Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth

Go down 
+11
Rio
Wildheart
Lasersword1973
ken yeo
Zwartvoet
aandmkw
schleich61
Philter4
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 pm

MPV website did written shipping to all others country at 22 euro. But when I made an order with them last month and I only pay for 11 Euro for a small Parcel with dimension 20cm X 15cm X 15cm Approximately which contains 14 animals.

Shipped to Singapore

esle9 wrote:
Admin wrote:
esle9 wrote:
Ya, it will probably be super expensive on ebay.
I think I'll try to get one sent to the Faroe Islands (Denmark) so I can pick it up when I go visit my relatives. The shipping is half the price it would be to get it sent here!

Usually costs the shipping from Germany to Canada 6,00 Euro as standard letter by German Post without insurance till 500 gramm. When you wish a registered letter than 8,05 Euro. A registered letter to the Faroe Islands costs by German Post with registered letter 5,45 Euro. I think the difference is´nt so much.

Torben

On the website it said shipping to Canada was 22 euros, but maybe I was looking at the wrong page.

Last edited by ken yeo on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi Kenny, welcome here, it seems as the most of us animal-collectors are gathered back again here, good to see you too here!

Well, i made a pre-order too, for one of those special editions, and for a signed one.
I gues, i will not pay more then around 6 euro's to Holland
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:22 am

ken yeo wrote:
MPV website did written shipping to all others country at 22 euro. But when I made an order with them last month and I only pay for 11 Euro for a small Parcel with dimension 20cm X 15cm X 15cm Approximately which contains 14 animals.

Shipped to Singapore

esle9 wrote:
Admin wrote:
esle9 wrote:
I think I'll try to get one sent to the Faroe Islands (Denmark) so I can pick it up when I go visit my relatives. The shipping is half the price it would be to get it sent here!

Usually costs the shipping from Germany to Canada 6,00 Euro as standard letter by German Post without insurance till 500 gramm. When you wish a registered letter than 8,05 Euro. A registered letter to the Faroe Islands costs by German Post with registered letter 5,45 Euro. I think the difference is´nt so much.

Torben

On the website it said shipping to Canada was 22 euros, but maybe I was looking at the wrong page.

Hey Ken, I paid the same price for Postage for around the same number of animals too.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 am

Good to see you too! I pre-order the 2010 edition too!

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Hi Kenny, welcome here, it seems as the most of us animal-collectors are gathered back again here, good to see you too here!

Well, i made a pre-order too, for one of those special editions, and for a signed one.
I gues, i will not pay more then around 6 euro's to Holland
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 am

It looks as if all of our own group here will get this model! Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:07 am

ken yeo wrote:

Shipped to Singapore

esle9 wrote:
Admin wrote:
esle9 wrote:

Torben

That's a good news, Ken. Of course, I would like to have this beautiful horse too. Although I haven't made any reservation yet.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:37 am

Lasersword1973 wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

Shipped to Singapore

esle9 wrote:
Admin wrote:
esle9 wrote:

Torben

That's a good news, Ken. Of course, I would like to have this beautiful horse too. Although I haven't made any reservation yet.

in order to make the shipping more worth it. Normally I will add a few more animals on top of the special edition. Nice to see you here!
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:18 am

ken yeo wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

Shipped to Singapore

esle9 wrote:
Admin wrote:
esle9 wrote:

Torben

in order to make the shipping more worth it. Normally I will add a few more animals on top of the special edition. Nice to see you here!

I will do that before I finalize my payment to maximize my S&H cost. Thanks, Kev.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:26 am

Ohhhh... I would simply LOVE to get one of these horses!!!!

I am absolutely new to this forum - but maybe some of you guys could give me some advice?
How do I manage to preorder - and where?
And how do you get a signed one? Do you need special contacts or?????

Any help will be deeply appreciated!!!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:40 am

Hello Fern, and very welcome to this forum! Very Happy
Always good to see new members.
This is the link to the internet-shop in Germany were you can try to pre-order this horse, as they said, they wouldn't do that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For a signed one, you need to have special contacts indeed, sorry... Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:47 am

Thank you so much Willybacoman for your fast answer cheers !!!!

I'll try the link right away - and hope for the best....

Well, it will be more than fine for me to have this horse without a signature - I guess I wouldn't be able to pay the signed one anyway Crying or Very sad .

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:59 am

When these kind of specials are coming out, you have to be on top of them, and then you are able to buy them for very normal prices!
Stay on the forum, and you will be always one of the first to know about special models! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:08 am

Don't worry Very Happy - I will stay in on this forum, especially if it will ehlp me to get new special figures to my collection......

I have contacted the MPV - and hope the will let me pre-order!!!! Otherwise I have no idea where to get it....... scratch
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 am

No thanks, that will be the only place to get this model for now.
Later on, they will appaer on ebay.de, but for much higher prices, i can guarantee you that! Evil or Very Mad

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:13 am

Willy,the link you posted says you can't preorder the horse.But many people here have done so!Can you tell me step by step how to preorder one?Or anybody else.
Help me get this specail Satchmo! question Laughing pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:20 am

Yes, the link says you can't preorder.... but I emailed them, and they told me that a lady will make "pick ups" at the show, and could do the same for me..... so I just said YES PLEASE, and hope for the best.
They never confirmed, but I believe that they will do it Wink - I also really really want this special horse!!!!

BTW Wildheart - was it you searching for the older shetlandic pony (among others?)

Take care,
Margit
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Thank you very much fern for the useful piece of information!
And both yes and no about the pony! 🐰
I don't have it yet,but I would like to get one.Not to mention the fact that I haven't even searched for it?Do you have it for trade or why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:59 am

You're welcome Wildheart Very Happy I hope we both have success Very Happy

About the pony - well, yes, I do think I have an extra, and I promised someone in here to search for it..... I just forgot who it was... stupid me !!!! Well..... if I find more than one extra I will keep you in mind!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:01 pm

This is a very gorgeous horse. Hopefully I can get one but will have to save up to buy some other models also, or the postage will not be worth it for one model !
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:29 am

The fight begins. The first "Satchmo" is offered by Ebay.de

Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Admin wrote:
The fight begins. The first "Satchmo" is offered by Ebay.de

Ah ha, thanks for that Torben.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Who is bidding?
I made a bid already, even when i reserved one... Laughing

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:08 pm

I would but I'm quite picky with my models.

I'd rather have one that has been taken out of it's packet to check for any rubs or scratches. So many I have bought that have the cardboard between their legs and even though I remove it carefully, they have rubs on their legs.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:49 am

Immer Locker bleiben.
Nach bisherigem Stand bleiben noch reichlich Satchmos übrig. Somit kauft einfach beim onlineshop. Warum bei Ebay mehr ausgeben. Ebay ist die einfachst Möglichkeit Figuren zu bekommen, aber in der Regel auch die teuerste.

Be quit. The lats information from today is, that there are enough Satchmos left and you all can buy it in the onlyshop easily.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:52 am

I agree! :)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: