Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: More AAA info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 9:07 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, sadly, this lot I got from ebay only came in one box. At least I got 5 figures for my collection. Oh well, perhaps I'll find more stuff later this month. Anyway, no news for new additions, except for the news I already told you about. So now, my collection total has risen a bit, but not much. Anyway, if anything more stunning comes my way, I'll let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 2 more lots from ebay coming!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 1:50 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, tonight I ordered 2 more lots of AAA stuff from ebay. I don't know enough they'll arrive, but when they do, I'll tell you all about the figures I'm keeping. I remember one of the 2 lots had a AAA goat, and the other lot had a AAA ostrich. And basically that's all I could remember from my dad's description. Anyway, we'll see what things look like when they arrive. Just wanted to let you all know about the latest finds.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Kaleidoscope People you say? Well, that's only the tip of the iceberg   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 6:24 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I don't have much to say for new additions, but I can say that I've been working in what I call my Fictional Creatures document. Now, let me tell you straight off that the first entry on the list, Acorn Fowl, well, that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'll bet there's over a thousand entries in that document, which is "by ply why it's so important. Another reason is that, if I wanted to, I could, in theory, make models of these fictional creatures. That's where the descriptions would come in handy. Of course, the list isn't just creatures, there's plants, furniture, buildings, and magical items on the list too. Anyway, ideas keep popping up every day practically, so I guess I'll just creating. Also, did you know, the Sibyl of the Sea was created because of a mermaid shaped knob, or drawer pull, that I saw at Hobby Lobby? The sibyl of the sea, by the way, is a mermaid who is forever chained to a huge door deep in the ocean. See what I mean? For me, ideas for new creatures and new entries can come from anywhere. And if you looked at only one entry on the list, you would only see the tip of this iceberg of creativity. Anyway, all I'm saying is, this document is one of my best works, and it continues to grow. It's just a matter of collecting ideas. Anyway, I'm only writing this because this list alone is SO cool, and I want you guys to be interested in it, like me. Anyway, no real news for the new additions section of things, so I'll probably post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Farm stuff from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 1:00 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, a box arrived for me in the mail. It had some AAA figures in it, along with some other brands. Mom and I will have to look up the AAA figures on Taw, so I can list them correctly in my reference guide. Here is a short summary of what I'm keeping:

AAA Holstein Cow, standing looking straight ahead.

AAA hen with chicks.

AAA duck with chick.

AAA Holstein Calf, right leg bent.

AAA horse Foal looking right, with left leg bent.

AAA horse foal looking straight ahead, with bent left leg.

AAA Horse (don't know the breed)

AAA Lamb.

And that's the list. Well, that's about it for news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 12:27 pm

Congratulations for your new AAA farm animals, Anna!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 12:23 am

Congratulations, More animals in your collection.

AAA animals are lovely. cheers cheers cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: My figures need a bath   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 1:41 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, the second lot of AAA figures came today. My first impression? Boy do these need a bath. Oh well, that's easy to fix. Anyway, I'm keeping 6 figures out of the lot, 2 of which are a AAA bactrian camel, and an ostrich by AAA. The other four animals still have to be identified, so we'll see what comes of all that. And that's about it for new additions, so far. Anyway, I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Mojo Warthog Found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 1:50 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Yesterday, I went to Tiny Town, and found some unidentified, lower quality figures. I only got them because the species were interesting. Next, I went to Hobby Lobby, where I purchased a Mojo Warthog and Mojo Great White Shark for my collection. So now the current total in my collection is now 1764. And that's about it for new additions news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 12:19 pm

Isn't it wonderful that Hobby Lobby already sells the Mojö warthog? That is such a cool figure.

aschuck

PostSubject: Figures from the Family   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 9:18 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Today I went to my parents' house and casually asked about some figures they had. Here are the results for new additions which I got from the box:

Schleich 14331 Panda Cub.

Schleich 14611 Warthog Boar

and Schleich 14613 Warthog Sow.

So now the current total is 1767. Well, really, it's 1771, but I haven't updated my collector's reference guide yet with the four other AAA figures I got, because I don't know what they are. Also, these figures came in the same lot as the AAA bactrian Camel and ostrich.

Anyway, that's about it for new additions, so I'll write when there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 2:08 pm

You're getting many warthogs lately. Those from Schleich are also very beautiful models.

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 4:20 pm

The 14611 Warthog Boar is discontinued, you are very lucky to have it.

congrtulations Applause Applause

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Fish Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 5:58 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to Volunteers of America yesterday, and managed to find 2 horse figures. One is by Toy Major, the other one still needs to be identified. Also found a plush loon by Wild Republic. Also, I ordered 4 AAA figures from ebay. Here is a list of what I ordered:

12205 Hammerhead Shark AAA.

12816 Great White Shark Young AAA.

13809Bat Bat Fish AAA.

And 13809Hat Hatchetfish AAA.

And that's about it for new additions at this point, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Unknown Horse Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 11:14 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've finally found out about the other non toy major horse. The writing on the figure says China, and that's all it says. Oh well, I think I'll still keep it, because it's high quality enough for me. Also, still waiting for the 4 AAA water creatures. I'm going to Shoelers in a few days, so we'll see what that yields. At the moment, the current total of my collection is 1776. I think. Anyway, I'll be sure and keep you informed about new additions, and all that. I'll write again when there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: New legos info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 12:40 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, not much to report, except that tonight I went to the consignment shop and managed to find a Lego horse, and a Lego baby dragon. We'll have to see, for now, if any more new additions come my way, but so far this is it. Well, unless I order more things from ebay. Anyway, we'll see. In the meantime, I'll keep you all informed as to my findings.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Results of the bleach bath   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:39 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, success again, with cleaning figures, I mean. Today, dad and I prepared a bucket of bleach and water, and successfully managed to clean the AAA figures from a recent batch of them that I got from ebay. There were 6 figures that I kept. Here is a list of them:

AAA bactrian Camel

AAA ostrich

AAA Lioness

Another Lioness, posibly by AAA

Some sort of Monkey, possibly by AAA

And one other animal possibly by AAA which I can't identify. Oh well. The good news is that this technique worked.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA hammerhead shark and others   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 4:41 am

Dear Sts Friends:
Today, I got a little surprise in the mail, a box from ebay, which contained the following figures by AAA:

12205 Hammerhead Shark AAA.

13809Bat Bat Fish AAA.

And 13809Hat Hatchet Fish AAA.

These figures are great! Especially since I don't have that many deep sea fish in my collection. Well, I guess those are the latest new additions for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:33 pm

Congratulations, Anna. Those deep sea creatures are absolutely bizarre in a good way. I believe it was a great experience for you to receive these figures.

aschuck

PostSubject: Other new additions news.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 5:55 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've done it again, I've managed to find a few more additions which I've ordered from ebay. Here is a list of what's coming:

96602 Frog AAA.

And 14744 Ostrich Schleich.

Also waiting for a Safari order that I recently placed, so there might be some new stuff in there. And that's about it for news, as of right now. Going to Shoelers in a few days, so we'll see what comes of that.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Shoelers additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:16 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went to the consignment shop tonight, and managed to find a very old grasshopper figure for my collection. Also went to Shoelers, and found the following figures, all 1by Schleich:

14849 Flamingo.

14776 Orangutan.

14857 Scorpion.

And 14855 Beaver.

So, overall it was a pretty good trip. Anyway, that's about it for news, so I'll post if anything else arrives.

Aschuck

P.S. I've already received AAA 96602 Frog medium. It's really a great figure, and I can't wait until I find 96601 Large Frog.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 3:24 am

Wow, congratulations.

This nice schleich flamingo is in my list. cheers cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: How I got more figures today.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 8:57 pm

Dear Sts Friends:
Well, the total of my collection is now 1804, that's because a good friend, and also a customer of mine, brought back some figures that he didn't want. He said, "You can do what you like with these, I don't need them." So I sorted through them, found some things for my collection. The figures were mostly toob size, but that's okay with me. So that, my friends, is how my collection reached the 1800s.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Plush Bird Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:03 am

Dear Birdsage and other plush bird lovers:

Okay, I know that the AAA topics is probably the wrong place to put this reply, but I just wanted to tell all of you plush bird lovers that there is a website out there that lists over a hundred plush birds made by Wild republic. The address is: Creatureswiki period com. Look it up if you don't believe me. Lately, I've been making a list of plush birds that I need for my collection. Yes, I do collect these, but only the plush animals by Wild republic. I also have quite a collection of sand and microbead filled animals too. There are also a few barbies living with them as well. Yeah yeah I know that sounds weird, but it's the way that this story collection works. Basically, the barbies are the royalty in this little country off to the side. True, my plush collection is still part of my kingdom at large, but they don't interact with my figures. Anyway, you all can look at the site I mentioned, and check it out for yourselves. Anyway, as far as new additions go, not much to tell in this post, so I'll write again if there's more news. Also, tell me how you liked the site I provided. Is it useful at all? I sure found it useful.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Christmas figure news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 12:47 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, it's way past Christmas by now, but ... I did get some gifts from my grandma, brought by my dad to my place today. Here is a short list of the schleich sets I got:

42544 Alpaca Set

and 42526 Elf Cafe.

I really like both sets, and I hope to get more figures in the future. The current total of my collection is now 1814. Anyway, that's about it for new additions, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari Order new additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 6:16 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, my Safari Ltd order which I recently did arrived. The figures look great, and I can't wait to order more. Not much else to report to you about the figures, only that the current total of my collection is now 1852. And I guess that's about it, for news. As always, I'll keep you posted if any more finds come my way.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next