Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STS access problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

STS access problems Empty
PostSubject: STS access problems   STS access problems EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:18 am

Hello admin(s), yesterday (19/03/16) and today morning (CET time zone) I had problems access any page from STS forum. As I have multiboot, I tried different OS and different browsers with no success. I got error message about too long timeout. Other websites were working. Now (and before) I have access to STS from the same configuration again. Any idea where the bug can be?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   STS access problems EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:22 am

Hello Jarda, checking all last updates on forum, I haven't found anything relevant that may cause you problems.
There is a new method of drag & drop but it is on servimg and a new advertising system but the forum is configured to show the lesser number of adds that is possible. It seems also no maintenance was performed during these days. However, give always your feedback when possible. :)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   STS access problems EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 9:33 am

I had this problem on Friday. Couldn't get on at all until later in the day, the page just wouldn't load.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   STS access problems EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:12 pm

Me too, - but I went out and made a cup of coffee, - and when I tried again, it worked Laughing Razz

We probably just hit the few minutes when somebody was updating it or something Very Happy

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   STS access problems EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:12 am

Yesterdays evening I can´t access STS forum as well... Now I use very quick connection from another ISP (my desktop at work) and after loooong delay the STS forum pages are displayed. Something wrong on STS side starting two days ago... scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   STS access problems EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:31 am

I am so sorry but I checked everything I could and I am not finding the problem. I have no reports from the forummotion board and I am not experiencing the same problems myself what turns it harder to find out.
Though, please keep giving me feedback, if the problem subsists I will report it to the developers. :)

PostSubject: Re: STS access problems   STS access problems Empty

Back to top Go down

STS access problems
Page 1 of 1