Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!

Go down 
+39
JamesPanda
Froggie
Roger
PeGe
Catman
ken yeo
Dutch Bear
lucky luke
ze_neto
Duck-Anch-Amun
Dum_my
bmathison1972
costicuba
sphyrna18
terrorchicken
Balaenoptera
QuollMate
Ravonium
WhiteLightning Wolf
spielgerg
Bloodrayne
LukaLeon085
aschuck
CWGross
Caspian
Tupolew Tu-154
Rhombo Eric
Fossa
john2xtheman
landrover
Takama
halichoeres
Megaptera
barracudacat
SUSANNE
widukind
Tarunyada
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed 05 Dec 2018, 12:50

Wow, primates tube is really awesome! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed 05 Dec 2018, 13:17

Jean-Luc also posted some pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and these little figures can be seen from different angles. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed 05 Dec 2018, 18:45

I got mine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!! - Page 7 EmptyFri 07 Dec 2018, 12:06

Hello,
Someone on Facebook posted pictures of the Dolphins Toob, and I thought you'd like to see them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!! - Page 7 EmptyFri 07 Dec 2018, 13:41

ze_neto wrote:
Hello,
Someone on Facebook posted pictures of the Dolphins Toob, and I thought you'd like to see them.

Thanks Zé! However, we already have a wonderful topic about them that can be seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!! - Page 7 EmptyFri 07 Dec 2018, 14:20

Hello Roger!
In the pictures I posted, we can mesure their sizes... I think it is good, isn't?

Roger wrote:
ze_neto wrote:
Hello,

Thanks Zé! However, we already have a wonderful topic about them that can be seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!! - Page 7 EmptyFri 07 Dec 2018, 16:12

The size is like the other toob whales and dolphins or like PV.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!! - Page 7 EmptyFri 07 Dec 2018, 20:57

Yes, they're good and useful. I only wanted to point everyone to that topic. Very Happy

ze_neto wrote:
Hello Roger!
In the pictures I posted, we can mesure their sizes... I think it is good, isn't?

Roger wrote:
ze_neto wrote:
Hello,

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7