Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2018

Go down 
+55
Benga
landrover
EmmaMary
caitclandestine
Zoodirektor
aschuck
Megaptera
Shanti
PeGe
Bibbies
terrorchicken
barracudacat
Bongo
Drachenherzen
shadoweon
Lionwoman
spielgerg
Tarunyada
JamesPanda
Farm collector
Barti
Ana
dcerdan
SyLoBe
sortepletter
onatello
wezeltje79
Noémi
Roger
widukind
AlienMantis
Loustic
Saarlooswolfhound
dutchschleich14
Tupolew Tu-154
Dum_my
Geospiza fortis
WhiteLightning Wolf
Night Elf
NightLioness
Schleich GingerNinja
bun2013
arafan
DavidCaballos
Gwaine
Kikimalou
Takama
Martin P.
SeanieP
Caspian
AlfaSchleich
Songbird
MartinH
VASILIS
SUSANNE
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bun2013

bun2013

Country/State : Australia

Schleich 2018 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Gwaine wrote:
bun2013 wrote:
I am wondering what breed the dun horse with the purple is? and I like the colour of the advent calendar mare but its yet another repaint of a model

I suspect it is the conomara they promised.

Right, I forgot about that one it looks like it might be a good model I like the colour.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:15 pm

bun2013 wrote:
Gwaine wrote:
bun2013 wrote:
I am wondering what breed the dun horse with the purple is? and I like the colour of the advent calendar mare but its yet another repaint of a model

I suspect it is the conomara they promised.

Right, I forgot about that one it looks like it might be a good model I like the colour.

I am so eager to see em all in person!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 3:02 pm

I think the second half of the years looks promissing,
at least to me with a frisian and a pinto that bouth look great so far...
What i really hate is the they again came with a lot of stuff (i really hate the stuff...)
I do not want a stable ore a whole cafetaria with my horse.. i only want the horse Sad

Also a thing that i'm botered about it the fact that not one girl is whearing protection.
IN the Netherlands its alsmost everywhere a law you where a helmet (cap) ore head protection.
Escecially when you ride outside the riding earia like in the woods and stuff ...
and no, protection is not a cowboy hat, its a good helmet strong boots ore schoos that are made for riding
etc etc ... this teaches kids you can ride yong horses into the woods without it!

(disapointed@schleich for this)

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 3:48 pm

The snow wolf and the cat pictured with the house has my attention. Would like to see stock photos of those two. Hopefully if I like the cat, it will come separate from the house. (But knowing Schleich's current marketing...probably not likely.) *sigh*

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 9:52 am

Well, the western rider is the only one i can see myself buying this year out of the riders, and I don't know about two Advent calendars for horses!

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 4:19 am

I like most of the new things, and i can't wait for see the new Eldrador.
It seems, that the rider in the advent calendar is a boy. If yes, then WOW. That was what i want. bounce

For all, who said that Schleich is getting more childish: In the 80s and 90s they had also a house with interieur, and they had moveable figures in the past.

I want a school with many little children from all ethnics. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 9:16 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
I like most of the new things, and i can't wait for see the new Eldrador.
It seems, that the rider in the advent calendar is a boy. If yes, then WOW. That was what i want. bounce

For all, who said that Schleich is getting more childish: In the 80s and 90s they had also a house with interieur, and they had moveable figures in the past.

I want a school with many little children from all ethnics. Very Happy

It's not only the house and movable dolls that make Schleich more childish. It looks a lot more like Playmobil or My Beautiful Horse and those brands are/where aimed at children. The colors, the advertisement (girls with their horse), they are a lot more playable then collectable. Animals less anatomical correct, not much or any new species. Schleich is not what it is used to be and I my eyes way more childish than the 80/90's. :)

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 am

The main target group for Schleich are also children. If these girls, house and more are good sellable, so Schleich is at the right way. That is the only thing that counts, for all brands.

And so on, nobody is forced to buy that. Wink For me, i like Eldrador and Bayala more than horses.

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
The main target group for Schleich are also children. If these girls, house and more are good sellable, so Schleich is at the right way. That is the only thing that counts, for all brands.

And so on, nobody is forced to buy that. Wink For me, i like Eldrador and Bayala more than horses.

The peaks I had at the bayala for 2018.2 has me melted, they are so pretty I love you affraid I love you

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 pm

I understand what all of you are saying but for me this turn schleich is making;
more like lego ore playmobile is like i wants a compleet collection,
that is almost impossible if i want all the horses,
if i need to buy the stuff 2 because it drives up the price
and i do not want that stuff i only want the horses.
But enough b*tch*ng about schleich; i will buy not every thing this year and thats a first for me.

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Quote :
I understand what all of you are saying but for me this turn schleich is making;

I can definitely agree with these sentiments. Before, Schleich's main focus was solely making realistic toy animals. This is what made them famous and it appeals to collectors and kids alike. While their shift to playsets absolutely appeals to kids, most collectors will have little to no interest in them. I also agree that they're too expensive for most people to afford. I think they should go back to their roots or at least seriously consider this option.

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 5:55 pm

barracudacat wrote:
Quote :

I can definitely agree with these sentiments.  Before, Schleich's main focus was solely making realistic toy animals. This is what made them famous and it appeals to collectors and kids alike.  While their shift to playsets absolutely appeals to kids, most collectors will have little to no interest in them.  I also agree that they're too expensive for most people to afford.  I think they should go back to their roots or at least seriously consider this option.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 6:48 pm

barracudacat wrote:
Quote :

I can definitely agree with these sentiments.  Before, Schleich's main focus was solely making realistic toy animals. This is what made them famous and it appeals to collectors and kids alike.  While their shift to playsets absolutely appeals to kids, most collectors will have little to no interest in them.  I also agree that they're too expensive for most people to afford.  I think they should go back to their roots or at least seriously consider this option.
Then the questiond would be: "WHY?". I'm not a fan eighter but I'm sure that they wouldn't produce them if people don't buy these big sets, the most big brands just want to make profit and 1000 collector less (which would mostly buy just the animals) won't make a big difference, we need to understand that Schleich isn't the same.

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 11:01 pm

If I was 10 years younger, all these new sets ans buildings probably would be on top of my x-mas wishlist. Honestly, if I had lots and lots of money and space, I still would build a whole scenery. Kind of have the same itchy feeling when I see playmobil too, like you want to build a whole city.

But since I don’t have lots of money, I just want that Tinker and not the complete café for instance.
I wouldn’t mind if Schleich sells big sets if they would make it possible for collectors to buy those special horses on their website. Even if they than put them in a small set, I wouldn’t mind.

The new Schleich releases are definitely very attractive for girls between 9-12, and I honestly think it is a great market strategy for Schleich to pump up their sales. They figures look more realistic than Playmobil, but the overall scenery still looks cuter due to the (overload of) pink.
Unfortunately it’s probably the worst market strategy for collectors, (apart from the fact that they won’t go bankrupt).

Ps. Thank you Gwaine for showing the links!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:16 am

Honestly, I was quite worried with Schleich figures and their strategy when it was almost the only brand we could find locally. Now, with so many brands and figures around and that we can find locally and mainly online, I don't care too much with the strategy Schleich is taking. Actually, I can't afford all CollectA, Papo, Safari, Mojo, Southlands, etc., I want. So, with so few Schleich interesting figures to me, I do not get easily tempted to waste my few money in what is easier to find but in what I really like.
however, I hope Schleich keeps providing us, even if it is sporadically, figures like the pangolin and sloth bear recently released. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:28 pm

For the people that are also on Instagram: Schleich is at New York Toy Fair and is broadcasting live feeds now and then this weekend. The last one was of the CEO, talking about Schleich and its new world's. Talking about toys, not collectables anymore. Seeing these live feeds with people of his staff (marketing to name one) makes me sad honestly. It's good that they are still making money and are growing with their world's and such. But the old Schleich is gone. 2015 marks the new Schleich.

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:41 pm

NightLioness wrote:
For the people that are also on Instagram: Schleich is at New York Toy Fair and is broadcasting live feeds now and then this weekend. The last one was of the CEO, talking about Schleich and its new world's. Talking about toys, not collectables anymore. Seeing these live feeds with people of his staff (marketing to name one) makes me sad honestly. It's good that they are still making money and are growing with their world's and such. But the old Schleich is gone. 2015 marks the new Schleich.

A moment of silence is appropriate as we mourn our loss.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 pm

Gwaine wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

A moment of silence is appropriate as we mourn our loss.

''takes hat off''

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 6:18 pm

Thanks for the update. I don't necessarily see this as a bad thing (or maybe I'm trying to be optimistic) but in my opinion, Schleich's focus has always been on toys. Technically, most people think of collectibles as models not really designed for kids in the first place. These can be either resin or glass pieces, or the models from places like Funko and Kidrobot. While sometimes kids will like them, this isn't their primary function.

To me, Schleich has always produced educational toys for kids first and foremost. The problem is that they used to serve a dual purpose as adult collectibles, but now they seem to be ignoring us (and ironically are ignoring their educational roots as well since all the horses look the same). I still have hope that they will change, but we'l have to wait and see.

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 6:45 pm

new items in July
13863 Connemara-Pony Mare
42426 Birthday picnic
42437 Horse stable with Horse Club Tori & Princess
42438 Washing area with Horse Club Emily & Luna
42442 Farm playmat
42489 Saddle & bridle Horse Club Hannah & Cayenne
42490 Saddle & bridle Horse Club Sofia & Blossom
42491 Saddle & bridle Horse Club Lisa & Storm
42492 Saddle & bridle Horse Club Sarah & Mystery

new items in Septembre:
42407 Large farm house
42408 Adventure tree house
42410 4x4 vehicle with winch
42416 Large Horse stable with house and stable
42417 Rider café

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:12 pm

No new wildlife later in the year?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:20 pm

only the vehicle and the wild life calendar, what I knew
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:23 pm

Ok thank you for giving us the list!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:24 pm

I have found the new items online, i will add them to the list and post links to the pictures

~
~

Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:42 pm

These 5 exclusive horses from Schleich website are now also available in our Müller stores.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2018
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next