Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!

Go down 
+22
MartinH
Suebeedo
Admin
Ana
Joan Milelire
ken yeo
lucky luke
Sumo
aandmkw
Sergey
remrock02
remowshake
SUSANNE
Rio
HKHollinstone
skysthelimit
widukind
Kikimalou
joaovinicius16
Philter4
Kristie
Roger
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:42 pm

monsterhouse wrote:
Roger wrote:
monsterhouse wrote:
MOJO not love me, their manager rejected me, Crying or Very sad

You shouldn't use this name... don't you think that it is not very friendly? I know you love dragons, monsters and mythical figures but.... Monsterhouse! Try to change it to Monstergarden! tongue Wink

MonsterHouse is the name of my shop, u can called me Samson

OK Samson, nice to meet you! I hope you have nice days in our comunity and enjoy a lot as collector! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Lovely models cheers

I really like the Lion.

I hope they will make a Guinea pig, Norwegian Fjord and more rabbits Laughing a lionhead rabbit cheers
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 pm

CONGRATULATIONS cheers

WOW ! You are really a lucky crocodille alien

They are beautyful, of course I adore the hyena and the bever, - but like Christoph I love especially..them all Wink drunken

Great photoes, thanks 1000 times for sending them flower sunny flower

Let`s hope this brand will make the others pull themselves together bom (ha, ha, finally I could use that bomb )
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:17 pm

WONDERFUL FIGURES ROGBERT!!

Congratulations my friend!

cheers cheers cheers cheers

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 pm

PS: I love the lions! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Congrats , they are all really nice!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi Roger my friend! Congrats! I like all this models!!! cheers cheers cheers lol!

ps Maybe our Torben must make new forum section - "Mojo"? Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:48 pm

What wonderful gifts. I love the lion, giraffe and beaver. They look wonderful. Can't wait to hold some in my hands and have them join my collection.
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Wow, these look even better than I'd expected! Very Happy Must try to get the hyena at least.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Congratulations Roger, for starting a new brand, you are very well placed, your numbers sound very honorable,
I love them already, especially the lion and the hyena, the beaver.
I also love the sheep and ram home those animals with the head black especially attract me, I'll probably try to buy too.
In terms of your new projects, I shook a man filled in if the animals of the savannah
it contains an Sable Antelope and a serval sunny cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 am

Thanks all friends! I'm geting all my attention in your comments and Mojo too!

Rio, : More rabbits??? I could ask for it but I'm very shy, what will they think when a Roger is asking for rabbits?

Susanne: You are so Explosive!!! bom

Philip: I love the lions too, even the cub! I hope my niece don't see it!

Larry: I hope you have the chance soon to see it in person!

Sergey: Agree completly with you, if this brand found its space in the market will be a success!

Amy: I hope it too! Very Happy

Sumo: At least! Better than I expected too!

Luke: I don't know if you are talking with me or Mojo, anyway let me tell you that your choices are very clever, nice for collectors, children and even the brand!
cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:59 am

Thanks Roger! I love the lion family!!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:13 am

ken yeo wrote:

I have it because Im in this forum! I'm in this forum because of you! So, thanks Ken! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Hello everyone!
My Mojö figurines just arrived. I will take some pictures and post them when have a minute. cheers cheers
They are a mamooth family, bison, hyena, wolf hunting and the black panter.
many many thanks to James Connolly for his present! cheers cheers cheers

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
Hello everyone!
My Mojö figurines just arrived. I will take some pictures and post them when have a minute. cheers cheers
Congratulations Joan!! Cant wait to see the pictures cheers bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
Hello everyone!

Congratulations Juan!

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Roger wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

I have it because Im in this forum! I'm in this forum because of you! So, thanks Ken! cheers Very Happy

:)

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Congratulation Rogerio for Your new animals! I like the lion and others very much. Do You think it would still be possible to get such a gift from this company? What is their email address? I think it's very kind from them they send something for free for collectors cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Roger wrote:
Philip: I love the lions too, even the cub! I hope my niece don't see it!

LOOL geek

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 pm

ana wrote:
Congratulation Rogerio for Your new animals! I like the lion and others very much. Do You think it would still be possible to get such a gift from this company? What is their email address? I think it's very kind from them they send something for free for collectors cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Anna! The gifts are only available for crocodiles! :)
I'm kidding! They are interested in collector oppinions and want to receive feedback from them! Something very easy for you!:)
The e-mail contact is in their website and is sales@mojofun.eu,
I don't know if they are sending more gifts, but try! Remember that I haven't asked for nothing! The kindest brand I know!
Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I'll try to make closer pics and some descriptions of one of the figures next days!
If you give your honest oppinion in an argumentative way, I'm sure Mojo will considere it! Each review will be sent to the developer, with your oppinions to help them to improove the products in further reviews! The comments doesn't have to be only about good things, if you see anything wrong, tell it because the reviews will be sent to the brand! Juan is working in some reviews too! And later other friends!Very Happy
I will probabily start with the giraffe! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Thank You so much for the info Roger!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:08 pm

ana wrote:
Thank You so much for the info Roger!!! cheers cheers cheers

Hi, Ana, nice to meet u, do u got my PM?
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Oh yes Samson, I will try to answer You this evening :)
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:27 pm

ana wrote:
Oh yes Samson, I will try to answer You this evening :)

Thanks so much Ana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next