Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited

Go down 
+18
Jill
Bonnie
twilighter
Advicot
endogenylove
Tiermann
kellyL
Lennart
Pardofelis
SeanieP
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
halichoeres
zirkoon
Megaptera
Bongo
bmathison1972
CWGross
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jan 2020, 18:58

Very nice one and still pending to me! Did you saw the white-barred boxfish? They have really Meyer's butterflyfishes? This is what I vaguely remember from Zootierliste for this place...

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyTue 07 Jan 2020, 07:46

Pardofelis wrote:
Very nice one and still pending to me! Did you saw the white-barred boxfish? They have really Meyer's butterflyfishes? This is what I vaguely remember from Zootierliste for this place...

I don't have seen both species, sorry. But the problem was I haven't enough time :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2020, 12:06

On my list now too: Zoo Prague

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 May 2020, 17:21

My parents told me yesterday we visited any more zoos in my childhood. So i forgot Rostock, Altenburg, Usti nad Labem, Erfurt , Freiberg and Chemnitz.

I reminds me also an Safaripark Hodenhagen and Tierpark Neumünster

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 May 2020, 17:27

Now i visited the Tierpark Chemnitz (again)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyTue 02 Jun 2020, 17:46

Now Tropenzoo Bansin and Wisentgehege Dargen

Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyTue 02 Jun 2020, 19:10

USA

Oregon Zoo
Oregon Coast Aquarium
San Francisco Zoo
California Academy of Sciences (Aquarium and Rain Forest exhibit in San Francisco)
San Diego Zoo
Woodland Park Zoo Seattle
St Louis Zoo

Germany

Nuremberg Tiergarten
Zoo Frankfurt

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Jun 2020, 05:17

Tiermann wrote:
USA

Oregon Zoo
Oregon Coast Aquarium
San Francisco Zoo
California Academy of Sciences (Aquarium and Rain Forest exhibit in San Francisco)
San Diego Zoo
Woodland Park Zoo Seattle
St Louis Zoo

Germany

Nuremberg Tiergarten
Zoo Frankfurt

In the last time I read often of Nuremberg. I think I should be visit that zoo :)

Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Jun 2020, 20:22

They have a nice herd of Ethiopian Wild Donkeys. The enclosures are mostly large and spacious for the animals. It is a very pleasant park to visit. My photos from 2011 are Here

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Jun 2020, 07:07

Tiermann wrote:
They have a nice herd of Ethiopian Wild Donkeys. The enclosures are mostly large and spacious for the animals. It is a very pleasant park to visit. My photos from 2011 are Here

Thanks for the information. Nice pics :)

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Jun 2020, 15:56

I have visited many zoos, aquariums, and wildlife parks in the US, including the Pittsburgh Zoo (my hometown zoo of choice), The Philadelphia Zoo, The Erie Zoo, Living Treasures Wildlife Park, Oglebay Good Zoo, Smithsonian National Zoo, Buffalo Zoo, PA Wolf Sanctuary, Columbus Zoo, The Wilds, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Adventure Aquarium, Busch Gardens, SeaWorld Orlando, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Hershey Park Zoo, Houston Zoo, San Antonio Zoo, Los Angeles Zoo, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Safari Park, Safari West, The National Aviary, Aquarium of the Pacific, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Bear Country USA, Reptile Gardens, Cape May County Zoo, Yellowstone Grizzly and Wolf Sanctuary, and probably some others that I am forgetting.

I have also been to Safari Niagra (do not go there, it was horrible) and Bird Kingdom in Canada, and the London Zoo in England.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Jun 2020, 16:23

May I ask why Safari Niagra was so horrid?

Zoos, Aquariams and Safari Parks I've visited:

Chester Zoo
Blackpool Zoo
Longleat Safari Park
Welsh Mountain Zoo
Yorkshire Wildlife Park
South Lakes Safari Zoo
Blue Planet Aquarium
Edinburgh Zoo
Zoo Marine (Portugal)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Jun 2020, 16:31

There are a long list of horrors that I remember, but some of the highlights were that most animals had no visible water source on a 90° day, many animals were skinny to the pony bones were visible, I saw a reindeer with a horrible limp, four white lions in a wire cage barely the size of my living room, all of the primates had pulled and eaten all of the grass that they could reach by sticking their hands through the cages because they were not provided enough food, the birds were losing far more feathers than healthy as they were plucking from stress, one of the wolves seemed that it was gravely injured and completely incapable of getting up. I did not see a single employee aside from those running the food stands and gift shops, who brushed off my concern by saying that I must not know what I am talking about. Other people have had similar reports from this “zoo”, so much so that it’s gone through three or four names in the past few years trying to fool people.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Jun 2020, 16:37

Doesn't seem like a good place indeed, I'm surprised these places still exist

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Jun 2020, 16:46

Unfortunately Ontario has very few laws about the standards of operating zoos Sad

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2020, 17:26

Now i visited SeaLife Paris and the Menagerie du Jardin des Plantes

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptySat 01 Aug 2020, 14:44

Now the Aquarium of Rhodes City and also the aquarium of Faliraki

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020, 17:58

And the Schmetterlingshaus (butterfly house) Trassenheide and the Tierpark Wolgast

Back to top Go down
twilighter

twilighter

Country/State : Oslo, Norway

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Dec 2020, 10:27

Waw Andreas Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I just saw this thread! You put fantastic collection of zoos under your belt ! I thoughtfully enjoyed it Applause Applause Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Dec 2020, 14:53

twilighter wrote:

I just saw this thread! You put fantastic collection of zoos under your belt ! I thoughtfully enjoyed it Applause Applause Applause

Thank you. And i dont forgot that we will visit the Berlin zoo together Wink

Back to top Go down
twilighter

twilighter

Country/State : Oslo, Norway

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Dec 2020, 15:08

widukind wrote:
twilighter wrote:

I don't and really looking forward to Very Happy  !  It would be great if the next Summer the renovated  Carnivore haus will open and we can travel again  bounce bounce bounce

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Dec 2020, 15:10

twilighter wrote:
widukind wrote:
twilighter wrote:

I don't and really looking forward to Very Happy  !  It would be great if the next Summer the renovated  Carnivore haus will open and we can travel again  bounce bounce bounce

I hope :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptySun 09 May 2021, 07:39

In my list now

Tierpark Hoyerswerda
Affengehege Jocksdorf
Tierpark Cottbus

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2021, 16:19

Zoo Decin now :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2021, 16:46

Yesterday i visited Bergzoo Halle, thursday i plan for Hagenbeck Hamburg

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited   Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Zoos , Aquariums and other animal parques you have visited
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next