Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare

Go down 
+25
Duck-Anch-Amun
Shanti
Advicot
RtasVadumee
costicuba
spacelab
Steve170
Megaptera
landrover
Caracal
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
pipsxlch
75senta75
Kikimalou
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Pardofelis
Taos
SUSANNE
Tiermann
zirkoon
Roger
Bloodrayne
lucky luke
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 12:20 am

These are the penguins I have. Which one would you like a comparison photo with?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the wolfish is a US Yowies. I have a few spares if youd like one when all this virus stuff settles down and the mail is safe again.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 10:56 am

May I ask what brands are some of the banded, rockhopper and chinstrap penguins are. I've been looking for more of these species. Do you have any or know any who has any spares?

They are some marvellous looking figures and I am certainly very jealous as many of your figures are on my wish list.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:02 am

Thank you with regards to the Horned Owl.Some more great models again!! Smile

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:03 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
These are the penguins I have. Which one would you like a comparison photo with?

And the wolfish is a US Yowies. I have a few spares if youd like one when all this virus stuff settles down and the mail is safe again.

Oh... that would be so nice of you to do that. What would you like in exchange ? I have only stuff from the main brands but if you are interested in a particular figure, don't hesitate to tell me. Would you like a AAA penguin chick to go with your adult ?

I would like to see the albatross next to the Schleich king penguin without chick please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 12:30 pm

Wonderful figures always

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:50 pm

Ben, I will set up your comparison photo for later today.

Adam, several of the brands in that photo (besides popular main brands like Schleich) are playvisions SeaWorld copies or K&M or Yowies. I can send you a list a little later today as well.

Otherwise, thank you all for your wonderful comments!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:52 pm

Wild waterfowl:

The rest of my frogs:

Some sharks (warmer-ish waters):

Elephant seals:

Prehistoric Crocodiles! (Wraps up my prehistorics):

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:59 pm

Very nice frogs, waterfowl and elephant seals. Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:22 am

Here is your comparison photo Ben, I hope it answers your questions about the albatross.

Adam, here are the penguins you requested (let me know if I missed any).
Safari penguins all are top row, bottom left 3 SeaWorld, 1 schleich center, 2 K&M.

And here is a list of my penguin models from earlier in this thread (is probably missing some figures, I am currently working to remedy that):
UK 26
USA 2019
Schleich: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1993-1997
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2010-2016
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2011-2017
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2011
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2013-2016
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1998-2010
Safari: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1997-present
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1998-present
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2008-present
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1999
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2007-present
K&M 2005
AAA no info
SeaWorld 3 figures no info
Unknown 2 figures no info

Let me know if this answers your penguin questions!

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:03 am

This is marvellous, thank you. What species are the SeaWorld figures? and the species of emperor/macaroni? (it looks ever so odd)

The K&M penguins are gorgeous

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:50 am

Thank you Saarloos, it helps me a lot !

That albatross is much more acceptable for my collection than CollectA's.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:55 am

Great models again and love the waterfowl!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:54 pm

Adam the seaworld figures are stamped as south african, rockhopper, and humboldt.

Glad I could help Ben!

Thank you Taylor. :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:55 pm

I really wish I could get my hands on some! :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 7:25 pm

Assorted tropical birds:

Rattlesnake:

Assorted water birds:

Blue, gray, minke, and bryde's whales:

Tropical fish, branded:

Mako and blue sharks:

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 7:43 pm

So many more amazing figures Shocked

What brand is the quetzal ? I need a quetzal ! Shocked

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 7:47 pm

I like the Safari scarlet and white ibeses. They don't look too small, maybe I'l hunt them down, but they would make a nice WoW species :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 7:54 pm

Ben and Blaine, those are all safari toob figures, exotic birds I think?

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

yes they are. I was already aware of them, but haven't hunted them down yet fearing they are too small. But they don't appear to be :)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:30 pm

Oh please stop tempting me with these amazing figures!

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:35 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

I can't stop being amazed by the quality of Safari toob figures. I mean, aren't toob figures supposed to be very cheap and mediocre ? That's how they were in my childhood but times have definitely changed.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:41 pm

Some of the safari toobs are a bit mediocre and not worth it. HOWEVER, they have some true gems mixed in with the not so great models or just stellar toobs all together. Especially the last 2 years the quality has gone up (pelagic fish, dolphins, whales toobs in particular)! Since you are a scale/species collector I'd really reccomend looking into them in TAW as I think you will find some new figures for your collection.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Advicot wrote:
Oh please stop tempting me with these amazing figures!
But its too much fun! Laughing

Thats how I felt when I first started here. And I can see how excited you are about this hobby and certain figures. It takes time but I can tell you dreams do come true. Ive gotten "lucky" several times over the last decade here with the generosity of members and with their great collected wisdom and knowledge.

So on that note, this is a GIANT thank you to all the members here who have helped me in the past and have been so kind and giving. Heres to another decade of great friends and this exciting hobby!

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:02 am

Lovely collection again.I didn't realise the ibis came in white.I only have a few birds for the exotic tube so that probably why!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 3:16 pm

Great choice of figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   6 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next