Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:52 pm

The tiger sounds wonderful! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Schleich Right Whale found today!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:56 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went to VOA, and found a Schleich Right Whale, the one from 2005. Man, what a nice find! Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that that's the latest addition. The full total of my collection is now 1850.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:57 pm

Wow, excellent find! cheers
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Organizing my collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 6:43 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the Schleich whale is in my collection, and now I'm in the process of organizing my collection by species and breed. I will be honest, it's very complicated, and now I've run into the problem of having not enough boxes. Well, it looks like I'll have to get some more. Anyway, I told some storie0s with my collection too, and as for new additions? The Schleieach Whale was the newest one, so really at this point, there's no more news. However, I'll keep you all informed as to the doings of my collection, from my corner of the world.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More new additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:59 am

Dear Sts Friends:

A few days ago, dad and I ordered a Safari Ltd dolphin and Schleich Panda from ebay. I'm also going to be getting some sharks from Safari in my next Safari Order, so that's good. Anyway, the full total of my collection is now 1857. I can't wait to see what Safari will do for 2022, but, you know, we all have to wait until the time is right. Anyway, I'll be placing my next order from Safari in a few months, so hopefully they'll have news about what's new then. Also, do any of you guys want to do a zoom meeting sometime, to chat about faigures, and maybe I can show you my inventory. What do you think? Are you interested? Anyway, send me an email if you are. My Email is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Anyway, if you're interested in getting to know me, then please reply to this post, or send me an email.

If you would be interested in purchasing things from my business for _your collections, I do take credit cards, and checks. Anyway, that's all the news for now.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Animal replicas at the consignment shop   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 3:08 am

Dear Sts Friends:

So, this week, I'm thinking of going to the little consignment shop called Tiny Town, because they might be getting in some animal replicas soon. Let's hope I find some good stuff for my collection. As of right now, no new additions, but that could change. I've also started collecting sharks, and Safari has some pretty good models, so we'll see where that leads. Anyway, the current total of my entire collection is 1859. That's if you count everything, and the stuff I'm going to be ordering from Safari in a few months. Anyway, that's the news, so I'll keep you posted.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Holstein Cows and new additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:27 am

Today, I pulled a holstein cow from my new inventory, and I said, I think I'll collect these. And so, my cattle herd was started. Anyway, still thinking of exploring the sharks area of things, depending on how interesting the Safari models are, but this is a great start. Can't wait for tomorrow, because I'm going to a consignment shop, hopefully they'll have something new for my collection. Anyway, the current total is now 1860.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:40 am

Safari have very interesting sharks with different poses. Smile

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from Hobby Lobby   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 1:17 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I went to the consignment shop, and bought some older schleich models. Then I went to Hobby Lobby, and bought 8 mojo fun models. This makes my collection total be 1874. That's if you count the stuff I'm ordering from Safari, and everything else. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Panda Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 5:09 am

Dear Roger,

Hey, just wanted to ask, what's the difference between the Schleich 14773 panda, and the 14706 panda, also made by Schleich? I need to know because today I got a Schleich panda from the consignment shop, and I can't tell which one it is. Um, a little help please? Anyway, a detailed description would be much appreciated

Thanks in Advance

Aschuck

P.S. Could you also describe 14772?

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA figures and Mercari   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:30 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I was just wondering, if AAA figures are so hard to get, even through ebay, has anyone tried to use Mercari for AAA figures? Just wondering, because that might be a good way for me to get more of these. Anyway, if anyone has any success with this, let me know. I'm on the hunt for AAA figures again, so any help would be much appreciated. By the way, where can I find the AAA jumbo wild cats?

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news, well sort of.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:33 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I think I did my calculations wrong or something, because the full total of my collection is now 1874, and that's if you count everything so far. As for my searchlist, I've been slowly crossing stuff off of it. The other day I went to the consignment shop that I have dealings with, and found some figures there. Then we went to Hobby Lobby, and I managed to purchase figures there too. All in all, I've crossed 7 or 8 things off my list. Just wanted to let you all know how things are going.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 9:47 am

Wonderful that you're working through your list! cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 4:28 pm

It feels great to work through a searchlist doesn't it? Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Figures from elsewhere   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:46 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, so, right now, the total of my collection is 1874. That might change soon, because I'm going to my family's house tomorrow, to get some more unwanted figures for my collection, so we'll see what that yields. I've been working on my searchlist some more today, and hopefully, I can go to Shoelers Books soon, to get more things crossed off of the list. Oh man, working with my list is _so much fun! The only problem? It keeps getting longer. Oh well, I guess that's what it's like when you're a collector. Well, maybe someday I'll stop, but not any time soon. Anyway, just know that I'm on the hunt for various stuff, and things look promising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Shark news? Sure, I have some   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:07 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went to my family's house, and got some more unwanted figures for my collection. When I got back from doing stuff with them, I started taking notes on shark figures that I could get for my collection, and there were quite a few that I could get from Safari, if I wanted to, which I do. Anyway, the result of all this is that my collection total is now 1899, if you count everything, and I have now 6 new figures to look up. Anyway, today was a good haul for new stuff, so that's good. And I guess that's the news for now, so I'll write if more figures come my way.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, my collection continues to grow   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:21 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, last ⠠⠊ checked, I now ⠓ 1904 figures in my collection, and that's ⠊⠋ you count everything, plus the stuff I'm ordering from Safari soon. Also doing an ebay order tomorrow, so we'll see what that yields as far as collectA is concerned. I'm hoping to get the collectA 2021 figures, well at least what's on my searchlist. So anyway, we'll see what I can do about that. Also, has anyone heard anything about what collecta is up to for 2022? If you do hear something, keep me informed, because now that I'm collecting this brand, I need all the help I can get. Also hoping to do a happy hen toys order on friday, so we'll see what that brings. Anyway, that's the news from my side, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:29 am

Good luck with the CollectA 2021 figures, they're really beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: collecta 2021 gotten from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 1:46 am

Hi Guys,

Tonight, dad and I ordered the following collecta figures from ebay:

Collecta pravitoceras and collecta xiphactinus.

So I could only do 2 things, but hey, it's better than nothing. The current total is now 1906. Anyway, that's the news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 2:48 am

I want the Xiphactinus too, it is very nice prehistoric, predatory fish.

sunny sunny

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Prehistoric news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 4:44 pm

Dear Landrover and others:

Hey, just wanted to let you know, I already ordered the xiphactinus from ebay just yesterday. So it _is available, if you want to get it for yourself. I also ordered the pravitoceras too. I can't wait to see what these look like. Anyway, you can look them up on ebay if you want. Just type in CollectA 2021. If you do it that way, though, you might have to do some link sorting before you find the figures you want. Or you could just search CollectA Xiphactinus, and see what happens. Anyway, do what you want with my advice, but if you do get the xiphactinus, then that's great.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Schleich Eldrador news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:03 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, pretty soon, I'm hoping to get some eldrador stuff for my collection. I'm hoping to get the Ice Giant and Lava Smasher for my kingdom. Mom and I will be getting these from amazon, if they have them. Anyway, those are the new additions so far. Also, I've recentlyoung placed an order with Safari, so that's good, because it'll have some figures in it for me too. I can't wait to see what they're planning for 2022. I hope it's something good, whatever it is. Anyway, the current total of my collection is now 1911. I just thought I'd let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Not much to put here   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 7:49 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest: I've changed my mind about doing an amazon order tonight, so mom and I might do something else. I'll let you know though if there are any more new additions.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Sand animal news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 2:33 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I went to VOA, and found a sand filled lizard, which I got because I thought "This could be good." And it was. No other new additions yet, I'll have to see about ordering online to find some more, so we'll see. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know about my finds.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More finds from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 3:08 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, Dad and I ordered a lot of 11 animals from ebay, all of them AAA I think. Anyway, I have no idea what ones I'll keep yet, so we'll see. Just wanted to let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next