Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+30
RtasVadumee
Advicot
spacelab
Steve170
MartinH
Saarlooswolfhound
Caspian
Caracal
1claire
Megaptera
Tarunyada
Pardofelis
Roger
widukind
Jolly Reaper
Rakel
sauroid
EmmaMary
Wilorvise
75senta75
barracudacat
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
lucky luke
landrover
CWGross
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
Taos
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 5:12 pm

Thanks! If it is, it should be 10'5 cm long... I think is too large for my collection (my giant panda measures 10 cm length, so put aside it would look oversized)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 5:15 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Thanks! If it is, it should be 10'5 cm long... I think is too large for my collection (my giant panda measures 10 cm length, so put aside it would look oversized)

Kaiyodo and Play Visions (not easy to find) have smaller versions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 5:17 pm

None ot them are 1/20 though
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Great! I didn't found a shop that sells Kayiodo to Spain, and the PV one is finished in production. But I will search for them and will check the measurements! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Great! I didn't found a shop that sells Kayiodo to Spain, and the PV one is finished in production. But I will search for them and will check the measurements! Very Happy

There are no known shops in Europe :) only Ebay or any collectors :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Nice tamandua, do you know which brand is it? Comparing it with the saola, chiru and oryx behind it, would you think that is at the same scale? Or it's too big?

The Tamandua is quite long because of its tail:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe you have here a better comparison.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:07 pm

Thanks to Yvette, this wonderful Copper Pheasant from Hausser Elastolin is now part of my collection:

Last edited by Megaptera on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 11:00 pm

This copper pheasant is an extraordinary figure. of course.

Congrats. sunny

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 11:07 pm

landrover wrote:

This copper pheasant is an extraordinary figure. of course.

Congrats.  sunny

Thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 8:23 am

You will discover more and more my friend. :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 1:38 pm

WOW !!! What a gorgeous bird cheers

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 7:45 pm

Thank you, my friends. I am really happy with this wonderful model. It is unbelievable, that this old model looks better than some of the Schleich ones.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:05 am

Megaptera wrote:
Thank you, my friends. I am really happy with this wonderful model. It is unbelievable, that this old model looks better than some of the Schleich ones.

Not only this. There are also any more species that you can only find by vintage brands :)

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:01 pm

widukind wrote:
Megaptera wrote:

Not only this. There are also any more species that you can only find by vintage brands :)

Yes, very sad that it's difficult to find them. But then, I need more space Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 10:33 pm

Megaptera wrote:
widukind wrote:
Megaptera wrote:

Yes, very sad that it's difficult to find them. But then, I need more space Very Happy

Oh yes

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 12:21 pm

These two last birds you acquired are really wonderful! Very Happy

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Thank you, Roger:)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 11:47 pm

Your pheasant is really beautiful, more colored than mine. I would be happy to see more pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 6:44 pm

Megaptera I am glad that the pheasant has arrived well and that you like him. The pheasant is about 60 years old. For this high age the colours are still really beautiful. Will you adding more composition animals in your collection?

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:04 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Megaptera I am glad that the pheasant has arrived well and that you like him. The pheasant is about 60  years old. For this high age the colours are still really beautiful. Will you adding more composition animals  in your collection?

Yes, they are still really beautiful. This Pheasant is a real masterpiece.
I'm collecting always one model per species. Maybe you have some more Hausser Elastolin models:)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:06 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Your pheasant is really beautiful, more colored than mine. I would be happy to see more pics Very Happy

This weekend, I will post some more pictures of the Pheasant :)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 1:53 pm

Here are some pictures of the Copper Pheasant:

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 3:44 pm

Wonderful and it looks in perfect condition.

Congrats. Applause Applause

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Thank you Fernando :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:55 am

Pictures need to be rotated but with all these new portable devices it seems not to be important anymore. Thanks a lot for showing this wonderful figure in very good shape and congratulations again for having such great collectible.

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next