Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: I have the catalogue, finally!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:54 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, good news, I finally got to order from Christys toy outlet. We ordered ten things, as in ten AAA figures. They were listed as mamejo nature, but as we all know, that signifies AAA. Anyway, I also received the AAA sawfish today. Did I tell you that it was ordered from ebay? Well, for those of you who haven't been following this long thread, I now have the AAA sawfish in my collection. Also, I recently received via email the latest Mamejo catalog. Although It's not in an easy to read format yet, when I have read it I'll send you a copy Roger. That way, we can still do our research. Anyway, the things I'm getting from Christys toy outlet are as follows:

AAA 22222 Baby Iguana.

AAA 52001 Brown Wolf Lying.

AAA 52000 Brown Wolf howling.

AAA 52016 Pelican Perched.

There may be a few others, but for clarity's sake, I'll provide the full list of the AAA's that I ordered later. The Current total of AAA's in my collection is 188.

Aschuck

P.S. Still on the hunt for the AAA baby sawfish. As for other news, there really isn't any more, but if there is in the future, then I'll post again.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:48 am

Congratulations Anna for your new figures. As soon as you send the catalogue to my e-mail, our communication without pictures will surely be easier.
For example, I don't know if the iguana baby is the same we have already pictured on TAW, the same for the brown howling wolf, there are two versions, a larger and a smaller one. The smaller version is already on TAW. About the brown lying wolf, you can put it in your portrait box because it is really missing.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:09 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Catalogs Etc.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:24 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Well, I now have the Mamejo Catalog, and Christy says that she can supply me with the future Mamejo catalogs too! Great news, hunh? Personally, I think this is so sweet, for us collectors of AAA. This is the first lead we've had in months. If anyone else wants to see this catalog, then contact Roger, because I'm sending the catalog to him, as well as keeping a copy for myself. Also, the order from Christys toy outlet has shipped.

Here is the list of the order's contents (I'm doing this list from memory, so if I mess up any item numbers, then my apologies):

Iguana Baby AAA 22222.

Cheetha Female Lying AAA 53011.

Pelican Perched on pole AAA 52016.

Black Bear AAA 52003.

Brown Wolf Howling (not the large one) 52000.

Brown Wolf Lying AAA 52001.

Triceratops 34001 (I think that's the item number, but I can't be sure about that).

Stegosaurus AAA 33001.

Stegosaurus AAA 33002.

And that's basically the list. If any of these need pictures, then let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Grizzly Bear.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I almost forgot to tell you that I also ordered a AAA Grizzly bear from Christys toy outlet too. The Number is 52002. And that's the end of that list. Also, I still have the catalog, but I haven't found a way to open it yet, so I'll need some help with that. I'll let you know, Roger, when I can send you a copy. Also, in case you haven't been following this thread, I now have a AAA sawfish in my collection. Currently, it is awaiting the next picture session. Also, based on the list that I provided you with, are there any figures that need pictures? I only ask because the order is coming soon, and I need to know which figures to put in the portrait box. I'm already planning on putting the Brown Wolf lying in there, but are there any others? Just wondering. Anyway, that's all the news for now, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:48 pm

Anna, your grizzly bear could be placed in your portrait box once there is no AAA grizzly bear on TAW.
If you can't open the catalogue, you can send it to my e-mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I am convinced I can convert it to a format that is better for you. If it is a non readable pdf, I can send you all the text on it if you wish.

aschuck

PostSubject: The Mess untangled.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Well, what I've decided to do is just forward you the email, and after that, you can do as you will with it, because I really don't need it anymore. Yes, I will put the grizzly bear in the portrait box. The order hasn't arrived yet. Also, at the end of this month, I'm making an order with veghead again. They have some AAA figures that I want to get, including a very large AAA sea turtle, which is 13.5 inches long, 11 inches wide. If, no when, I get that one from veghead, I'll put that one in my portrait box too. Veghead also has a AAA Manta Ray which is 20 inches wide, so it might be bigger than the big one on Taw already. Anyway, we'll have to see, but if there's anything you need pictures of that comes from veghead, then let me know. Also, not everything they sell there is AAA.

Aschuck.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, the order has arrived.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:06 pm

Dear roger and others:

Well, the order from Christys toy outlet has arrived. As far as I can tell, two figures were missing, probably because they didn't have them in stock. Anyway, the missing figures were a Stegosaurus, which was going in the portrait box anyway, and also the Brown wolf lying, another figure for the portrait box. Currently, my AAA Total is 186. I suppose what I could do is make a sort of special order with Christys toy outlet, but ... well, I don't know. Oh well, I'll figure it out somehow. In the meantime, there 15 figures in the portrait box, waiting to have their pictures taken. Oh yeah, and Roger, how big is the largest AAA sea turtle on Taw? It would help me to know that, so we can compare and contrast the large one with this other one I've found, which is 13.5 inches long, by 11 inches wide. If we don't have this one on taw, that would be great if we did. So that's another figure I'm getting. Anyway, if you could find out the measurements for me, that would be great. Please put your answer in inches, as working with metric is not my thing. Anyway, that's the news from myside. I'll be sure to post if there's more.

Aschuck

P.S. Hey, anyone who likes life cycle sets, I'm getting a AAA Butterfly life cycle set from Amazon sometime. Do we need pictures for taw?

P.P.S. Bmathison 1972, I've heard that you are a big fan of insects and stuff. So, in light of that, did you know that I collect insects and life cycle sets too? Here is a list of the Life cycle sets that I have:

Frog by Safari.

Frog by AAA.

Frog unknown maker.

Salmon Safari.

Monarch butterfly by Safari.

Spider by Safari.

Of course, with the sets, I don't use all the pieces, but as far as I can see, the frog and salmon are really useful to me. I also have the green sea turtle life cycle by Safari.

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 5:27 pm

I have just had a small browse on Christy's and they seem to have some decent figures from AAA, it is surprising to see an online shop sell AAA as I usually only see the brand on eBay

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:06 pm

Anna, I asked Susanne, who owns the largest sea turtle on TAW, and she kindly measured it.
It is only 6 inches long, much smaller than yours! :) I am glad you are acquiring that turtle, it is almost impossible to make something as close to the real thing as AAA did. I suppose your model is also a hawksbill sea turtle, I ask it because there are also several sizes of the very similar green sea turtle.
By the way, regarding the hawksbill, there is a 18 inches model and I've read there is an ever larger green sea turtle. You can distinguish them easily once the back border of the carapace of the hawksbill sea turtle is serrated like a saw while the green sea turtle as a smoother border. The former also has a kind of leaf shapped carapasse while the latter has it round. As a last note, hawksbill sea turtles are called like that because they have a hooked beak like a hawk while green sea turtles have them not that hooked. Though, I think it is not so easy to spot.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Brown Wollf and stegosaurus found.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:48 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Well, I called Christy of Christys toy outlet today, and explained about the two missing figures. She found the missing figures, and she is shipping them to me. Well, that's hreat news! Now the AAA total is 188. Actually, it's 189, because I have a friend who's coming tommorrow, and she's helping me order from Veghead.com. That's the reason I mentioned about the 13 inch sea turtle in my last post, because I'm getting that one soon. Also, I almost forgot to say, I also have the chicken life cycle from Safari, and am planning on getting the Ant life cycle soon too. Okay, maybe I'm bragging a bit, but what can I say? I just have so much news to tell you all, you know? I mean, you know how it is, when you get a new figure, you want to tell all of your collector friends about it too. See? I'm also getting the AAA Butterfly life cycle set from Amazon too. Just FYI, that set has five pieces, and if you all want a picture, then I can put that one in the portrait box for you. Also, did you know that AAA made a life cycle set of a T-rex? I actually have some of the pieces from that set, but it isn't complete, because I sold the unwanted pieces to a customer a long time ago. The pieces I kept were the t-rex juvenile, and the hatching t-rex. I really do hope that, as far as life cycle sets goes, that safari does more with those in the future, because some of them have been really useful to me. Also, do we need a picture of the AAA 13 inch sea Turtle for taw? If so, then I can put it in the portrait box. Just letting you know, I'll have a lot more figures to have their pictures taken in the future, because there's a lot on Veghead that i want to order.

Well, that's the news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA News   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow, a friend and I are ordering the AAA 13 inch sea turtle and the AAA Butterfly life cycle. So now that makes 194 figures by AAA. Also, roger, where in the world did you here about an 18 inch AAA Sea turtle? Just wondering, because that figure would be so useful to me, as I do collect sea turtles. They're on the list of species I collect. If anyone wants, I can compile a list of species that I collect. If you all want to see it that is. Anyway, if anyone hears anything about this figure (the 18 inch sea turtle) then let me know.

Aschuck

P.S. AAA figures: 194.

The whole collection 1143.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:28 pm

Anna, I haven't received yet the catalogue. Have you sent it already? My e-mail is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Our friends of the ATF have oa topic about the 18 inches sea turtle.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Insects among other things.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:23 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi again. Hey, just wanted to tell you that today, I ordered the 13-inch Sea Turtle by AAA from veghead. I also ordered a set of 12 insects, and I was wondering if anyone else has this set, and, if they do, could they tell me if those insects are indeed AAA ones. Just wondering, so I can take notes for my collection. Anyway, I haven't gotten around to ordering the AAA butterfly life cycle set yet, but it's on my list for ordering soon. So really, the total of AAA's right now is 189. Anyway, if anyone has information about the insects, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks again,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:06 am

WOW ! A 13 inch sea turtle affraid

THAT is huge ! You sure it isn't 13 centimeters ? scratch
Well, AAA has made some huge models Very Happy
I can't wait to hear about it when you get it cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Sea turtle Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:40 pm

Dear Sts friends:

Yes, the AAA sea turtle is indeed 13.5 inches long. Roger, to answer your question about the catalog, currently my mom has it, so we'll send it as soon as we can. Sound good? Also, I discovered on veghead some items called "Critters quite small assortment, glow in the dark insects glow in the dark bugs, and insects 8 small." Does anyone have any info on these? Are these sets AAA brand as well? Just wondering. Anyway, the box from veghead hasn't arrived yet, so I'll keep an eye on the mail, and when it arrives, I'll put the things in the portrait box. By the way, about that idea, you, as collectors, are welcome to use it for your own collections. Basically what the portrait box is it's a box where all the figures who haven't had their pictures taken yet go. It's an interesting idea, so if you all want, you can start your own portrait boxes, and we'll see where this all goes. Anyway, that's the news for now, so I'll post when there's more.

Aschuck

P.S. Blaine, my set of insects is probably by AAA, and includes a cricket, spider, ladybug, Cicada, wasp, bee, grasshopper (I think, but I'm not quite sure), pine borer and assorted beetles. If any of these are not pictured on Taw, then let me know.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 9:01 pm

Thanks for answering to my catalogue post, I thought you have missed it.
Obviously there is no hurries and your Mother can take all the time she wants. Though, being it just something that can be sent through e-mail, maybe I am missing anything. scratch

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Lot from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the other day, I ordered a lot of AAA figures from ebay. I couldn't tell what was in the lot, but the description said reptiles and amphibians, so it sounded interesting. I did however get some sighted assistance as to the pictures, well, some of them. Here is a rough list of what's in the lot:

Frogs: 4, I think.

Turtles: 4, again just a guess. With the frogs, I found there were four. Anyway, going on

Snakes: 2.

Lizards: 4.

One of the lizards is a white crocodile baby, but I don't know about any of the others in the lot as a whole. So, in other words, we'll just have to see when this lot arrives. Also, when this lot arrives, do we need pictures of any of the figures? If so, then I'll put the whole lot in my portrait box, until pictures can be taken. By the way, my photo friend can't make it to take pictures right now, because of this whole pandemic thingy. Oh well, it just means that I'll continue collecting AAA figures, until she comes at least. So, to make a long story short, you all will have to wait awhile before any pictures come from me for Taw. Like I said, my photo friend isn't available, so you know. Anyway, if there's any more news for new figures, I'll be sure to share it with you.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Jellyfish Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:41 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, another find, if I can order it sometime. The "it" is in fact a AAA Jellyfish, 95742. Does anyone actually have this figure? Are any of you familiar with this one? If not, then I've found it on ebay, and am planning on ordering it next month. Also, do we need pictures of this one for Taw? If we do, then this figure can go in the portrait box for now. Roger, if you've never seen this figure, then just to let you know, it is translucent, and that's all I know about it, as the ebay listing was very vague. Oh well, I'll show this one to you all at some point. Also, for you fantasy lovers out there, just FYI, I'm getting the flower house by Schleich at the end of this month. Okay, maybe I'm bragging a bit, but there's so much to tell you about, I mean there's so much news about the figures that I'm getting that somehow I can't help myself, and I just have to tell you all everything. You know what I mean? It's like you're planning on getting a bunch of new figures, and you're so excited about your new finds, that you just have to tell all your collector friends about your new additions. Well, that's how I feel. At this point, there's really no more news, well, except the news that has been mentioned above, so I'll just send this post, and I'll write if there's more news.

Aschuck

P.S. I've seen the topic for Schleich 2021, and the ideas are good, but I would recommend that they focus more on their bayala line in general. Especially the mermaid sets. Those are really cool.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, they're here at last.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:23 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the two missing figures from the christys toy outlet order have finally arrived. They are a small stegosaurus, and a brown wolf lying down. I've already put them in the portrait box, so we're all ready for the next picture session, whenever it is. The Current total of AAA figures is 205. That total doesn't include a lot of-- wait, did I tell you about that? Well, in case I didn't I recently ordered from ebay a lot of AAA reptiles and-- oh, wait, I did tell you all about this. Anyway, the Total of AAA figures is 205, that's minus the lot of figures coming from ebay, because I don't know how many of those I'll keep. And this, my friends, is it for the news. I'll always keep you posted as far as my finds goes though, so don't worry. Anyway, I'll probably post when there's more news.

See You,

Aschuck

P.S. AAA total: 206, if you count the jellyfish being ordered next month. Current total of my whole collection, counting accessories, people, and Animals: 1212.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Ups and Downs of Collecting AAA Figures.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've found it AAA 96703, the leopard lying. The up side of this is that I already had this figure in my collection. The down side is that I don't have AAA Snow Leopard lying 96743. Oh well, I guess that one goes on my search list, for now. I can tell you that The leopard 53017 and 96703 are exactly the same in sculpt, color, and position. Some time, I'll show you a picture of each one, so you can judge for yourselves. Also, I'm still planning on getting the AAA Jellyfish 95742 next month. Also, the Veghead order arrived, and it turns out that the insects I ordered were not AAA. They were made by Rhode Island Novelty. Oh well, it just means I'll sell these in the end. Anyway, I suppose you all want to hear about the AAA sea turtle. Well, he is huge, and really is 13.5 inches. As for species, he is a hawksbill turtle, and looks like the smaller sea turtle that I already have (96071), only larger. Still waiting on that lot of reptiles I've already told you about, but hopefully it'll arrive soon. Also, I've put the Sea turtle from veghead in the portrait box, so that's good. And I guess that's the latest news for now, So I'll write when there's more.

See you all later,

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, should I put the Other AAA Leopard (96703) in the portrait box?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 8:14 am

Anna, the other leopard is not needed for TAW once you already provided a picture of it. If I am not wrong, I told you that you already owned that figure as soon as you mentioned you were acquiring it.
Yes, the 13,5 inches turtle is a hawksbill sea turtle and AAA made a few smaller versions based on that figure. You may find it large but I think it is a very good model and that offers a fantastic sensorial experience.

aschuck

PostSubject: Another Lot from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 3:56 pm

Dear roger and others:

Well, today, the lot of reptiles and amphibians arrived from ebbay. Not all the figures in this lot were AAA, and one was a double of a AAA figure that I already had. So I put the unwanted figures in my inventory, and I'm probably keeping the rest. The reason why I say probably is because I'm having trouble identifying this certain figure that came in the lot. It's probably a baby crocodile or something, but I'll need sighted assistance to know for sure what all the figures actually are. Anyway, in the meantime, I can tell you that there is a AAA sea turtle in the lot. It looks like another sea turtle I already have by AAA, only smaller in size. For those of you who like sea turtles in general, it is NOT a hawksbill turtle. It's some other species, i think. Besides the turtle, there several other lizards, and two frogs. Oh Yeah, and there is a hatching tortoise too, but I'm selling that one,, because it's a double of one that I already have. Anyway, the figures I'm keeping have already gone in to the portrait box, so we're all good there. Right now, the Count of AAA figures, if you count the ones I'm ordering soon, is 195. Well, that 's all the news from my side, so I'll write when there's more

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, I haven't been able to get a hold of my picture friend yet, but when we send you those pictures, there'll be a lot of them, so don't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Gecko Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 8:34 pm

Dear Sts friends:

Well, today I found out what the AAA Lizards in the latest lot are. They are as follows:

AAA Gecko Small open mouth some sort of shade of brown.

AAA Gecko Small Closed mouth another shade of brown.

AAA Green Alligator Baby (This will be sold in my inventory).

And now on to the other things I'm keeping:

AAA Sea turtle non-hawksbill Small.

And

AAA Frog Large green or maybe dark Green (I might sell this one, depending on if it's a double of one that I already have).

And that's basically about it for figures I'm keeping. Also, there was another AAA frog, but it's condition made me think: "Well, I like this frog, but since he has a bite out of his leg, then why keep him? Well, might as well sell him." So that's what I'm doing. So all in all, I'm keeping the following figures:

Both AAA Geckos, the small sea turtle, and the large frog.

So really the grand total of AAA in my collection is now: 188. Well, it's actually 194, but that includes some AAA figures that I haven't ordered yet. Also, as far as the AAA Laying snow leopard goes, I still haven't found that one yet. I do, however, have the AAA Lying Leopard, the one that's currently pictured on Taw. Also, Roger, do we need a picture of the Lying leopard 53017, because if we do, then things are going to get really confusing, because 96703 and 53017 are almost exactly the same in sculpt, color, and pose. So if you don't want 53017 in the portrait box any more, then let me know, otherwise, it will remain there until the next picture session. Well, that's the news for now, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 8:44 pm

Anna, I think it is tood to keep your leopard female lying 53017 in your portrait box. I will usrely give a good use to your picture.
About your new sea turtle, it is likely a species called green sea tuttle, AAA made this species in several sizes too. You can distinguish it from the hawksbill turtle because it has a round carapace while hawksbill have the back border of the carapace sligtly pointed.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next