Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: AAA Leopard 53017.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 4:17 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today, a AAA Leopard joined my collection, and it's beautiful. The number is 53017 for this leopard, just in case we don't have it listed at Tai yet. Anyway, that's the latest addition, so I'll write when there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Bat and Grasshopper Arrived today.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 1:16 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today, the AAA Black bat and grasshopper arrived in the mail, and the bat looks really nice. He's with the other figures to have their pictures taken. And those are the latest additions from the AAA side of things. I'm also planning on getting a young killer whale killer whale calf and dolphin calf from AAA too. These are coming at the end of this month.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:22 am

Very nice acquisition :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Pelican ordering at the end of this month   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 4:10 am

Dear sts friends:

Well, I've decided to order another Pelican by AAA (aside from the perched pelican). This one is flying. the number is 96427. The listings for this one all say poseable, and I'm not sure what they mean. Does this mean that the bird's wings move or what? Anyway, it'll be interesting to see this bird, as I don't have this one yet. They (AAA) have also made a flamingo 96437, and a young owl 96443. Those however might be gotten in the future. I also received from ebay another leopard lying by AAA. It's similar in position to the snow leopard lying listed on Tai. This one's number is 53017, and I'm not sure we have this one listed yet. We do have listed 96703, a leopard which I don't have yet. Also, the tag on my leopard said Mamejo Nature, so we all know what that means. So probably what AAA did was they took a leopard mould, and changed it slightly. With them, it's hard to know, especially if you don't have a manufacturer background like me. Anyway, if we have my leopard listed, then that's great. I also received the black bat and grasshopper by AAA, 96510 and 97446. The bat has gone to the picture group temporarily, so we can complete Tai. Also, are there any other AAA pictures we're missing? Just wondering, because I'm continuing my research as to finding AAA figures for my collection. By the way Taos, I read your topic, and those ar great finds, but now I'm a bit jealous. I don't mean to be, it's just that ... well ... I wish I had more otters in my collection, especially more of the AAA ones. Also, a female ostrich from AAA would be a nice addition too. Oh well, maybe someday. Anyway, what I have reported to you is the latest from my corner of the world. I'll probably write when there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, you can't have everything all at once.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 7:36 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, it seems that the order with the whales and the pelican is a next month job, because I'm actually ordering from another place that sells AAA under the name of Mamejo. There's at least 12 things that they have, so I'll probably get those first. Also, if we need pictures of any of these new figures, then let me know. The Figures are as follows:

Dinosaurs: 32003 Stegosaurus.

32004 Triceratops

32007 Dimetrodon

33001 some other sort of dinosaur

33002 another unidentified dino.

34000 Triceratops

34001 Stegosaurus I think.

52000 Brown Wolf Howling.

52002 Grizzly Bear

52003 Black Bear

52016 Pelican Perched.

53011 Cheetah Female

And that's about it for news. I'll be sure and write when there's more.

Aschuck

P.S. The total of AAA in my collection? 188. The Full Total? 1040.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:25 pm

I think we need all the dinos :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:26 pm

Anna, already more than 1000 figures! That is really an impressive collection! flower

aschuck

PostSubject: Orders, among other news.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySun May 31, 2020 2:14 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, we've done it. A friend and me just ordered some AAA figures from ebay. I've also decided to make the order from christys toy outlet a next month thingy. The Current total of AAA's in my collection, if you count the ones from christy's toy outlet, which are on order, is: 190.

We ordered the following AAA figures from ebay:

96427 Flying Pelican.

96014 Killer Whale Calf.

96034 Dolphin Calf.

12834 Killer Whale Young.

23201b Blue and Yellow Macaw.

And 23201R Red Macaw.

If any of these need pictures, that's technically on hold, because my photo friend hasn't been too see me for quite a while. Anyway, that's the news for now, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Info concerning a certain flying pelican, and others from christys toy outlet.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 12:15 am

Dear Roger and others:

Well, I've contacted the owner of christys toy outlet, in order to get info on Mamejo Nature models. She said that she would send me an email with the Mamejo catalogue that the Imex Model people had sent her. Currently, I'm waiting for that email. It hasn't shown up yet in my inbox, so we'll see. Also, I'm planning on making an ebay order this week, and next week is the week in which I can do an order from christys toy outlet. Great news, Hunh? Anyway, I suppose you all remember the AAA flying pelican that I ordered a while ago? Well, he has arrived, and he is not poseable. The listing on ebay said that this pelican was poseable, but he's not, so that's actually good news. I don't know why, but I've never liked the animal figures with moveable mouth and or arms. The Schleich dinos are a good example of these features. Anyway, I do still collect AAA birds, so I might get some more flying models, now that they're not poseable. Well, for now that's the news.

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, just fyi, I found another AAA model. It's listed on Pinterest if you're interested. It's an extra large shark, Number 96099. Just thought I'd let you know.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 1:24 am

aschuck wrote:

P.S. Roger, just fyi, I found another AAA model.  It's listed on Pinterest if you're interested.  It's an extra large shark, Number 96099.  Just thought I'd let you know.  

Fantastic! It is a 23 inches long shark! We don't have a picture of it yet, so, if you have the chance, we'd love to add it on TAW.
Now that you also collect prehistoric animals, you can use it as a Megalodon once these prehistoric sharks were basically like great white sharks but much larger. affraid

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Leopard Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:24 pm

Dear roger and others:

Hey, did you know that another AAA Lying Leopard exists out there? Its item number is 53017, and I'm pretty sure we don't have this one pictured on Taw yet, so if anyone wants a picture, I can include this leopard in the next photo session. Also, just wanted to let you all know that I actually have this leopard in my collection. I ordered it awhile back from ebay, that's where I found this one. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of listings for the AAA Leopard lying 53017, so look it up some time if you want. That's just a suggestion, so you can do whatever you want with it. Anyway, currently the total of AAA's in my collection is 191. That might change hoever, because this week, my dad and I are doing an ebay order. Well, let me know if we need a picture of the leopard, and I'll add that one to the next photo session.

Aschuck

P.S. I'm pretty sure that the leopard 53017 Vs. 96703 are different, but you never know. AAA might have used the same mold for both. Either way, I'm still planning on getting the leopard 96703.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 7:37 pm

Gosh ! I totally lost track you this topic !!!! Sleep

It seems you will soon have filled a whole house with AAA models Wink

Have you ever seen the Siamese cat ?
It is on the top of my wishlist, but I have only seen it in a catalogue Rolling Eyes

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Siamese Cat? No, I haven't.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:45 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Yes, you're probably right about my collection, but hey, I don't only collect AAA, so that's good. As for that siamese cat, I haven't seen it either, but as of right now, the only cat I'm on the hunt for is the schleich one whose lying down. Just thought I'd let you know. Yes, my collection has reached a little over 1000, but I'm not sure how far. It was 1024, last I looked, but that might change. Oh yeah, and roger, I do not collect sharks as a general rule. The only sharks I have in my collection are a megalodon by Safari, and a sawfish. Now if you were to ask me about AAA sawfish for example, then there are two on my wishlist. They are as follows:

996118 Sawfish Adult.

And

96119 Sawfish baby.

I'd really like to have these, but sadly, I haven't gotten aroud to ordering them yet. Also on the hunt for the Schleich Sawfish (14724), so I can at last complete my sawfish family. Also, (important news), the owner of Christys toy outlet, is working on sending me the email, that has revelant AAA info in it. Whewee, that's a plus. Now I can continue with my research. Also, Roger, when I get the email, would you like it forwarded to you? Would this email and its contents help you at all? Basically, this is what it is, according to Christy: "It's a catalogue of Mamejo products." I just thought it would help you, and the rest of us, in unraveling the mystery and other details which make up the thread of AAA. Well, you know what I mean, right? For now, I'll keep an eye on my inbox, and if anything comes my way, then I'll let you know.

Aschuck

P.S. Hey whoever said that about my house filling up with AAA Models, that was really funny. Tnanks for the joke, if one was intended. If not, then oh well.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:08 pm

It was surely a joke, Anna! We use to say it to each other on forum.
Yes, I surely would love to have the Mamejo catalogue. AAA section on TAW is getting better and better but things take a long time to be done. A catalogue always help.
Now you are also close to solve another AAA mistery. I'd love to know the differences between the 53017 you are acquiring and the 96703 you already have in your collection.
I really hope you get the sawfish, if it was a few years ago, I could find them easily.
I really hope Susanne can get the Siamese cat, I think I also I haven't seen it before. By the way, I also hope I can find the sitting fox cub that is surely not as rare as the Siamese cat.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Order from Ebay this week.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 1:32 am

Dear Roger and others:

Well, here's a list of what AAA figures I'm ordering from ebay:

AAA Adult Sawfish 96118.

AAA Sawfish Baby 96119.

AAA Leopard Lying AAA 96703.

Does anyone want pictures of these for Taw? If so, then I can include these in my next photo session. The current total of AAA's is 194. Well, if there's any other news, then I'll write again. I'm really looking forward to seeing that Mamejo Catalogue. It could give us some insight in to the mystery of AAA. Also, about the leopard 53017, she is in the exact position as the lying snow leopard 96743, only 53017 has a different paint job. Either way, 96743 and 53017 are identical, except for the painting. Now you might say that's great, but for me, it's a little confusing. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep doing my research, and we'll see what I come up with. As far as the Mamejo Catalogue goes, I'll keep an eye on my inbox.

Aschuck

P.S. As far as differences between leopards go, I have never physically seen AAA Leopard 96703, but I'll include that one in the next photo session.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Imex Model Consumer Website.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 3:11 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just wanted to let you all know that, according to the owner of Christys toy outlet, Imex Model Company, the seller to retailers of the Mamejo Nature products, has a consumers' website. Unfortunately, I don't have the address for it. Oh well, it just means more digging on my part. Still waiting on that catalogue, just keeping watch. Also planning on ordering a Schleich Sawfish from Ebay too. Just thought to let you know. Oh yeah, and as far as pictures of animals from other brands goes, sorry, I can't help you there. I can however keep you up to date in the field of AAA. That at least is pretty easy. Anyway, I'll probably write you all tomorrow, so as usual, I'll keep you all posted.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:05 am

Thankyou, Anna Very Happy

Ohh, sorry, yes, it was just a silly joke Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 1:27 pm

Anna, we surely don't think it is great that AAA uses the same model with different painting to represent different species. To be as honest as possible with you, I think it has no interest at all for you that you acquire different versions of the same sculpt. You won't notice any difference among them. However, it will be your decision. They do it to save money. They use, among many others, the leopard lying mould at least to represent 3 different species. Leopard, snow leopard and even Wild Republic sold it as a jaguar. As these species are not so different in shape, they just repaint the models with the patterns of the fur of each species. Hard to explain the differences once the three species have the body covered with rosets and spots. Though, they are slightly different in shape, color and distribution. For example, leopards have rosets somewhat like floower shaped cookies, while jaguars have a spot at the center of the roset, somewhat like the same cookies with a hole in the middle. As it is just coloured, you won't notice any difference and these three species are not exactly alike.
If you get instead the Safari models, you can feel the differences using your touch. Jaguars are larger than leopards and both are larger than snow leopards.
You can identify them just checking their tails. Snow leopards have thick and furry tails while jaguars and leopards have thinner tails. However, while leopards have very long tails, jaguars have shorter tails. Another way that you can use is that since snow leopards have more fur, they have usually a rougher texture. You can also tell jaguars from leopards from their robusteness, jaguars are noticiably more robuste. I think this is interesting and you will miss it when using the AAA renditions of these 3 animals.
We have a picture of a AAA lying leopard we received from you, are you sure you don't have it yet? Wink About sawfish, we miss pictures of both models. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 6:23 pm

Great explanation, Roger !!!!! Applause Applause

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Leopard Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi again. I believe the leopard picture I sent you was of the snow leopard lying AAA96743. As far as I know, we don't have a picture yet of 53017, and that's the model I have. Thanks for the coloring explanation by the way. That was really helpful. Also, I'm planning on getting the AAA Leopard 96703 for my collection, so now I can provide you with a picture. Also, I'm going to be ordering the two Sawfish by AAA (96118, and 96119). When I have those, then I'll put them with the other picture figures. At this point, I don't know when the next photo session is happening, so I suppose we'll have to wait awhile. Oh well, in the meantime, I can round up more figures to have their pictures taken. Also, as for transport of these pictures, roger, I can talk with my photo friend about putting them on Taw, it's just that when I try and create a page myself, it doesn't work. Anyway, I'll see what I can do. Also, no news yet from Christys toy outlet, so I'll keep an eye on my inbox. Anyway, that's the news, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, I only found the AAA Sawfish so far.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 5:11 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Okay, so, yesterday, I searched for the AAA Leopard 96703 and the baby Sawfish 96119 by AAA, and found neither one. I did manage to find the Sawfish AAA 96118. All this searching was done on ebay, so I might search again today, just to see if things have changed. I also looked up the Schleich sawfish, and boy is that one pricy or what! Anyway, I'm still waiting for that catalogue, so nothing new there. I really hope that comes soon. Anyway, next week I'm doing another ebay order with a friend of mine, and I told him that we would be looking at AAA Animals again. He seemed fine with all that, so now we'll wait until the end of this month. Anyway, there's no more news from my side, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Sawfish Ordered from ebay.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 3:59 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I have ordered the AAA Adult sawfish 96118 from ebay. There's more AAA figures coming next week, as mom and I are ordering from Christys toy outlet. The AAA Sawfish will be photographed whenever I can, but for now he is going in what I call the Portrait box. That's a box of figures who need their pictures taken, before they can enter my collection. Still waiting on that catalogue too. Man, this whole waiting and watching your inbox is so boring! I wish that the catalogue would just come already! Not to complain, but right now, we, as collectors of AAA, need all the info we can get, right? Anyway, I'll put the sawfish in the portrait box for now. Maybe someday my photo friend will come and take pictures again. Also, do we need pictures of AAA Mollusks at all? The reason why I ask is because I'm planning on getting some AAA mollusks for my collection, so I just wanted to know if there are any we're missing. I've also seen, listed on google no doubt, a AAA Starfish whose item number is 96151. Is anyone familiar with this figure, because I'd like to get it for my collection. Well, that's all the news from my side for now, but I'll keep you all informed as usual.

See you later,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Cheetah Photos.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:34 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, do we need a picture of the Large Cheetah by AAA? The number is 96560, and this figure is 13 inches long. The reason why I ask is that I'm getting this figure for my collection, so I was wondering if, when I get it, we needed a picture of it for Taw? Anyway, if we do need a picture, then let me know.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 11:41 pm

Dear Anna, we already have the huge 13 inches cheetah pictured on TAW. You don't need to put it in your portrait box. Thanks for asking. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next