Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround - Mongol horse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Songbird

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

Walkaround - Mongol horse Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround - Mongol horse   Walkaround - Mongol horse EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 4:17 pm

I'm making one post for each Recur model I have. In the very first one of it I talked a little about the brand. You can read more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What to say about this model? This is the ONLY mongol horse model we have. Any other brand have tried to make this breed. So, this is a big point to Recur!!!!

I have never seen a Mongol horse in my life so I don't have much to say.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I had "cat-problems"!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HIGHLIGHTS

+ First brand in work with this breed

+ Very very beautiful coat: a yellow-pink-golden colour

+ Hooves are different than legs

+ Amazing shadows, specially in the mouth

COULD BE BETTER...

- Some scratches in one leg

- Some marks in the legs and in the belly that means the pieces of the horse have been pasted
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Mongol horse   Walkaround - Mongol horse EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Songbird

Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Mongol horse   Walkaround - Mongol horse EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 4:25 pm

thanks (for all) widukind :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Mongol horse   Walkaround - Mongol horse EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 8:10 pm

A MONGOL HORSE affraid  How absolutely wonderful cheers Applause cheers

The mongol horse is somewhat the same type as the Icelandic horse : Small, sturdy, and extremely strong and hardy Very Happy

This model surely has something, - it could not be any other kind of horse.
Unfortunately those legs won't bring the rider very far... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Anyway, - Recur deserves praise for making this dreed, - just tell the designer to work a bit mor to get the legs right Wink

Songbird, congratulations with this model, and thankyou for the great photos .

If only shipping was not so d**** expensive, this horse would surely be on my wishlist Very Happy

Songbird

Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Mongol horse   Walkaround - Mongol horse EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 8:14 pm

Thank you Susanne!!! Recur models dont have shipping costs. Maybe you are talking about costum taxes? Here in Spain costum office cant control all The package so it is a roulette to pay or not to pay
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Mongol horse   Walkaround - Mongol horse EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 11:55 pm

I will praise the breed choice. Most of our equine heritage is related with horses from Mongolia. So, no reason to brands to ignore them. Although not perfectly done anatomically, it is surely a Mongolian horse and Recur should feel proud of their choice. Very Happy

Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Mongol horse   Walkaround - Mongol horse EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:48 am

I think they can put more braids and tail to this model, re-painted with a grey or bay coat and this one will be a perfect andalusian horse. The face is very similar as our PRE and the body isn't as hard as a Mongolian horse.

Anyway, as I wrote, I'm very happy to add a new breed to my collection. I'm always complaining about re-edition of most popular brands (how many welsh, arabian or appaloosa we have?) so it's a pleasure to see new faces :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Mongol horse   Walkaround - Mongol horse Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround - Mongol horse
Page 1 of 1