Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: AAA Figures arriving soon   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 7:02 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today we, that is to say, my dad and I, ordered three figures from ebay. They are as follows:

AAA Crocodile 96305.

AAA Gray Koala.

AAA Jellyfish 95742.

If we need pictures of these, then let me know. That's the latest news, for now, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: I'll Get you, my pretty manta Ray, and your little friend too!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:22 am

Dear Sts friends:

Okay, when writing the title of this post, I just had to quote the wizard of oz, just for fun, because that quote above relates to the news I have for you. I've recently found, on veghead, a AAA Jumbo Manta Ray, 20 inches wide I think, it was hard to tell from the description. Anyway, I'm thinking about getting this figure for myself, and I was wondering if we need a picture of this one for Taw? If so, then you know what happens: This figure ends up in the portrait box. Anyway, I'll get that manta Ray, and maybe his "friends" Too. The "friends" are actually a set of 12 frogs, so that should be fun. Although, I have no idea what brand the frogs are, so we'll have to see about that. Anyway, if anyone reads this, and has any comments, then please reply. At the moment, I have no more news, so I'll write if there's more.

Aschuck

P.S. The Wizard of Oz quote was a joke, just saying. I hope you all read that, and think it's funny.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Changes for Taw Manta Rays, and a AAA Baby green Alligator.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:29 am

Dear Roger and others:

Hi, it's me again. Hey, I just wanted to say that the two entries on Taw that say Manta Ray Large and Small, for the AAA section, well, the large one should be changed to Medium, maybe, because I've found an even larger manta ray than the one already pictured. I found it on veghead, and am planning on ordering it next month. Just saying, as an editor, Roger, I think it would make sense if you put the AAA Large Manta Ray down as a medium, as there several versions, I think. Well, this is just an idea, so do with it as you will. Anyway, in the portrait box, I also have a AAA Baby green alligator, which I'm not keeping. Do we need a picture of this one for Taw? Just wondering. Anyway, this is all the news for now, so I'll write if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:46 am

Anna, we need pictures of the crocodile, alligator baby, jellyfish, the koala I don't know which one you're getting and surely we need also a picture of that huge manta ray. I won't list yours as large but as a jumbo model that is what AAA calls to these giant figures.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Pictures Session? Well, not quite yet.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:25 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Well, just to let you know, the purchase of the AAA Jumbo Manta Ray is a sort of next month thingy. In the Meantime, I've contacted my picture friend, and asked her if she would like to do a session with me. At the moment, she hasn't replied, so we'll see about all that. Also, the portrait box is filling up, and I was wondering, do we need a picture of the new green sea turtle from AAA that I recently got? Just fYI, it's not the jumbo Hawksbill one whose item number is 12813. This Sea turtle I received in a lot of figures from ebay. Also, do we need pictures of the two small geckos in the lot? One has an open mouth, and the other has a closed mouth, and they are both by AAA. Well, anyway, when the next picture session comes, then I'll send you pictures of everything in the portrait box. Sound good? Also, the AAA Koala, jellyfish, and crocodile have been ordered, and hopefully are on the way to me. So those will go in the portrait box too. Well, that's all the news for now, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from emma   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 4:50 am

Dear Roger and others:

Well, I've written emma about another picture session, and she says that she can't right now, but that I should keep her updated about the portrait box. Anyway, today I received the AAA Jellyfish 95742, and the AAA Crocodile 96305 which I had previously ordered from ebay. They are now in the portrait box. Also waiting for a AAA Koala I ordered. Well, the portrait box is getting full. I hope emma writes me soon and says that she can do another session of photos. That would be very helpful right about now. Anyway, I guess in the meantime, I'll just continue collecting AAA, and hoping that this whole thingy with the virus doesn't go for much longer. I mean, really, what do I do? I mean the portrait box is getting full! So, what should be done? There's just so many figures awaiting pictures, it's harder than ever to keep all this straight. Oh well, I hope that I'm not the only one with picture problems. does anyone else, like me have trouble right now getting good pictures of their figures? I mean, really good pictures, ones that could be used for Taw? Anyway, you all get the point right? Well, I hope so, because if I haven't been clrear, then what can I do? I'm trying to be as clear as I can with you, but it's not easy. Anyway, if pictures get taken by emma, at this point, it'll be a miracle, well almost.

No new additions yet, except for the three AAA figures already mentioned, so I'll write you all when there's more new addition news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:52 am

Anna, the virus thing changed our life and it is natural that your friend is not visiting you as often as before. I really hope you enjoy the figures on your portrait box, it is more important that you have fun with them rather than having them confined in a portrait box for such a long time.
Well, I always have troubles taking pictures of my own figures, it is not easy also for someone with a poor sight and a cheap camera from 2007, I guess. Though, _I rarely find figures that are missing on TAW, my pictures are mostly of foxes.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA sea turtle Family Bought from ebay.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 8:20 pm

Dear roger and others:

Well, I have news, mainly that the other day I ordered a AAA Lot of three Sea turtles from ebay. At this point, I don't know which ones of those I'll keep, so we'll see. Also, roger, you are right, the virus did mess up everything, in a way, but you're also right that because of all that, we, myself included, should be having fun with our collections too. I'll try to keep that in mind. Anyway, the sea turtle family are the new additions for right now, so I'll write again when I have more to report. Also, Emma Likes my idea of a portrait box too. So i guess, if anyone on this forum wants, they can use the idea of a portrait box. Just remember, the portrait box is only for figures that need to have their pictures on Taw. Also, Roger, have you ever taken pictures of live foxes? Just wondering.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 10:44 am

No Anna, I've never taken photographs of a live fox. They're not that easy to find and I live in a big urban area where they do not ocur. I know in England they are easy to find walking on towns but it doesn't happen in Portugal.

aschuck

PostSubject: More Finds   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 2:52 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've done it, I've ordered a lot of AAA Figures from Ebay. There are 18 pieces in the lot, but I can't quite tell what all they are, on account of not being able to see the pictures. I do know that there is a lobster in the lot, so if there's any pictures needed then let me know. There's possibly some whales, sharks, and sea turtles too. I don't know how many of each, we'll just have to see when the lot arrives. There might be some seals too, I can't remember if there are or not. Anyway, those are the latest finds. Currently, I'm waiting for the following figures:

AAA Koala.

AAA Sea Turtle family, 3 figures.

and Lastly,

AAA Vintage lot of figures, all sea animals, 18 pieces.

That's all the news for now, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 1:19 am

Dear roger and others:

Hi there. Hey, I just wanted to ask, Roger, and anyone else who reads this, does anyone else collect AAA like I do? I mean, I've got some AAA figures in my inventory, so if anyone wants to put stuff on reserve with me, I can do that. What I'm saying is, there's some AAA figures that I have for sale, so is anyone interested? I can put stuff on reserve for you, but the price of each figure differs, as the price is based on the size of the figure. I have, among other things, a Hatching tortoise, which is $5. If you want to request a specific figure, then let me know, but keep in mind that all the AAA figures I sell are used, not new. Well, if you're interested, then please email me, or call me. I don't take orders by text, as I don't text, just as a general rule.

Well, just to let you all know, the lot of 18 figures has shipped, but hasn't arrived yet. Also, well, there's not much else to say at this point. Well, I guess there is because, Roger, I've been meaning to ask you, what figures specifically are you looking for for your collection? Just wondering. Are any of them AAA? Anyway, if anyone reads this, and has ideas of what they want from me, that'll be good.

Aschuck

P.S. Sorry this reply was a bit lame, but I'm just trying to sell stuff, and so I thought I'd ask you all. Anyway, I sure hope you all understand.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:48 am

Here are the following figures I am on the hunt for:

Bison Calf
Otter Pup, grey, lying down
Mongoose standing
Mongoose walking
Arctic Hare Sitting
Snowy Owl (Small)
Small ducks: black duck, blue winged teal, golden eye green winged teal, merganser, pintail & wood duck
Narrow-mouthed Toad
Toad Young
Poison Dart Frog Red
Panamanian golden frog
Poison Dart Frog Yellow and Green
Bumble Bee
Fur Seal
Steller Sea Lion
Babylon Snail
Salmon Baby

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 12:50 pm

Anna, if you want to sell or trade figures on forum, it is recomended that you open a topic in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] instead. It is also prefered that you show what you have for sale with pictures but there is no problem that you make just a simple list. Be sure you really want to sell them and if you are ready to send them internationally or not. Trades and sales are serious things, you must be sure you won't regret selling a figure or change your mind in the middle of the deal. I'd surely pay 5$ for a hatching turtle, unfortunately postage is prohibitive from USA to Europe.

aschuck

PostSubject: Thanks for the advice.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 6:47 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Well, the Standing and walking Mongoose Thingies by AAA can be found on amazon pretty easily, just look for the item number 55039Set. As for the other figures, I'm not sure. Also, thanks for the trades advice, I might follow it in the future. Sorry to put my sales thingy here in this topic, I was just trying to let everyone know that I do have AAA to sell. Hope you don't mind, because I really didn't know what I was doing. About the hatching tortoise, I'm selling that one, because It's a double of one that I already have. I'm not sure how shipping internationally works, I might have to investigate that in the future. Anyway, the lot of 18 figures from ebay has shipped, so that's good. No exact date as to when I'll arrive, but I'm looking forward to seeing it. I can't tell you much as to what AAA figures are in the lot, but there is a AAA lobster. It's about 8 inches long. So, if we need any pictures, then let me know.

Once again, thanks for the advice,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:06 pm

Thanks for the link but £19 for the two mongoose!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Stuff from Ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 2:07 am

Dear Sts friends:

Well, the mail arrived today, and with it came the AAA Sea Turtle family that I ordered, and the lot of 18 figures. Most of these were AAA, the ones in the lot, I mean. At least two were Safari, and the ones that were AAA that I did keep have gone in to the portrait box. Of these, there was a lobster, some sort of tortoise, a killer whale, some other unidentified whales, adult and calf, and of the sea turtle family, I kept one figure of the three. The other two were doubles of a sea turtle that was already in the portrait box. Anyway, the figures I didn't keep are now for sale, just so you all know. Oh yeah, and roger, do we need -- oh never mind. When I can, I'll send you pictures of basically everything in the portrait box. Now that depends on if my picture friend can come over sometime. Oh well, It'll work out, one way or another. Also, still waiting for the AAA new koala. As of right now, the AAA total is 197. Well, that's the news, for now, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Here's the real list.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 1:40 am

Dear Sts Friends:

well, here it is, a complete list of the figures I kept from the batches of AAA figures I recently got from ebay:

The List is as follows:

AAA:

Koala

Green Sea Turtle Baby (different than the one on taw),

Green Sea Turtle Medium (Okay, I just thought I'd mention this one, even though I might've mentioned it in another post.)

Reeves Turtle

Right Whale Calf

Right whale

Spiny Lobster.

If any of these are missing from Taw, then let me know. All of these are currently awaiting their pictures in the portrait box. Just so you all know, the above list included the AAA koala from ebay, which hasn't arrived yet. I only included it because it's another figure going in to the portrait box. Hope you found this list useful.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 2:23 am

Anna, you are close to 200 AAA models! cheers
The spiny lobster is missing on TAW, the same for your small green sea turtle and the medium one I can't tell because I can't compare it. All others you mentioned are already on TAW.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Prawn and Crayfish, and other lots from ebay.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 11:51 pm

Dear Sts friends:

Well, today, I ordered the following AAA figures:

A lot of 3 scorpions

A lot of 5 sea turtles

AAA Prawn large

And AAA Lobster, not the spiny one that I already have.

The current total of AAA is 199. Well, really it's 207, but that's counting the five sea turtles and the three scorpions. For those lots, I haven't quite figured out which figures I'm going to keep. Anyway, those are the latest finds. If we need pictures, then let me know. Also, for those of you who collect AAA, these figures came from the ebay store run by veghead. I hope someone's familiar with veghead, because I've ordered from there, and their AAA figures are really nice. Anyway, here is a list of other things I saw in the ebay store:

Safari Dodo Bird, retired model

Safari red Seahorse with baby, also retired.

Several tortoise models

AAA Radiated Tortoise and 3 babies

Various snake models, some by AAA.

Deep sea fish models by AAA.

Sea Creature replicas by various brands.

If anyone's interested in this store's contents, then just google them, and their store will just pop right up. At least, that's how I did it.

Well, that's the latest, so I'll let you know when there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Current Total of AAA.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today the long awaited ebay order with the Lots of figures has arrived. In the order there were:

3 AAA Scorpions, which I didn't keep.

5 AAA Sea turtles: Loggerhead, leatherback, hawksbill, and two green ones. I kept the Loggerhead and leatherback ones.

A small lobster, which also works as a large crayfish by AAA.

And lastly, a AAA Tiger Prawn large. Just FYI, there exists a smaller tiger prawn by AAA 96190. I'm planning on getting that one soon.

Anyway, the figures I kept went in to the portrait box, to have their pictures taken. Please let me know if we need Pictures of the tiger prawn, and of the others. The current total of AAA is 202.

Also, last night, I found in my inventory a AAA Baby Alligator. This also went in to the portrait box, so now I'm collecting alligators. Just wanted to let you all know.

Anyway, that's the news for now, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck

P.S. Oh, by the way, Roger, what Safari figures are you looking for? When you send me the list, then please be specific, and I'll try to do my best as for being on the look out for you.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 2:42 am

Anna, congratulations for your new figures and also for being over 200 AAA figures now! Very Happy
We have already both tiger prawns pictured on TAW. You can take yours out from the portrait box and put it on your refrigerator. Laughing We miss the small lobster always considering we are talking about the same figure. Turtles are so many in plenty sizes that it is hard to tell what is already pictured or not. Maybe we will need their sizes to list them correctly. So nice that you now have four different sea turtle species, it is amazing to find their differences and fortunately you can find them using your hands. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: 3 more Figures found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 12:53 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, Dad and I ordered three figures from ebay. They're all AAA, and are as follows:

AAA 96859 Raccoon.

AAA 96935 Green Notched Turtle.

AAA 52009 Deer Fawn Jumping.

If we need pictures then let me know. Also, I've been hunting for figures at resale shops, but no luck as of late. Oh well, at least I have 205 AAA figures now.

Well, that's the news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Good websites?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 11:38 pm

Hi guys,

Hey, I was just wondering if any of you have heard of a website that sells a lot of AAA replicas? Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking: "Ebay is your best bet." Well, sometimes that's true, but not always. Anyway, besides christys toy outlet, ebay, and amazon, are there any other websites that you all know of that have a lot of AAA for sale? If anyone has addresses for any of these other places, then let me know. Anyway, thanks for all the help with this.

Also, Roger, do you think that putting links for websites where collectors can actually buy AAA stuff, well, you know, could we, or rather should we put web store links on Tai, to give other collectors some more access to AAA figures in general? What I'm saying is, do you think putting up these links is a good idea? Let me know what you think.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 1:09 am

aschuck wrote:
Hi guys,

Hey, I was just wondering if any of you have heard of a website that sells a lot of AAA replicas?  Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking: "Ebay is your best bet."  Well, sometimes that's true, but not always.  Anyway, besides christys toy outlet, ebay, and amazon, are there any other websites that you all know of that have a lot of AAA for sale?  If anyone has addresses for any of these other places, then let me know.  Anyway, thanks for all the help with this.  

Also, Roger, do you think that putting links for websites where collectors can actually buy AAA stuff, well, you know, could we, or rather should we put web store links on Tai, to give other collectors some more access to AAA figures in general?  What I'm saying is, do you think putting up these links is a good idea?  Let me know what you think.

Aschuck

No Anna, we cannot put links to webstores on TAW. We already have a lot of work it would be not viable. Though, TAW has some important anual expenses, I am sure that if a shop want to cover these expenses, it won't be a problem to put links of that shop on each figure page to the corresponding product, though, it won't ever be my personal decision but always from the founder of the Wiki. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:02 pm

Ooh you found the notched turtle, I believe that figure will arrive with me in the coming days

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next