Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eofauna's future figurines form

Go down 
+28
Ana
Caracal
Burgerenby
Joliezac
Tupolew Tu-154
Fossa
Bonnie
Ravonium
Rhombo Eric
Roger
zirkoon
costicuba
halichoeres
STORMnl
Menphis
CWGross
LeeAnn
Malatesta
ze_neto
JamesPanda
Kikimalou
barracudacat
elephas_maximus
landrover
widukind
SUSANNE
Takama
Eofauna
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eofauna

Eofauna

Country/State : -

Eofauna's future figurines form Empty
PostSubject: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 10:05

Dear all,

We are Eofauna, a company focused on prehistoric fauna. We have a wide knowledge in biology and paleontology. Among our products and contributions stand out the animated 3D models, sculptures, illustrations, dinosaur books and scientific publications.

In this moment we are the exploring the possibility to perform PVC scale models (1:40) of prehistoric fauna. We would like to know the preferences and the wishes of the dinosaur fans. Thus, what could be better to ask you, dinosaur toy collectors. We would be very glad if you could take 5 minutes to fill the following form. Your opinion is very important for us.

We already sent the form to other collectors.

Thanks in advance!

Questionnaire:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 10:15

Im from The DTF and i already took this survey. However is it ok if i take another one with some different results?

Back to top Go down
Eofauna

Eofauna

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 10:20

Hi,

Each person should fill the form once only. But you can send any of your considerations to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Thanks!

Best!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 15:18

Very exiting bounce cheers

I entered for the mailing list so I can follow the news Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 17:30

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 18:03

Hello Eofauna.

In this forum are welcome,all people and industries that

Make detalles figures of animals, with excellent paint.

We are HAPPY to ear your appreciation. Applause

Every day New brands add to manufacturing PVC animals.

elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 22:07

For those not familiar with Eofuana have a look at my post here where I review their figures.  

The models are of superior quality in terms of accuracy, sculpting and painting.  
The models I reviewed were made of resin but their proposed new figures are to be made of PVC, the same as regular mass produced plastic animal models (safari ltd, schleich etc).  

If you want to see more from this company please let them know your thoughts by filling in the survey.
I have no doubt their future models will be excellent in every way.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 23:08

WOW ! Is that the same compagny ?  affraid  
Now I just can't wait to see their new range of PVC models cheers bounce cheers

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 23:47

This sounds awesome! Thank you for taking the time to get our opinions.

Your resins look truly fantastic and I'd love to fill out your survey. In general, good 1:40 scale prehistoric figures are highly desirable, so this sounds like a really great idea. I look forward to seeing what you'll create.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 8:26

Thank you to be here Eofauna and welcome on STS.

Your resin figures are really fantastic and I'm sure your PVC ones will be gems for toy collectors.

I will send a newsletter to all our members.
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 11:53

Grazie Eofauna !! This is exciting news for prehistoric collectors

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 12:47

elephas_maximus wrote:
For those not familiar with Eofuana have a look at my post here where I review their figures.  

The models are of superior quality in terms of accuracy, sculpting and painting.  
The models I reviewed were made of resin but their proposed new figures are to be made of PVC, the same as regular mass produced plastic animal models (safari ltd, schleich etc).  

If you want to see more from this company please let them know your thoughts by filling in the survey.
I have no doubt their future models will be excellent in every way.  
]

These are classic figures Andrew !!

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 14:11

While I don't collect prehistoric animals, I look forward seeing some current animals from Eofuana, the accuracy, facial expression and proper pose of the elephant is very impressive.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 14:22

Welcome, Eofauna!
Your models are superb, congratulations.

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Malatesta

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 15:10

Filled!!! Thankyou Eofauna!!!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 16:20

Welcome to STS Eofauna! I don't collect prehistoric models but I'm interested in seeing what you come up with. Very Happy

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 16:45

I left this comment in my questionnaire as well, but to reiterate: I would love to see you guys do an array of more obscure Ice Age animals like the Columbian mammoth, American mastodon, stag moose, short-faced bear, long-horn bison, American lion, etc... Something other than the usual Woolly mammoth and sabretooth cats. I'd love it even more if they were to the same general scale as Safari and Schleich wildlife figures, about 1:24-30.
Back to top Go down
Menphis

Menphis

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 17:25

Very good news
I can't wait for the pvc models
I love models by eofauna

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 20:03

need those prehistoric mammals,,the elephants.

btw,,,,

Hello every one,,happy new year,,and i'm still around.

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 21:50

Hello, and welcome, Eofauna... Can you make a Bootherium, or Harlan's musk ox, please?
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 22:07

Thank you for reaching out, EoFauna! I also answered this questionnaire at the dinosaur toy forum, but in any event I would be most excited about animals known from good remains, yet rarely made into figures. So for example, I would be much likelier to buy a Pinacosaurus than a Tyrannosaurus, more likely to buy a Rhamphodopsis than a Dunkleosteus, and more likely to buy a Docofossor than a Smilodon.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 20:53

I asked for "evolution" series, like Whales, horses, proboscideans...
Back to top Go down
Eofauna

Eofauna

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 9:49

Hi STS members!

Thank you so much for your collaboration, we have received many responses in the last days. We will read to read with care all of your considerations and likes.

Future new will be posted in STS forum.

Best!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 21:14

Check what is coming out next ... affraid
Love it !!! And will come on a market exactly for my birthday cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 17:04

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna's future figurines form   Eofauna's future figurines form Empty

Back to top Go down

Eofauna's future figurines form
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next