Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship

Go down 
+25
MiniZoo
pipsxlch
VASILIS
Roger
Wilorvise
Jennypurr
donny ong
Sheepish
Farm collector
JonasV
Kikimalou
stecal
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
terrorchicken
barracudacat
LukaLeon085
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
Duck-Anch-Amun
arafan
widukind
NightLioness
LeeAnn
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship   Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:16 am

For the US only, this is what Breyer currently has on their site under "Comings Soon -- New for 2017!":

Corral Pals Horses : Horses

Corral Pals Farm Animals : Farm Animals

Corral Pals Cats & Dogs: Cats & Dogs

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship   Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
When i understand right, collecta will no longer make horses, but the wild animals and prehistoric stay in production?

CollectA will still be producing horses as well as all the other lines. Breyer is only the distributor for the United States of the horse, cat and dog, and farm lines.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship   Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:02 am

Thank you, i'm understand now.

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship   Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 5:11 am

Don't hold your breath for any non-farm/horse models in North America. I made contact with Reeves, and they are not bringing anything else in for now (despite what CollectA has said). And they are not expanding their online retailer customers.

So this shoudl really do nothing to help the market here. Hopefuly people everywhere else have a better time of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship   Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:56 pm

I don't know, I think there's a chance Reeves will take on the other lines in the future. Not this year of course but if they sell the three they have now I don't see why they wouldn't carry others perhaps 2018 or 2019.

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship   Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:17 pm

I'm actually thrilled that the dogs and cats are readily available and the prices look good. It will be great to pick up most of the ones I missed. Still, it does look like many breeds such as the bull terriers, great dane, and afghan hound are missing, but they could always be brought in later.

It's a shame that they won't distribute the dinosaurs and wildlife since these are their two biggest sellers. At least these lines are no worse off than they were before, and hopefully Reeves will soon understand that they could make a lot more by stocking them.

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship   Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Are wild-life CollectA models no longer carried by any US seller? I was wanting to buy the Tahr from a US seller but no one ever stocked it. =/

sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship   Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 10:39 pm

shadoweon wrote:
Are wild-life CollectA models no longer carried by any US seller? I was wanting to buy the Tahr from a US seller but no one ever stocked it. =/

Base on what I last heard--sort of. CollectA signed on with Reeves International--and despite what CollectA had initially said, Reeves had (has?) no intention of moving beyond their usual domestic-animal products.

There are a few North American sellers still willing to go to extraordinary lengths (and costs) to bring in some of the CollectA line that more people want--but mainly the prehistoric figures. Most people that get them are ordering from Asia, Europe or Australia retailers.

I know that I have ceased bringing them into my store until they get their act together, and I know of several others that are doing the same.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship   Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 8:15 am

Sad Sad Sad

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship   Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Info on CollectA/Breyer Relationship
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3