Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+74
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Stripedhyena
sunny
Babdo
Hippocollector
Morek
Phexedrine
goatherder
Leoo Past
thebritfarmer
Jill
spor
MansoBoricua
Paleochris
spacelab
ikessauro
halichoeres
Neptune
HeartHorses
George
NandO
Bowhead Whale
Roy-Swetsie
Farm collector
Bonnie
castlerigg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Advicot
Mitsukuni
Steve170
mest
Pardofelis
angtyson97
landrover
bmathison1972
Taos
Sylvius
elephas_maximus
JRoberto
Ana
WhiteLightning Wolf
AlienMantis
hawkins_zh
Noémi
WILLYBACOMAN
Rhamphorhynchus
sbell
Tarunyada
Ice_twin
Oryx7557
widukind
Wilorvise
Dutch Bear
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Cscshop2013
smallscaleworld
pipsxlch
costicuba
farmerguy
QuollMate
schleich61
LeeAnn
blackdanter
DaveScriv
Jennypurr
Chris Sweetman
Roger
jarda
75senta75
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

Brand Identification topic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:43 am

Roger wrote:
Isn't it also marked with TM inside of an oval or circle? You always find so many interesting figures. :)
is just marked 1988 made in china but it looks an feels to nice to just be a china made leopard ? an ye there seems to be alot of interesting animals in new zealand cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: An other group of unknown models.   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi,

I don't know these models. Does anybody know their size and brand?
Thank You Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:19 am

Chinese local model, no brand. Small size like Japanese model.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:38 am

Those are Hongshao models. Wink

They are a bit smaller than Schleich but bigger than Japanese models.

Here are the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] walkarounds.

There is a topic about this brand but I can't find it  cyclops
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:43 am

Interesting stuff :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:44 am

Thank You for the info. So they are not fit to my collection as Eikoh models. :/
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:32 am

so idk but i belive this is a sumatran rhino dose anyone know anything about it ?? is marked with jaru china i found it in a flee marked [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:34 am

Oryx7557 wrote:
so idk but i belive this is a sumatran rhino dose anyone know anything about it ?? is marked with jaru china i found it in a flee marked [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cant help, but what you want to know? I think Jaru is the brand :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:50 am

widukind wrote:
Oryx7557 wrote:

Cant help, but what you want to know? I think Jaru is the brand :)
haha lol! it was right in front of me the whole time thank you widukind i belive it is ja-ru toys comes from a polly bag i just found :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:28 am

Yes, JaRu is surely the brand and Sumatran rhino is a good guess. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:04 am

I got any time ago this coloured fish from Froggie. Now i found out it is a Blue-girdled angelfish, Pomacanthus navarchus- for the specie list. But this figurine isnt marked, also no made in ..... I think it is more a modern brand (no vintage) because the material is a little softer as Schleich etc. Have anybody more informations. It is a beautieful figurine and so it could be possible the makers have more nice stuff.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 2:47 am

It is indeed a great fish toy, I love the colors. Unfortunately, I can't help for the brand.

By the way, you have this Seehorse in your collection. It is maybe a YUJIN but is not the "Primary color saltwater fish Book 1" Seahorse.

Someone could help? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 5:18 am

Kikimalou wrote:
It is indeed a great fish toy, I love the colors. Unfortunately, I can't help for the brand.

By the way, you have this Seehorse  in your collection. It is maybe a YUJIN but is not the "Primary color saltwater fish Book 1" Seahorse.

Someone could help?  Very Happy

It is from the zodiac serie :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:17 am

Thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 4:21 pm

You are welcome :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 1:50 pm

Back in March I got this tiny diorama with eating/drinking pigs. It's made out of really hard, unbendable plastic and is only marked 'Italy'. Does anyone know which brand this could be?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:47 am

I really wished to be of help but I tried to google it using italian words and it is incredible that we can't find anything. Italy is basically a world of Nativity figures and it outshines everything. Surely the Italy marking will guide you, soon or later, to a brand. pig

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 9:17 am

Julie, i cant help but it is really really interesting to see more :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:50 pm

Roger wrote:
I really wished to be of help but I tried to google it using italian words and it is incredible that we can't find anything. Italy is basically a world of Nativity figures and it outshines everything. Surely the Italy marking will guide you, soon or later, to a brand. pig

widukind wrote:
Julie, i cant help but it is really really interesting to see more :)

Thanks both for trying anyway! I'll let you know whenever I find something. Hopefully one of our Italian members will be of any help Smile

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:27 pm

I came across a lot of plastic animals on eBay USA (I don't know why I bother looking anyway because of the shipping costs T.T ), when I noticed these two little horses.. Can someone tell me what brand they are? It's about the pinto-ish (bottom left) and the heavy horse (upper left)

Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:17 am

Tarunyada wrote:
It's about the pinto-ish (bottom left) and the heavy horse (upper left)

Battat Tera (from US Target stores).

About the Italy brand. In the same set belongs a pair of beautiful swans, some chickens, goats, sheep, geese (i think). But i could never find anything online.

At the oportunity...who made these horses?

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:47 pm

I recently got this lovely composition fox but after a lot of research, I have not found any info on what brand he is. I even put the names that were included in the listing title in the search bar in hopes of finding out who made him. He distantly reminds me of a Marolin but not quite. The seller was confident that he was from the 1920's or 30's era but I am not so sure. Other than the cracks in the paint job from age, he's in fantastic shape for being so old. Does anyone have any info on his maker? I'm super curious about this guy.

Here he is in relation with my other composition foxes.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:50 pm

AlienMantis wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
It's about the pinto-ish (bottom left) and the heavy horse (upper left)

Battat Tera (from US Target stores).

About the Italy brand. In the same set belongs a pair of beautiful swans, some chickens, goats, sheep, geese (i think). But i could never find anything online.

At the oportunity...who made these horses?

Thank you very much! I even own some Battat figurines, but I didn't know they made such lovely horses.

Thanks for showing your Italy figurines as well! Very intersting scratch I hope we can find out what brand they are!

Sorry, can't help you with the horses D:

@Fallon: lovely fox I love you Can't help you with identification though, sorry!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:39 pm

I'm into horses lately Laughing Can someone help me identify this lovely haflinger? I just can't resist that face I love you The advertisement says it's Schleich-S, but it's definitely not..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:11 pm

I think this Haflinger can be from Bullyland or Papo Smile But I'm not sure. It's very cute indeed Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next