Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: AAA Koala info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:31 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the AAA Koala I thought was coming was indeed lost in the mail, somewhere in the bermuda triangle by now. Oh well, that's okay, because dad and I ordered another one, exactly like the previous one that got lost. See, this new koala is coming in a lot of 11 figures, from ebay. So, yeah, we're still on track, still at 205, though that might change when the lot arrives. Anyway, still waiting for the notched turtle, deer fawn and raccoon. The Current total of AAA is 205. Anyway, yeah I see your point Roger. I guess putting links on Taw wouldn't work out very well. Sorry, I just had to ask, because the idea was a good one. Also, next month, I'm planning on making an order with Christys toy outlet. I'm planning on getting the two AAA Blue Tongued Skinks, well, both versions of that animal. Christy also said that if I sent her a list of the specific figures I wanted from Mamejo, that she could special order them for me. Well, that's great news. And I guess that's all the news for now, so I'll post again if anymore AAA figures come my way.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 1300 figures, if you count the accessories.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:41 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, tonight I thought I'd count my collection and see how many models of animals, people, prehistoric, fantasy, and accessories for those categories that I had. The result? 1300 figures, and that's if you count the accessories. I have no idea what the number is without the accessories, but it's probably lower. As has been said before, the AAA total is 205. I guess I just thought you guys would be impressed or something with my collection. I'd love to hear from those of you who have huge collections like mine. So how many figures, accesssories included, do you have?

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The AAA Lot from ebbay.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 11:47 pm

Dear sts friends:

Well, I have news, and it's just this that I won a lot of 11 AAA figures on ebay. I have no idea if the lot has shipped, or what all the figures are, but I do know that there's a koala by AAA in the lot. I don't know if it's different than the ones already pictured on Taw, but if it's not there, then it'll go in to the portrait box. I think there are also two elephants by AAA in the lot, two rhinos, and two zebras. As for the others, I don't know what they are exactly. Anyway, any figures that I don't keep will be sold so that's good. Anyway, the AAA total sits at 205 right now, but as we all know, that could change. We'll just have to see when the lot arrives.

Well, that's it for news, so I'll post when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The end of the Koala Tale.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 3:27 am

Dear Sts friends:

Well, guess what showed up in the mail today? A Certain AAA Koala which I thought had been lost by the post office. Boy, I sure wasn't expecting that! Anyway, it was a nice surprise for my collection, and currently, the total of AAA still is 205. Well, I guess this is the only new addition as of late. Still waiting for the lot of 11 figures from Ebay, so hopefully that comes soon. Anyway, about the mysterious koala, he is sitting, and does not have a joey on his back. Do we have pictures of AAA koalas on Tai already? I'm pretty sure we don't have a picture of this one. At any rate, I've put him in the portrait box. The current number of figures in the portrait box is 32. Anyway, that's the news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Lion cub Sneaking around found.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 8:22 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the lot of 11 figures has arrived, and there was only one that I kept. The figure is a lion cub I think, and he looks like he's just sneaking around, as if to say: "Oh, don't mind me, I'm just looking for something." Anyway, the other figures in the lot were all doubles of ones that I already had, or they were figures of animals I didn't collect. At any rate, these other figures I'm holding on to for a while. The AAA total stands at 206 right now. By the way, roger, do you know how much -- oh never mind, I'll just find out myself. Anyway, that's the news, so I'll post when there's more.

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, what city do you live in in portugal? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Lot of 14 AAA figures found on ebay.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 8:31 pm

Dear Sts friends:

Well, more finds are coming, and this time it's a lot of 14 AAA figures from ebay. As for what's in the lot, I can't quite remember, but here's what I do remember:

Shark and rhino.

Those I know I'll sell, but as for the rest I'll have to see what they look like. As for other finds, nothing there. There is a sea turtle in the lot of 14 figures too. At this point, I would say: "I'll have to see them first." This lot will be coming around the seventeenth, so that'll be fun when it arrives. Anyway, those are the latest finds, so when the lot arrives, then I'll report on what I kept in my collection. The current total of figures that I'm selling that are AAA is around 30. The Total of figures in the portrait box is 33. The overall total of AAA in my collection is at 206.

Well, that's the news, so I'll post if more figures come my way.

see you round,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 12:42 am

Anna, I am glad the koala arrived to your home! We have on TAW the adulte koala with baby and a koala joey that is actually sitting with the body slightly leaning to its right side. The right hand seems like supporting the body while the left arm seems completely attached to the body.
Your lion cub will be hard to find through a description once there are many AAA lion cubs with slight differences. I am sure that lion cub was searching for you. Very Happy
Are you asking me if I know how much... what? scratch

aschuck

PostSubject: The Lot has arrived.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 1:32 am

Dear Sts friends:

Well, my friends, I have news again. Today, the lot of 14 AAA figures arrived in the mail. I kept for myself two different alligators, and a frog. I have no idea if these are even AAA brand, but they're in the portrait box now, so you'll get to see pictures sometime. Also, there were some rhinos in the lot, which I assumed you wanted pictures of, so those have gone in another portrait box. The second portrait box is for figures that need to have their pictures taken, but which I'm not going to keep in the end. As for the rest of the figures, they were doubles of ones that I already had, so I decided to sell those ones. Anyway, it was a good hall, as far as I can see, and I suppose I'll just keep on collecting AAA figures until Emma shows up some day. Well, that's the latest for now, so I'll post when there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Lot of 24 AAA figures from ebay ordered today.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, dad and I ordered a lot of 24 figures from ebay. They are all AAA, and I don't quite know what's in the lot. There are some kangaroos, but that's the only thing I know for sure. Anyway, if there are pictures needed, then let me know. Also, I have, in the portrait box two alligator figures, and a frog figure, whose brand I don't know. I just thought I'd mention this, because if we need pictures of these unbranded figures, then I can provide them. Anyway, I'm sure that the lot of figures that's coming will have some unwanted figures, but at this point it's hard to tell. Anyway, at the moment I have a second portrait box going. Thhis second portrait box is for figures that need to have their pictures taken, but which I'm not going to keep. In this second portrait box, there are some AAA rhinos, elephants, and a AAA shark, no idea what species. Anyway, that's the latest news from my side, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 11:18 pm

Anna, I have no idea if the alligators and frogs are needed on TAW because without knowing a brand, I don't know if they are already uploaded or not. Is there any chance that you ask someone to help you checking if the figures are marked in any way?

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:14 am

WOW ! 24 new models cheers

I bet you can't wait till they arrive Very Happy

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Alligator and frog info.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:37 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, so, I remember now what was written on the alligators and the frog. The writing said: CE, and also there was a date: 1987 or something. There were no AAA markings on these figures, but at least we looked. Anyway, I am very excited to see the lot of figures coming from ebay. Also, do we need pictures of the frog and alligators? Let me know if we do.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Lot of 24 figures information.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 5:46 pm

Dear sts friends:

Well, here's what I know for sure about the lot coming from ebay:

There's a AAA adult kangaroo, and two AAA kangaroo joeys. I'm not sure about the other animals in the lot, so we'll see when the lot arrives. No new additions as of late, but the sneaking around lion cub by AAA that I have is actually a tiger cub. I just thought I'd let you know. Anyway, that's the news, for now, so I'll post when there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Oh, so close!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 4:10 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey again. I have news, and it's just this that the lot of 24 AAA figures should be here at my address at the end of this week, in other words this friday. Boy, I'm so excited about this. I can't wait to see what these figures look like. Well, that's the latest, so if pictures are needed of these new figures, then let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 10:33 am

Anna, congratulations for your new figures!
Back to the alligator mistery. The fact that you remember it as marked with the year 1987 is already very interesting. There isn't any alligator on TAW marked with that year so it is better to put the gator and frog in your portrait box. It is surely not AAA as you pointed once the brand does not use to mark models with dates. My best guess for now is that it may be from a North American brand called Imperial but likely I am wrong. Imperial models are usually marked with a crown logo, very hard to see even for sighted people, I am showing a picture below of the logo, maybe someone can help you. I think it is great to know the exact brand of our models and we know a member on forum collecting Imperial figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

aschuck

PostSubject: The Lot of 24 has arrived.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 11:03 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, surprise surprise surprise! today in the mail arrived the lot of 24 AAA figures. I kept 10 of them, and here is a list of the ones I kept:

Gorilla adult and three baby borillas, 4 in all.

Large adult kangaroo, and two Large joeys, 3 in all.

Large black bear, I think, 1 of those.

Large lioness stalking,1 of those too.

Lastly, Large Tiger.

If we need pictures of any of these, then let me know. The current total of AAA is 216. Also, the rest of the lot was mostly doubles of things that I already had, but there were two lions, which I didn't keep because right now, I'm on the hunt for a male lion lying down by AAA, and I haven't found that one yet. So the other 14 figures in the lot are being sold. And those are the latest additions, so if pictures are needed let me know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More alligator info.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 2:33 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, Roger, I have two alligators in the portrait box. Did you want pictures of both of them, because if so, then I'll leave them in there. Also, do you need any elephant calf or rhino calf pictures? If so, the secondary portrait box has in it the following AAA figures:

Adult Rhino.

Rhino Calf Walking.

Elephant Calf Walking, two versions of this one. There's also another Rhino Calf walking too.

and a AAA shark, not sure what species.

Well, I guess what I'll do is until I can get pictures taken, I'll just keep on collecting AAA figures, and when the time comes, then I'll just send you pictures of everything in both portrait boxes. Sound good? Anyway, I'll keep you posted if any more new additions come my way.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:06 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I took another look at the lot of 24 figures I got yesterday, and found 3 more figures that I didn't have. They were two lion cubs, and a grizzly bear cub sitting. I also swapped these cubs for two of the gorillas, because they were doubles, and one of the kangaroo joeys is gone from my collection, because that one was a double too. The AAA total is still 216, so that's good. Anyway, that's the latest news from the AAA side of things, so I'll post when there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 1:41 am

Anna, it is always a risk to tell that they are already pictured or not when we only have the pose to identify it.
Though, I believe all known AAA rhinos are already on TAW. We have two different rhinos calves, one with a single horn and another with a pair of horns.
The elephant calves on TAW that are walking, have both the trunk up. If yours don't, so they are not the same models.
The shark there's no way to know, we have a few on TAW but I know others are missing.
About the alligators, better to take pictures of them once we don't have any alligator with that year marked.
By the way, congratulations for your batch of 24 figures! It is great to see your enthusiasm.

aschuck

PostSubject: Taking another look   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:50 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Last night, I took another look at the lot of 24 AAA figures, and found a AAA male lion I could use in my collection. This lion is now in the portrait box, so that makes the total of AAA's 217. Also, I'm bidding on a large lot of figures from ebay. It a mixed lot of AAA and Safari Ltd figures, but I have no idea what they look like. Oh well, we'll see when the lot arrives. That's the latest news for now, so I'll post when there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 10:07 pm

How wonderful !!! SO many news cheers

Congratulations Very Happy

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another Lot of figures from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 4:52 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, there's news again, and it's just this that I'm getting from ebay a lot of Safari Ltd and AAA figures. I have no idea what's in this lot, so we'll see when it arrives. No more new additions as of right now, though I have been looking at resale shops for figures. Alas no luck. Anyway, I have no idea how many figures are in this lot, but I think there are 18. Oh well, we'll see when it arrives. Anyway, that's the news for now, so I'll post when there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Crab spotted and radiated tortoise found on ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 6:40 am

Dear sts Friends:

Well, they've arrived, the lot of AAA and safari figures. I must say, a very nice lot, considering I kept 9 out of the 18 I think were in the lot. Also, tonight, Dad and I ordered a AAA spotted crab and radiated tortoise. Do we need pictures of either of these? If so, then let me know. The current total of AAA in my collection is 221, if you count the two figures coming from ebay. Anyway, that's the news. I suppose we'll need pictures of the recent Safari acquisitions. Well, everything I'm getting from ebay is currently going in the portrait box, so I think we're all good there. Also, I found in my collection that I have some incredible creature models that we need pictures of for taw. So naturally, I put those in the portrait box too. So, the portrait box has been enlarged, so to speak. In reality, I found a bigger tote to put the portrait people in. By people, I don't mean mythical creatures who function as people, I mean animals that act a lot like people. See? You get it, don't you? Anyway, I've also been doing a lot of rearranging of my collection. I've decided that in the long run, it'll be easier to tell stories with my figures if they aren't displayed on shelves. Now, I know what your thinking: "But you said you'd show us your display. What's up with that?" Well, sorry guys, but displaying my figures isn't going to work, at least not fro the viewpoint of a storyteller like myself. Anyway, I'm sure you all can understand, right? Anyway, just because I can't display my figures doesn't mean that I can stop collecting. Far from it! I'll probably keep on collecting for the rest of my life. Well, if anyone reads this post and feels bad, just know that someday, I'm planning on doing some sort of diorama with my figures. It's just that I don't quite know just how to pull that all off yet. So, just be patient with me, and I'll figure something out.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Schleich stuff has arrived   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 1:13 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the schleich stuff I ordered arrived today. I kept a whole bunch of stuff from the flower house set, and the tortoise home was nice. Also, the elf parlor was a good buy. The hell hound fits nicely in my collection as a guard dog. Also, the movie ophira has joined my people. Well, that's all for news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Shellfish models. Any info, anyone?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 5:29 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I was just wondering, does anyone have any info concerning AAA Shellfish replicas? Just wondering, because I found this ebay store which sold a lot of them, with item numbers like, for example,

AAA 95826, and so on. I have no idea what that model was, but now I know that they must have made more than I've found by doing a simple Google search. So, the mystery proceeds. The thing is, we really don't know what the exact name of the ebay store was, well we do, sort of. Here it is, although it's not quite right, because of the blurred memory. Oops, well, I don't know. Anyway, here it is:

India friends and company.

That, my friends, is the only evidence we have that this store exists. Anyway, if somebody could help me with this mystery, that would be great. Still on the hunt for AAA figures in the meantime, So I'll report to you all if there are any new additions.

Aschuck

P.S. Do we need pictures of the AAA radiated tortoise and spotted crab I've ordered from ebay? Recently, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next