Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 4:39 pm

I'm so glad to see them all at home with the blue background! sunny Thank you so much again for helping me and I'm so glad that they found the best home with you, and that the timing coincided so well for our trade so that you could keep them and I knew they were in a loving home in the hands of another collector! Very Happy
The AAA Vizsla, wow! affraid I was very lucky to find one but this model seems to be so rare, this is an amazing find! cheers This is one of my favourite AAA dogs, I just love its sweet loving face, just like Vizslas have- and I also love how something in his face reminds me of Otter! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 5:26 pm

That AAA cub is adorable! Wow nice Papo additions! The Quetzalcoatlus is one of the Papo "dinos" I want most, its such a beautiful figure! The whale shark is very nice too, still gotta get it and the baby Laughing The blue and gold macaw is lovely too! Glad I could help!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:12 pm

Haha, that poor mole coming out of the mouth of the shark.. Razz Beautiful models!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:19 pm

I love the sea cucumber cheers

Shocked What happen to the papo Whale shark tongue ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:31 pm

Wonderful :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 7:55 pm

I didn't know this Safari golden eagle! cheers

Many beautiful pieces cheers cheers and do you know what? I received this Safari longhorn on this morning in a lot! :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:48 am

Thank you all so much! It was an early christmas in some ways... some great figures! The golden eagle was exciting as it was tucked in a lot I won for about 20$, very affordable in my opinion. The Papo whale shark was my first choice for a normal range sized model but the price was a bit more than I wanted to spend when I first saw it... I settled for Safari's. I still like that one, but when this sale happened I couldn't pass it up again! Might have to grab the younger model too. My mole's name is Jonah. Wink  :lol:The vizsla looks an awful lot like my dad's labrador besides it being male. They have something very similar in the face too, goes to show what a great expressive moukd it is. What a coincidence Caracal! I have the newer black spotted bull also, just need the old brown spotted one now. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 6:56 pm

Many wonderful additions,the Vizla is a real catch and the Safari Golden Eagle is a great find. Applause Applause Applause

Loon

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 7:19 pm

Those are some great new gets. As others have said, that papo whale shark is fantastic, and I'm happy you got one.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 3:27 am

Belated as usual for me these days but thank you Taylor and Loon!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 5:51 am

Or a Spinosaurid sized update? Whichever, I have some new figures to share!

With a convenient sale by Safari, this starving wallet opened a little to let some dreams come true... my favorite dinosaur is Spinosaurus (and their relatives, and while I don't agree with many modern interpretations of the animal I still wish to own the modern figures of it for discussion's sake. So I jumped on some prehistorics to add to the flock. The expensive spino, I didn't realize until delivery, is HUGE and majestic. Wink I really love the colors of the smaller friend though. Then some long sought after mammals and such. I adore that mastodon!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then, my local Hobby Lobby finally got new models in and of course, I had to pry the wallet open... but was very excited to bring them all home! Included here are two tiger cubs from my last Papo purchase as there was mix up. I got 2 for one in the end! My lovely sister found the otter for me, and the others are local discoveries or ebay finds. The frogs were very intriguing. Obviously from some sort of set but only the two figures...

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 6:11 am

So many wonderful new additions congrats! Ever since I saw Jurassic Park 3 when I was little Spinosaurus have been my favorite too Very Happy (Even though the JP dinosaurs aren't very accurate I still love their designs and it got me into dinosaurs).

Safari's mastodon is gorgeous!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 10:46 am

Sweet new adds Paige Very Happy

The Safari Ltd Baryonyx and Megacerops are very tempting !

The frogs are a part of a Japanese set

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 11:30 am

Definitely a mammoth update, so many models to look at! cheers When I see things like this I always imagine how absolutely amazing your collection will look many years from now, huge and full of treasures! Very Happy I love the Papo cubs, they're very sweet! sunny
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 1:32 pm

Shouldn't it be a rather 'MASTODON' update :-D

I have all those prehistoric Safaris, except the small Spinosaurus (I do have the bigger one though)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 2:59 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 4:08 pm

What a huge, delightful assembly! cheers I love those frogs, especially the teenager with the tail, what a fun model. And you seem to be very good at finding stablemates!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 5:35 pm

Thanks everyone! Mastodon update indeed Blaine. Laughing  Kiki... my wallet opened ONE more time to finish the set. Wink

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 8:35 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 12:54 am

These Safari prehistoric mammals are great! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 3:51 am

Good to know what size the recent Safari spinosaurs are compared to each other.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 7:24 am

Thanks friends!

Another update, as coincidence would have it. What a great forum to be a part of where so many members can help each other out! HUGE THANK YOU to the members who assisted, you know who you are. Very Happy
Such colorful Baltimore Aquarium Safari frogs (now a complete set!) and Club Earth/WingMau frogs to boot, nearly a complete set (missing only one!).
Look at this rainbow!

So many scaly critters here... and each one so special. My personal favorites are the gaboon viper, basilisk, gila, and toucan.

A whole batch of ocean models and a stellar group of mammals (for once the minority in my new additions).

And lastly, my very favorite and most anticipated models (that Kiki somehow summoned Wink )...

Again THANK YOU to the people and opportunities who made this possible! And thank you to this marvellous place that makes dreams come true.  cheers Now, excuse me while I figure out living quarters for the absurdly wonderful flock of amphibians I now need to display...

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 7:38 am

What amazing models! Big congrats there are really some beauties here! The basilisk, Baltimore frogs and Tennessee salamanders affraid affraid

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 10:53 am

I know the joy of having so many figures arriving at once! cheers Congrats on all these beauties, the rarities, and the huge diverse range of species! cheers And hurray for all the forum members who could help you too, to get all these treasures in your collection! Very Happy What a beautiful rainbow that is, nothing beats the colours of amphibians! I'm not an expert on species but the lizard jumping up with his tongue out is wonderful, such a great pose! Very Happy I love the patterns of the turtles and all those salamandors!! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun rearranging your collection to add these ones in! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 2:44 pm

Big congratulation Paige Very Happy I'm happy so much beauties reached your displays cheers

Even if some pics made me cry Crying or Very sad Wink

First this frog, still sadly missing on my shelves bounce bounce bounce

And then... affraid I have no words What a Face those incredibly rare PV salamanders drunken My poor heart !

Lucky you Paige cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next