Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+30
RtasVadumee
Advicot
spacelab
Steve170
MartinH
Saarlooswolfhound
Caspian
Caracal
1claire
Megaptera
Tarunyada
Pardofelis
Roger
widukind
Jolly Reaper
Rakel
sauroid
EmmaMary
Wilorvise
75senta75
barracudacat
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
lucky luke
landrover
CWGross
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
Taos
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:28 pm

This is the Western Green Mamba made by Schleich. This set is called "Schlangennest". In this set, there was also a stone where you can hide the snake.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Megaptera wrote:
This is the Western Green Mamba made by Schleich. This set is called "Schlangennest". In this set, there was also a stone where you can hide the snake.

Ah thank you. Than i own it too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 8:58 pm

So,
My first Christmas Animal arrived. It's the Bongo Antelope made by CollectA. Tomorrow I will fix the horns and put it to its final place:)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 11:41 pm

A beauty :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 12:00 am

Beautiful Christmas antelope. Curious to see what you do with it. bounce

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 9:26 am

So, the Bongo is now at its final place, nothing special:)
But its relative the Lesser Kudu is with it.

Last edited by Megaptera on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 9:30 am

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Thanks to my best friend (the Finback Whale Master) the Southland Replicas Echidna and the CollectA Leopard Seal are now part of my collection:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 5:16 pm

The next must haves :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Congratulations and hurray for your best friend! Southlands echidna is a very special piece indeed. I see some other little wonders around. Very Happy

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 4:27 pm

Today, I've got the new Schleich Koala and it is quite good:)
I think it is the best Koala Schleich ever made.
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 pm

Very impressive collection! The Schleich koala goes quite well. You have an excellent variety of species represented.

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Thank you, Barracudacat:)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 12:44 pm

So, this my African Giant Millipede made by Schleich. It is not new but it is not so good to see on the other pics.

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 3:20 pm

Very nice collection and even Horst is here! Wink cheers

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 6:03 pm

I'd really love to see a comparison picture of the Schleich koala with the Mojö Fun one. comprasiI suspect you don't have Mojö's.
It is very interesting that you identify your figures to the species level. Is there anything plausible that makes you think it is a giant African millipede and not any other species? I'd love to know! bounce

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 7:38 pm

beautiful collection

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Sorry, but I don't have the Mojo Koala. I only have the Emu, Proboscis Monkey, Sun Bear, Iberian Lynx, Gaur, Honey Badger, Grey Seal, Indian Pangolin, Celebes Crested Monkey, Katta, white Stoat and the South American Tapir.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:04 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Sorry, but I don't have the Mojo Koala.  I only have the Emu, Proboscis Monkey, Sun Bear, Iberian Lynx, Gaur, Honey Badger, Grey Seal, Indian Pangolin, Celebes Crested Monkey, Katta, white Stoat and the South American Tapir.

... and you have a fantastic selection of the most interesting species featured by the company!

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:13 pm

Ok, first I start to search for what kind of animal it is. Then, I identify the genus and at the end the species. It this case it was quite easy, because the African Giant Millipede is the most common species of Millipede. This figure has the typical shape like the black colour, number of "legs" and the longer antennue. By the way it is also the biggest Millipede and is a typical zoo animal. We had them also various zoological modules:)
And I think Schleich mentioned it on their website.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Thank you. But I still need the Clouded Leopard and the Tamandua:)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:23 pm

And I have the Mojo Linneaus' Two-toed Sloth:)
Sorry, but I forgot this great one...

Last edited by Megaptera on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Megaptera wrote:
And I have the Mojo Linneaus' Two-toed Sloth:)
Sorry, but I forget this great one...

A must have :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 3:39 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Ok, first I start to search for what kind of animal it is. Then, I identify the genus and at the end the species. It this case it was quite easy, because the African Giant Millipede is the most common species of Millipede. This figure has the typical shape like the black colour, number of "legs" and the longer antennue. By the way it is also the biggest Millipede and is a typical zoo animal. We had them also various zoological modules:)
And I think Schleich mentioned it on their website.

Thank you! It is good when figures can be identified to a species level.
The sloth is surely a good choice too and I hope you can get the tamandua and clouded leopard. These are also very good figures. Maybe it is better that you get the newer color variant of the clouded leopard if it exists. About tamandua, if you have troubles finding it, I may be able of helping you. Very Happy

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Yes, I want the new colouration of the Clouded Leopard. It is so much better than the first one. Thank you. If I'm not able to get it, I will contact you:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next