Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 8:47 am

Nice new catches :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 8:10 pm

Fantastic additions, I love the Rooster and baby seal! Very Happy And that panda is so realistic! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 4:21 am

Big congratulations, especially on the hard to find trilobite! The condor is beat too.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 11:11 am

WOW !!! Those AAA birds affraid cheers

And so many other great additions, - and wonderful photos as always Very Happy

That trilobite is gorgeous, I agree Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 5:07 pm

Thank you so much everyone! I was very pleased with these models. :)

Does anyone have an idea what species the coral may be? (I can repaint if the green isn't accurate...)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 9:23 pm

Nice additions-congrats!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 10:08 pm

nice additions very well shot as ususal! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 4:27 am

Albeit belated but thank you Taylor and Alain!

These are in store purchases and thrift finds. The AAA giraffe was a fun find as I was unaware of this uniquely posed figure. All the Schleich were purchased over the past month as I slowly lost my willpower to wait for them to go on sale somewhere... Rolling Eyes the goby came from a cheap china type tube and will be repainted someday. The safari dino babies, funrise ram, paleo man, and k&m elk and black bear were from thrift stores/garage sales. And lastly... blast that Blaine!  Mad  Laughing  Wink my mother noticed me admiring the Schleich and Mojo tarantulas and FORCED them upon me!  Embarassed The Schleich is actually sort of cute and fuzzy and I like the Mojo's pose so... I guess I have a budding arthropods and friends collection starting (alongside my recent banana slug custom I did).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But most excitingly, after a good loooooong wait and with the help of our tirelessly helpful and generous forum friend 75Senta75 (Yvette) I have another holy grail to add to my shelves!
The Bullyland blue gnu has been sought after for some time and for me is the clear gem of this group. The Bullyland canary (a color variation of my other one, if anyone depserately needs it I may be willing to trade it), PV blue and gold macaw, and ELC sheep are also excellent gems I am happy to have now. The black leopard cub is a twin to his spotted brother I have, an ever so handsome nayab seal, a lovely Bully bunny and the cutest PV donkey, and a "replacement" Schleich donkey and farm goose to have as comparatives to my old well loved friends (my old donkey's tail and ears are almost ready to fall off, I loved him too much pale silent). ENORMOUS GIANT THANK YOU YVETTE!!!!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 5:21 am

Applause Applause Applause

Many nice additions, the gnu bullyland and the sheep Elc are my favorites

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 8:18 am

Wonderful additions again.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:18 am

Wow, again what a wonderful array of so many treasures! cheers cheers
I always imagine what your collection would look like in 50 years time- it would be absolutely breath-taking, there would be so many models! Shocked cheers
Those llamas are very sweet and the tarantula too- that Schleich model is amazingly realistic! Amazing to have found that Gnu too- I can imagine the feeling, there is always such a sense of achievement when you discover these rarities! And that's very kind of Yvette to help you too! sunny Those sheep are really lovely two, they work really well as a three and are very realistic!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 1:36 pm

A blue gnu for the blue pics lady. Laughing So nice seeing that Bullyland still being wanted and obviously Yvette is the perfect person to help us find these treasures. It is also remarkable that your Mother found it interesting that you were admiring taranturlas. I am not sure she loves tarantulas but surely she loves to make you happy.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:28 pm

Great additions!! Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 1:43 am

Thank you all! I was very excited to get that package.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 2:08 am

Huge congratulations!
I like the manatee, cutesy works for them.
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 2:16 am

Congrats on finding a long sought after model! cheers And all those other wonderful creatures, too. I love the seal and the little reindeer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 2:57 am

those ELC sheep are really nice, much better than other ELC figures I have seen
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 3:21 am

Thank you Kelly, Jill and Blaine! I think the manatee works in Schleich's style too and they should do more like it if they continue with their current artistic style. I also think the sheep are quite nice, even if one of them has a slight pink hue... its name is now Candy Floss. Razz

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 3:14 pm

Wonderful to see the animals again, now in your home in the USA! That was a very long journey.
You have made a very good choice. They are all very beautiful models and I wish you much joy with the new figures. sunny sunny

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 10:12 am

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 7:12 pm

Thank you Yvette and Luke! I love them all very much.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 12:25 am

Haven't gotten to update for a while! Yesterday on my way home I stopped at a toy store that usually has something good... and I finally grabbed this Papo rex, the last model I needed for my rexy family! On top of that, some time ago I found 3 MEG puppies and the great dane is super cute!  The akita(?) was an exciting find, alongside the seaworld manatee and PV cynognathus, and the Safari pteranodon baby (only missing a few of these babies now!). And then lastly, a small purchase for two pending trades also got delivered today, containing my giant ground sloth, manatee, and apparently a free Aerion! A model I always wanted, but was too expensive, finally obtained.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 12:36 am

The tyranosaurus rex is imponent. I like the sloth too. Nice lovely dogs.

cheers cheers

Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 1:40 am

Wonderful additions, Paige!! So happy you obtained some models you had been wanting for awhile!Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 3:40 am

Thank you both so much!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next