Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+18
Jimmy Chen
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Roger
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Ice Tiger info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 11:08 pm

Dear Sts Friends

Hi guys1 hey the ice tiger is joining my collection. Also1 there's some papo people coming too. I just thought I'd let you all know. The current total of my collection is 2124. And that's about it for new additions news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 11:09 pm

Those are good news, the Ice Tiger is a very cool model.

PostSubject: A lot to add   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 1:30 am

Dear Sts friends:

Well, not much to report, except that I DO have a lot of fantasy figures, people, etc., which, if listed on TAW, would be very nice additions to the wiki as a whole. The only problem is pictures. Right now, I don't have a good, steady photographer to even take the pictures for you. So all I can do is describe my figures to you, and hope that you understand. Oh well, maybe some day I'll get something on the wiki, but not right now. Speaking of which, has anyone else besides me noticed that there's a lot of information missing on TAW? As far as the people section goes, I mean. So the question is: what do we do? Anyway, if anyone has answers to these questions, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

PostSubject: three more figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 12:40 am

dear sts friends,

Well, I went out today, to Tractor Supply, and found a schleich cheetah, simmental cow, and american saddlebred mare. The current total is now 2128. And that's about it for news, so I'll post again if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Giraffe info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 3:46 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've coce to a decision: I'm going to collect AAA giraffes, but only the calves. My giraffe family already has a mom, but no dad yet, so I figure, I'll just keep collecting the calves until the perfect giraffe dad comes along. Anyway, right now, the current total of my collection is 2130. So, it's still growing. Next week, I'm going to shoelers, so we'll see what I find. In the meantime, I'll keep you all posted if anything else happens in my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

PostSubject: A Horse and 4 cats found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 11:18 pm

dear sts friends:

Well, I went to Shoeners today, and purchased 4 schleich cats, and a schleich horse. I also took a look at the ice tiger, and I've decided not to get it for my collection. Anyway, that's the latest from my corner of the world, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

PostSubject: The Ice Tiger tale   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 1:49 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I've decided to get the ice tiger for my collection after all! I'll be picking it up at Shoelers Books in a few weeks, so this is great news. Also, I'm planning on getting the rock beast, granite wolf and shadow lion in the future too. All in all, this is great news for my fantasy collection. The ice tiger is going to be the latest addition, so we'll see what else I can find, and that's about it for news. I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 3:32 pm

Good decision to get the Ice tiger, I immagine your first impact was not the most pleasant but it is a fantasy figure and since its thematics is the ice, I think the final result is quite interesting.

PostSubject: Mojo Triceratops found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 1:10 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Today, I went to VOA, and managed to find a mojo triceratops from 2010. I still have to look this one up, to see if it's really mojo, but so far so good. Anyway, I also received a lego set in the mail. I kept some of the accessories, both horses and a hair piece. I also found six shell things for my shell collection. I'm going to get the ice tiger next week. And that's about it for news. I'll be sure and post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

PostSubject: Latest news: concerning the schleich additions coming to my collection in 2023   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, I just thought I'd let you all know that in 2023, my collection will still be growing, with the following new additions:

Schleich Horses: 13950 all the way through to 13959

Wildlife: 14858, and everything else except 14860.

Fantasy3 70153.

And those are some of the figures coming soon to my collection. So currently, the total looks like this:

The full total is now: 2161.

As for the second half of 2023, we'll have to see what schleich does for interesting sets, but as always, that remains to be seen. All in all, I'm excited for the new releases. Also, I almost forgot to mention that the domestic cat from schleich for 2023 is also going to be coming to my collection too.

In the mean time, I'll let you know f I find anything else stunning. And I guess this is the end of the news for now. I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34