give this one its one official thread when REBOR gives it an official "colorful" title!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Thanks! Very Happy Very delicate sculpt! Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 1:02 am

They haven't mentioned the scale or officially given the species a name ? but the prehistoric dragonfly is well detailed !

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:44 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
They haven't mentioned the scale or officially given the species a name ? but the prehistoric dragonfly is well detailed !

Its based on the JP compy from the Lost World. I also read its suppose to be 1:6 scale?!

As for new stuff.... Well, lookie here!!! cheers

Cool

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 1:24 pm

1:6 !!! They must be completely newborne Very Happy

They are ever so cute drunken

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:13 am

Viking Spawn wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:

Its based on the JP compy from the Lost World.  I also read its suppose to be 1:6 scale?!

As for new stuff.... Well, lookie here!!!  cheers

Cool

Thanks Viking ! I hope they give it a splendid Coat cheers and avoid the shiny texture as they did with the Dimorphodons. I haven't got the Ds yet though I am tempted to get the sitting Dimorph "Punch" but I also have many wild life animals to get scratch  . The Rebor Acrocanthosaurus is the best figure for me, and I immediately got him in my herd sunny

Those new Steggy and Trike young ones look nice !! Applause . Awaiting Rebor to dwell into production of prehistoric mammals and some early prehistoric creatures ( but they seem to be focusing on making the "usual suspects" for now ..since that's where they can sustain the brand)

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Here's something new (and different) they announced! 1:35 scale Dino head magnets!!!! They will come 3 to a pack and, according to Rebor, affordable!

I just hope that release FULL body 1:35 models of these animals too!

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Rebor announced yesterday on their Facebook page that a 1:35 Carnotaurus is coming in September!  Can't hardly wait for that one!!!  Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:23 pm

A carnotaurus? It is pure REBOR style, I guess! :) Thanks for keeping us informed. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 am

Viking Spawn wrote:

They look beautyfully detailed as always, - but I am no fan of bodyless animals Laughing

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:25 am

The Magnet Head sculpts are impressively done and very much different from the regular Rebor style , if they make a complete Ceratopsian with that Sculpt then I will have one Wink  

The Carnegie Carnotaurus by Forest Rogers is a dream figure cheers  obviously Rogers is literally one of the best and a unique dream artist. Lets see which way Rebor chooses to do a Carnotaurus ... Hope to see them make more serious figures in the lines of their Acrocanthosaurus and Dimorphodon . Those ceratopsian heads would be just the 'Beasts' I would love if we have a body behind them  Wink  

This Acro by Rebor is something  Applause I love it ... It also stands on its own  Wink .. The Dimorphodon is still a maybe for me ... but I will wait for the next good creation from Rebor ... they have the talent and this Acrocanthosaurus is proof

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:32 am

SUSANNE wrote:

They look beautyfully detailed as always, - but I am no fan of bodyless animals Laughing

Exactly ! The only heads I have are the Skulls sunny and they are small scale for use in Dioramas when I want to play with them cheers ! and one T.Rex skull for Display !

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:19 am

Viking Spawn wrote:
Sorry for being a stranger lately, but I've been working hard at launching a new insect website based on Cicadas!  I also have a few new REBOR items waiting to be photographed too.

Here's the latest image from REBOR!   I really like this one!  I'll give this one its one official thread when REBOR gives it an official "colorful" title!

Oh, this one is beautiful, can't wait to see it in colours Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:29 pm

I see a lot of people wanting FULL body over just having the head magnets. Hopefully Rebor will see his and comply with the demand! If they made all 3 of those species into their 1:35 line, I'll go dance on my rooftop.....! Er.... Maybe not that with my leg troubles and all.... But something else perhaps? Laughing

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:24 pm

The Scouts now have names! Smile

Winstone the Velociraptor JP tribute!

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Hazelnut is so cute! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:57 am

Hazelnut and Melon? Laughing

Viking Spawn

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:52 am

Anyone hungry????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 2016 Thread   REBOR 2016 Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

REBOR 2016 Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next