Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:15 am

I see my original reply to that correction didn't post for some reason.

I have since read up on the subject and agree. My mistake.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 4:21 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:44 pm

Very beautiful fishing! cheers cheers

Last edited by Caracal on Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 12:39 am

Belated thanks Caracal. Very Happy

Long time- no news! I have still been collecting, just too busy to post... here we are. :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
First here, a great trade with Valerie (Bowhead whale)! An adult AAA manatee to pair with my long held calf and PV mini commerson's dolphin. Next, one of my sister's found me a gently loved Schleich brachiosaurus. Not a typical addition for me but its nicely sized like the Paposaur model, so maybe I can use them as defensive weapons if I ever get burglarized. Wink On the Schleich topic, I grabbed the diabloceratops as its one of the few Schleich dinos I actually quite like the design of. My Mom found the IC sally lightfoot crab at a thrift store. Again, I don't usually "collect" from that series but its a great species, figure, and deal! A tiny owl from Nando I kept forgetting to include in photos. Can anyone tell me the brand? I keep forgetting it. 2 new yowies (leaving me only 3 to complete the series!) Lastly, everything else have been Ebay finds, the Safari deep sea fish was a great deal, the ELC two headed wolf/dog aaaaaallll the way from Australia, a TM cheetah, breyer stablemate draft, and Hunter Dan pronghorn were all reasonably priced and must have's.

These are my extra special new additions. Blaine ordered two of these spider sets by mistake and I happily took one off his hands! I originally only wanted the jumping spider but once I met the others... I am totally sold on spider collecting now I fear.

Besides that, the Safari jersey calf is a long time search finally completed and he has joined his mother. The Schleich lying down cow was a childhood FAVORITE and I loved her dearly. Sadly one of her ears broke off and I never could get it rescultped and look quite right... finally found one "locally" and reasonably priced and just noticed she is painted different than my childhood friend.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 1:15 am

So you got tangled in the spider-collecting web? :-D. Allow me to guide you lol!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 2:06 am

Nice additions, especially the lovely brachiosaurus, and the deep fish.

Congrats. flower flower

NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 3:43 am

Congrats Paige for your new additions..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 4:56 am

So finally you got the AAA manatee !

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 5:30 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
So you got tangled in the spider-collecting web? :-D. Allow me to guide you lol!
Yes, I think I am now an ARACHNID collector and an OCCASIONAL insect collector... Wink Gonna run out of space soooo fast!
RtasVadumee wrote:
So finally you got the AAA manatee !
Yes! I was offered one a liiiittle closer to home. And curious enough, from a French speaking country nonetheless. Laughing

Thank you also to my Fernando friends!  Applause

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 8:30 am

What brand is the tiny owl?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:48 am

Lovely new additions!!! Applause Applause Applause

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 1:13 pm

So many wonderful, rare and unusual additions! cheers I can imagine that with a collection as amazingly big as yours it can be hard to find models that you haven't got- and these are all wonderful! Very Happy I love he two-headed wolf dog, a very interesting fantasy model and it looks very well made too! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 3:14 pm

Great new models and lots of variety! I like the cow and calf, they look very relaxed and calming.

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 9:08 pm

some very interesting models! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 2:35 am

What a happy crowd of additions! Especially adding a "update" for an old childhood friend, even if it looks more like a sister than a clone, perhaps. Wink Love those two Yowies, are those the ones currently out on the market? I really need to go . . . somewhere, I look for them, haha. Also love that pronghorn and the dolphin and the Breyer! That's one of my favorite G2 molds. And those spiders are so cool! Congrats on everything, a really fun haul. :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 6:35 am

Thank you everyone!

Andreas, I can't remember the owl brand... one of the Japanese brands but it is not on TAW.

Bonnie, my very first models were the OLD Schleich shire gelding and the sorrel mare. I remember picking them up when I was very young, at about 3 years old.

Jill, I was so happy to find the figure itself and discover the color difference! She holds so many happy memories and now they both can be proudly displayed together.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:47 am

Congratulation, especially for the Pronghorn, spiders and the crab drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 6:05 pm

Thanks, could be Shineg

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:10 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you everyone!

Andreas, I can't remember the owl brand... one of the Japanese brands but it is not on TAW.

Bonnie, my very first models were the OLD Schleich shire gelding and the sorrel mare. I remember picking them up when I was very young, at about 3 years old.

Jill, I was so happy to find the figure itself and discover the color difference! She holds so many happy memories and now they both can be proudly displayed together.
It's wonderful that you remember this moment! cheers They are lovely models! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 7:08 pm

Thank you Kiki and Bonnie!

Andreas, I am told that the owl is Re-ment and when I googled the model it looks like it is from this set!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 7:35 pm

Great new additions! The spiders are so amazing! Shocked Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Thank you Adam. :)

More newbies! Firstly, Blaine helped me get the Yowies cucumber and so now all I need is the lyrebird. Thank you my friend! The AAA giant vizsla and safari longhorn and golden eagle are ebay discoveries I was happy to snatch up. The yowies walrus was a recent store purchase. Then all the safari kitties, dalmatian pup, TM collieand AAA lynx kit are from our dear friend Bonnie. Thank you again!

Then, thanks to Joliezac, a splurge on Papo! I will be updating a few photos for my Curious Compendium topic also. :)

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 4:11 pm

Well...thank you for the Yowie bumblebee in exchange for the sea cucumber! I now have all the 'Super Powers' finds I need.

The Safari golden eagle is a nice find. I don't want it, as there are better options for me by Japanese companies, but it's a good one to track down.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 4:15 pm

What a great varied amount of figures! Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 4:35 pm

That Papo whale shark is also very high on my priority list, overall awesome additions once again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next