Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth

Go down 
+11
Rio
Wildheart
Lasersword1973
ken yeo
Zwartvoet
aandmkw
schleich61
Philter4
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
I agree that your signed Satchmo(s) looks like a wonderful addition(s)to your collection! Beautiful! What year was this figure made. Thank you for sharing your photos. Someone posted that there was a llama special edition also - what year was that made? When I purchased my newest "new" figure there was a booklet put out by Schleich that was free for the taking. It had all the figures that I believe to be presently available, and the newest ones for 2010 marked in it. When Schleich makes special editions how do they let you know it is coming and also how are they made available? Are they only presented at the "Fairs" that the Schleich company's representatives go to?

Satchmo is a special edition for this year. They are only made in a limited number. Satchmo is available following this link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You can purchase it without the blanket or with the green blanket following that link. The Satchmos were signed at a show and those that were not sold at the show were distributed through the above website to the best of my knowledge. There were only 300-400 signed and there is also a limited number of green blankets as well.

The Horst llama was also a special edition and was only available in 2006 I believe. You can find it easily on ebay.de if you look. Schleich usually does not advertise these figures and they are not in the catalog. Each year a new catalog comes out with the new lineup of figures and that is what you found at your store.

Anybody can correct me if I am wrong on any of the information.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm

You are perfectly right! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:54 am

Thank you guys. cheers

As I have mentioned before since I missed the chance of getting the other limited edition in the Schwarzwälder Kaltblupferd. I put my obsessions in this good looking horse. I may not have the chance to get the other stud horse, Schwarzwälder Kaltblupferd but then I have this whole 13 parade of these lovely Satchmo Horses. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:58 am

Ana wrote:
Congratulations for having so many Sathmos, and some tagged by Isabelle! Very Happy Great!
But the horse which is on photo described:"Sathmo itself" cannot be Sathmo Rolling Eyes It's color is different: chestnut-Sathmo is bay, and also they have different shape of white spot on head. Embarassed cat

Thanks Ana. I am not an expert to identify whether it is whether Satchmo who is in that photo or not? Let other people who has more knowledge to do the job. :)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Again, great herd there!
I had my signed one, and the one with blancket and reins too this week, next to the "normal" Laughing 5 i had already, that should be enough...

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Again, great herd there!
I had my signed one, and the one with blancket and reins too this week, next to the "normal" Laughing 5 i had already, that should be enough...

Thanks Willy and congratulations as well for having the signed and the dressed Satchmo horse for yourself.

By the way, I only maximize my S&H charges that's why my horses ended up being 13. And of course I want to have a lucky 13 too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:33 am

Thanks man!
13 Is unlucky here, so i try to avoid that number far as possible normally.... Shocked

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 am

I mailed privatly with MPV for this, and they even sended me the items before paying them, so i wa surprised actually.
But when they have so much trust, i always pay the seller the same day when possible....

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:06 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Thanks man!
13 Is unlucky here, so i try to avoid that number far as possible normally.... Shocked

It's only the in mind. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6