Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yowie USA Series 4

Go down 
+15
WhiteLightning Wolf
sbell
bmathison1972
NightLioness
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
Ravonium
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Night Elf
halichoeres
landrover
SUSANNE
widukind
Tarunyada
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blublub

Blublub

Country/State : Minnesota

3 - Yowie USA Series 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie USA Series 4   3 - Yowie USA Series 4 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 6:45 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
I see series 5 already appears to be on the market. One seller on eBay has a couple and there are some from series 5 in the sold listings as well.

Yup, just saw that today - looks like it's called "Wild Water Series." Also looks like they've changed to egg-shaped containers. Maybe to try and break into the Easter egg market? If so then I'd imagine they'll be hitting stores soon...
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

3 - Yowie USA Series 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie USA Series 4   3 - Yowie USA Series 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 12:42 pm

Strange that they aren't on the Yowie website yet, if they're already for sale scratch I tried to find the Australian Yowie site, but they're just redirecting me to the American website. I can't wait to see pictures of the figurines, especially from the axolotl and the giant river otter Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/

Yowie USA Series 4
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3