Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo

Go down 
+9
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Birdsage
Pardofelis
jarda
landrover
Roger
Tarunyada
widukind
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 7:15 pm

I know i have a few more vintage birds but i am not sure if it is Azur

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Tue May 31, 2022 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Congratulations anyway! cheers Can't help you with with Azur, I'm afraid, but it looks nice!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations anyway! cheers Can't help you with with Azur, I'm afraid, but it looks nice!

Thank you Julie, often that are only vintage Hong Kong figurines. But the birds are and fishes are interesting :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 1:19 am

These figures were almost all made in Hong Kong, then, they were used as premium figures to lots of products. Sometimes they are marked and we can find easily who gave them... Prior is a good example, but often it is needed a real detective work to know their exact origin. However, the important for you, I guess, is not the brand who gave them as premiuns but the species that they really present. Obviously, it is interesting to know if some moulds were used with a different painting to represent other species but it is not possible to obtain all information. The deal is keeping searching and sorting as you do. Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 9:01 am

Roger wrote:
These figures were almost all made in Hong Kong, then, they were used as premium figures to lots of products. Sometimes they are marked and we can find easily who gave them... Prior is a good example, but often it is needed a real detective work to know their exact origin. However, the important for you, I guess, is not the brand who gave them as premiuns but the species that they really present. Obviously, it is interesting to know if some moulds were used with a different painting to represent other species but it is not possible to obtain all information. The deal is keeping searching and sorting as you do. Wink

Yes, you are right. The species are interesting. And also Elastolin have a few made in Hong Kong :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 3:25 pm

A few more birds

what you think? Is the first bird in the first line a congo peafowl? And the 3. a Bohemian waxwing?

I think the rest swallow, marabou, mandarin duck and spoonbill is clear, or not?

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Wonderful birds.

Marabou and spoonbill are my favourites.

Congrats. Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:56 pm

widukind wrote:
A few more birds

what you think? Is the first bird in the first line a congo peafowl? And the 3. a Bohemian waxwing?

I think the rest swallow, marabou, mandarin duck and spoonbill is clear, or not?

I think the first bird can be any pheasant from the genus Lophura and the third one I identified as Bohemian waxwing too...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:02 am

Thank you Jarda, i will look :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:12 pm

A new bird (but i dont know if it is Azur, Prior or anything else)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 2:10 pm

A big lot of newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 1:12 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:26 pm

widukind wrote:
A few more birds

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! A plumbeous ibis?!?!? That's what I tought just seeing the figure, but after I read that you says it's a spoonbill, so... The bill is flat? Then it must be just a badly painted spoonbill Sad
Anyway the clear Crested fireback pheasant of the upper left corner is enough interesting despite the lack of plumbeous ibis hehe...
Agree with the waxwing too

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 5:11 pm

I wonder how you got these birds? I really like them!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:18 pm

Birdsage wrote:
I wonder how you got these birds? I really like them!

Over the years i found more and more. The most i got from a website from Portugal.

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:57 pm

very beautiful and interesting collection!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:06 pm

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:07 pm

What is the name of the Portuguese website?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 7:33 pm

Birdsage wrote:
What is the name of the Portuguese website?

Sorry, i forgot.

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Try one of these, I got some Azur birds here:
https://www.coisas.com/
https://www.olx.pt/
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 6:21 pm

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 6:47 pm

They are wonderful, well found!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 3:26 am

The birds are very beautiful, little pieces of art, but I adore the fish. They are splendid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next