Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures

Go down 
+12
lucky luke
Jill
NandO
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
jarda
Bonnie
SUSANNE
Roger
bmathison1972
widukind
Froggie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 2:58 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful ducks !!!
Ihow big are they ? Very Happy

I am sorry for my late reply, Susanne, one picture says more than thousands of words... You can compare with some common KM animals:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:08 am

I like the bullfrog, I wonder if they made an edible frog too. Wink

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 6:28 am

K&M Mandarin, Wood, and Ruddy Ducks?! Never seen them before. Can you imagine the other ducks?
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 7:22 am

DOES ANYONE KNOW EXACTLY THE COMPLETE LIST OF FIGURES OF THIS TYPE AND SIZE RELEASED BY K&M?
-Red wolf and 2 pups
-Red panda and baby
-spectacled bear
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 7:33 am

These are figures from the AZA Collection, made from a partnership with the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. You can see the figures here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 7:36 am

Here are my two examples of K&M AZA figures:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
River Otter and Hawaiian Monk Seal
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 9:11 am

Birdsage wrote:
These are figures from the AZA Collection, made from a partnership with the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. You can see the figures here:

Thank you. Yes, I know this link but seeing the ducks in the above post...I have been wondering how many more animals there will be that are not listed in the Wiki....
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 11:25 am

I know that there is an K&M AZA Green Sea Turtle as well. It is apparently soft and rubbery, unlike the others.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 11:30 am

Stripedhyena wrote:
Birdsage wrote:

Thank you. Yes, I know this link but seeing the ducks in the above post...I have been wondering how many more animals there will be that are not listed in the Wiki....

It is a very unknown and not common serie.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 2:04 pm

Time to revive this interesting topic.
I just got these rubber Commerson's dolphins by K&M. I have never seen this figure before, the seller said they are probably from 2001 but they weren't exactly sure. Thought I would share them here, of course any info would be appreciated. Makes me wonder if there are any other K&M cetaceans I don't know about scratch
Also since I have two I am willing to trade one, if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 2:21 pm

Those are intriguing! They are rubber you say; hard rubber or really flexible?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 4:20 am

Hmm, they're quite firm (they keep their shape when you pick them up) but they're definitely more flexible than the average plastic figure.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 4:23 am

Balaenoptera wrote:
Time to revive this interesting topic.
I just got these rubber Commerson's dolphins by K&M. I have never seen this figure before, the seller said they are probably from 2001 but they weren't exactly sure. Thought I would share them here, of course any info would be appreciated. Makes me wonder if there are any other K&M cetaceans I don't know about scratch
Also since I have two I am willing to trade one, if anyone's interested.

I think this rubber serie have much more. Often there are colour variations.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 4:26 am

jarda wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful ducks !!!
Ihow big are they ? Very Happy

I am sorry for my late reply, Susanne, one picture says more than thousands of words... You can compare with some common KM animals:

Why i dont have seen before? Can you please tell me the duck species.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 9:29 am

Wow marvellous ducks...

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 9:40 am

Andreas, they have tags shown on the previous page. They are a mandarin, wood, mallard, and ruddy duck.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 7:13 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Andreas, they have tags shown on the previous page. They are a mandarin, wood, mallard, and ruddy duck.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 6:47 am

I found a octopus, not rubber, no tube size. And i can not find a Set by Wild Republic with this octopus. The material is the same like the tube figures but the size is larger.
Soon pics

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 10:39 am

widukind wrote:
I found a octopus, not rubber, no tube size. And i can not find a Set by Wild Republic with this octopus. The material is the same like the tube figures but the size is larger.
Soon pics

Pic(together with a small Toymany octopus. The K&M figures was a set with 2 divers)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 10:42 am

Interesting Andreas, great catch!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 11:00 am

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 3:45 pm

We can't find anything online about that set, just the octopus with a truck. Very cool figure, I hope to find info to put it on TAW.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 10:48 am

Roger wrote:
We can't find anything online about that set, just the octopus with a truck. Very cool figure, I hope to find info to put it on TAW.

That is the set i bought. I will look if the divers are marked too

The octopus only with K&M Int

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures   K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

K&M - rare or less known/unknown figures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2