Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+74
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Stripedhyena
sunny
Babdo
Hippocollector
Morek
Phexedrine
goatherder
Leoo Past
thebritfarmer
Jill
spor
MansoBoricua
Paleochris
spacelab
ikessauro
halichoeres
Neptune
HeartHorses
George
NandO
Bowhead Whale
Roy-Swetsie
Farm collector
Bonnie
castlerigg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Advicot
Mitsukuni
Steve170
mest
Pardofelis
angtyson97
landrover
bmathison1972
Taos
Sylvius
elephas_maximus
JRoberto
Ana
WhiteLightning Wolf
AlienMantis
hawkins_zh
Noémi
WILLYBACOMAN
Rhamphorhynchus
sbell
Tarunyada
Ice_twin
Oryx7557
widukind
Wilorvise
Dutch Bear
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Cscshop2013
smallscaleworld
pipsxlch
costicuba
farmerguy
QuollMate
schleich61
LeeAnn
blackdanter
DaveScriv
Jennypurr
Chris Sweetman
Roger
jarda
75senta75
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Brand Identification topic - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 7:23 pm

Is it hollow ?
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 7:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Andreas, whenever I ask for help in this topic I always have the hope that someone might be able to identify something and, although it is not usual, I am often surprised by answers that give me names or clues. There are also collectors who have discovered brands I didn't know about, like yourself! So thank you all the same cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Christophe, no, it’s heavy like the Elastolin ones...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 7:58 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Andreas, whenever I ask for help in this topic I always have the hope that someone might be able to identify something and, although it is not usual, I am often surprised by answers that give me names or clues. There are also collectors who have discovered brands I didn't know about, like yourself! So thank you all the same cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Christophe, no, it’s heavy like the Elastolin ones...

Crocodile Crocodile

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 8:00 pm

I remember me a local collector had in the past also a larger composition figure from a small brand, it could be from the former GDR. But i can not remember if the figure was hollow or not.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Morek

Morek

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 9:44 pm

Taos wrote:
Found this ram,thought he was a made in Hong Kong but not sure now.There are no marks on him.Is he a copy of Britains/Timpo or other maker?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Morek

Morek

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 9:48 pm

Hi guys! I need help to identify this bear. I can’t find him anywhere. He has England on his left side just under front leg. I’m not sure if is visible on the photo.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 5:22 pm

This bear is probably a Taylor & Barrett. It was also produced in France by Georges Munckle
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:43 pm

Thank you Morek. Smile I also have the ewe-but in grey-and the Rough Collie.

Morek

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 1:52 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
This bear is probably a Taylor & Barrett. It was also produced in France by Georges Munckle
Thank you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 4:56 pm

Think this maybe the Funrise Mule but not sure as all it has on marked on it is made in China and the letter J.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 11:05 pm

It may be the Frunrise donkey. My mule is different than this model... but its very similar to their style.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 9:55 pm

Thanks Paige. Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 10:20 pm

Looking again, I'm not sure what it is. According to these current ebay listings these are the donkey model.

And this is my mule.

None of these match your model... I am not sure what you have there. Very similar in style though!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 10:31 pm

Thank you again Paige,much appreciated.It seems to be in the style of Funrise but maybe its a completely different maker.As I have said previously,no info on the model itself.

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 1:41 am

Taos wrote:
Think this maybe the Funrise Mule but not sure as all it has on marked on it is made in China and the letter J.

This is close in shape to one of Funrise's "farm horses" but with donkey ears and tail. My sheep and goat from the same set have Funrise on the stamp, so I wonder if yours is a knock-off that used the farm horse general shape.

Interestingly, the back card of this set does not include a farm horse in the actual mold but the other Funrise farm horse mold.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 9:26 pm

Thanks Jill,its great to see the back of the cards as well,I remember having that goat and some of the cattle when younger but sadly they are long gone!You may be right and this may just be a copy.

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 11:09 am

I had been looking for one of these soft-shell turtles for some time. I got these two along with a dolphin and some other marine animals that I am not interested in collecting. They are made of semi hard solid rubber and are marked Made in Hong Kong on the belly.
I know of a few more color variants and they may also have been made in plastic.

Does anyone know brand or period?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 1:46 pm

First time I see them
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 2:37 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
First time I see them

Same here

Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 5:53 pm

Well, if neither of you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] know about it... it's going to be complicated...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 6:05 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
Well, if neither of you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] know about it... it's going to be complicated...

Always , maybe for Hongkong toy collectors. But my figures are also unknown there. But where are the experts to find for that?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 12:36 am

Taos wrote:

Is it the size of a traditional Funrise or smaller like a tube figure?
Toy Major minis are usually not marked with TM logo or year. Could it be from a Toy Major 12 figures Farm set of minis?

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 10:11 pm

Roger-its a traditional Funrise size model and not tube sized.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 10:13 pm

Taos wrote:
Roger-its a traditional Funrise size model and not tube sized.

OK, so my theory is out of question. :)

Hippocollector

Country/State : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 5:02 pm

It has the scleich model but its painted completely different [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next