Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 3:25 pm

Sometimes the rareties will come in a bunch. But it looks it is always in your collection Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 4:45 pm

Wonderful, colourful additions!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 6:48 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 8:20 pm

Wonderful amphibians Shocked Applause
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 8:54 pm

Good for you! I’m definitely jealous. There was a National Geographic PV reptiles box set that I waited too long on and missed out on. At least I managed to catch WhiteLightning Wolf’s PV ungulates, the PV fishes should still be available on Veghead, and some website sells a “dichotomous key” set with the turtles. Who exactly helped?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 7:52 pm

Stunning new additions with many hard to find models!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 3:44 am

Thank you all my friends! It was like Christmas had come early for sure.

Another splendid batch. The breyer, whom I am in love with, is from a thrift store. The frogs (the two smaller sized land forms were shown before) I thought would complete my set but seem to be from a different manufacturer than my first 2... the new set is quite a bit larger and is of somewhat different material. The cobra is supposed to be a halloween bracelet but I am going to repaint it despite a slightly odd posture. The coral snake and sperm whale calf are ebay purchases (adorable also!). And the then the rest were a surprise a gift from a surprise forum friend! Thank you so much for your generosity and thoughtfulness. Very Happy It means a lot and I can cross off even more from my wishlist. cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 5:07 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
sperm whale calf

Ouch?
I hope you're not mistaking that manatee with a sperm whale calf Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 5:53 am

The whale calf is on the back of the Breyer horse. The calf is by Safari ltd. The manatee is an AU yowies.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:12 am

Nice additions again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:18 am

I see you completed your Frog set cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 1:47 pm

Wonderful new additions, I love the rabbit and of course the gorgeous Afghan pup, such a sweet model! cheers I love how CollectA gave us lots of more unusual puppies, as generally the other brands make fewer puppies and the larger dogs seem to have more variety of breeds. And how wonderful to have been given all these models as a surprise from a forum friend! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:38 pm

Great additions,beautiful Breyer!

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 8:18 pm

Congrats! I love the frogs and Safari lop rabbit I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 10:03 pm

This horse is marvellous cheers cheers

Very nice frogs too, congrats

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 8:26 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
The whale calf is on the back of the Breyer horse. The calf is by Safari ltd. The manatee is an AU yowies.

Oops, I feel dumb now Embarassed I didn't saw the horseriding sperm whale!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 1:15 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Oops, I feel dumb now Embarassed I didn't saw the horseriding sperm whale!
No worries, we are all friends here. Very Happy

Thank you everyone!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:04 am

My Christmas from my parents came early this year. Firstly, from myself to myself the Schleich special edition reindeer. Then some other good finds, the old Safari donkey, a stablemate, a Keenway corgi, my last Yowies model for series 7, etc.

Then at thrift shopping I found a whole slew of small dogs and cats! Most of them are marked with a number and breed, I think Jill figured out the brand but I can't recall... and the Schleich Death Valley set scorpion.

Then my real holiday gifts. My parents helped me out with these two. Ugly and Neon Nights PBR collectibulls by Breyer. I LOVE them!

I got the original releases as a child, all 6 of them. They released some specialty bulls including these 2 new ones, and 2 I am missing (Hotel California and Slingblade), and then some years later released a new set of 3 (I am missing Loco Louie from that release).
From top to bottom and left to right:
Nightlife, Clayton's Pet, Little Yellow Jacket
Mudslinger, Blueberry Wine, and Hammer
Neon Nights, Ugly
Rollercoaster and Jalapeno

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 2:04 am

Wow Paige.......you are lucky.

The Reindeer schleich is marvellous. cheers cheers

Many nice bulls from Breyer, flower flower flower I want the Jalapeno.

Big congratulations.

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:13 am

The bulls are perfect. They look very detailed and I like the unique movement of each model.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:07 pm

Is it already Christmas in the USA? Here in Portugal it is still November, we have been always a slow country. Sleep
Lots of great additions and that reindeer will be the main protagonist of this season, I suppose. Incredible bulls! affraid

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:17 pm

"Deck the halls with bulls of holly. Fa la la la la la la la la la...
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Amazing additions! Shocked cheers cheers
The bulls are beautiful and I love the Schleich reindeer- but the Keenway corgi is wonderful, so much character with his tongue hanging out and those ears! Very Happy They have made some lovely dogs and I'm sure this corgi was very happy to join your Keenway family! Very Happy
But the Club Earth dogs are a real highlight, excellent finds! cheers I'm sure Jill like me would be really interested to know about the numbers of these dogs and how they compare to the ones she found, as there seems to be endless variations, as well as variations in colour too- there are the dogs that you found, and also a set of the same moulds but with dogs of more realistic colouring! study Very confusing but wonderful additions! cheers Here's the topic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 3:43 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 4:47 pm

Superb additions and those bulls-stunning bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next