Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool finds among old toys!

Go down 
+4
Roger
SUSANNE
landrover
Giulia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Giulia

Giulia

Country/State : Italy

Cool finds among old toys! Empty
PostSubject: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:48 pm

During the last days I was sorting out my old toys from my childhood and I found a lot of interesting figures, mostly Nayab, some New Ray and other unbranded, so I decided to take some photos Smile
Firstly, some Nayab (I think) colourful birds cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I remember having also a brown pelican and a scarlet macaw, but I couldn't find them...

Then some other figures repainted by me (I know they are far from being perfect but I was little when I did them Smile )

Some turtles (I remember having a whole set of them but They've disappeared Sad )

And finally some New Ray cute dogs I love you

I have a lot of other figures like these to show, so I hope to find the time to take some other photos
Let me know if you want to see some of these figures in details cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 7:04 pm

Interesting additions, very nice birds, beautiful turtles and lovely dogs.

Applause Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 8:10 pm

So wonderful to find old friends again, - and especially such wonderful old friends as these cheers

The little birds catch my eye, - they are so great.
An STS friend gave me the crowned pigion several years ago, and I adore it Very Happy

Please. yes ! I hope you find time to show us more photos sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 12:15 am

I also hope you show more of your figures to us. There isn't many things in this hobby than rediscovering these "old" figures. I think you have the biggest concentration of Nayab birds I know.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:19 am

Lovely "new" finds! I like the turtles best.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:21 am

Oldies but goldies

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Giulia

Giulia

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:30 am

Thank you for all you nice comments cheers
Today or maybe tomorrow I will upload other pictures! I've found tons of other animals Laughing Laughing

Giulia

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 1:13 pm

So here are other photos cheers
I've taken only group pics with some schleich figures for comparison, but if you want to see some of them in details I will take better photos

So, firstly we have some HUGE Nayab animals Shocked

Then some other animals, more in scale with Schleich ones

I really love these two I love you

And finally two strange animals marked with Kidcentives 1999 Shocked
I also had the cheetah of this company but sadly I couldn't find them...

If some of these figures is needed for T.A.Wiki let me know and I will take better pictures cheers

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Giulia, your collection is really interesting, mainly these figures you preserved for all these years.
It is wonderful that you are offering pictures of some of them to put at the Toy Animal Wiki.
Many are missing actually. I will check later which ones we need pics and also to see in which set they should be listed.
The okapi and the bighorn are listed as being part of Wild Republic polybag sets. Yes, it is likely Nayab who produces them once they are not marked with K&M . Other large figures are much probably from polybags, the warthog is and the others I don't remember seeing them but I will try to find.
I will start with these and later I will check all the others.

Giulia

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:50 am

Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes they surely come all from polybags but I can't remember the brand... however they're all marked only with "made in china". If I'll find something else interesting I will surely post other pictures Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 1:38 am

Embarassed The warthog is not the same as the one we can find in the Wild Republic polybag of Africa. scratch I can't also find the set where the ostrich, hyena and fowl belongs. I was sure I've seen the hyena and warthog before but I can't find it anywhere. Though, if you provide me inidividual pictures of these four large figures. I can list them at the wiki as large Nayab and if we find a more correct identification, it is easy to fix later.

Giulia

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:19 am

Ok perfect! I will take individual pictures of those figures as soon as posssible! cheers

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:36 pm

Giulia wrote:

Then some other figures repainted by me (I know they are far from being perfect but I was little when I did them Smile )

Let me know if you want to see some of these figures in details cheers

this animal is beautiful! Do you have the brand and the size ? thank you
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 9:01 am

Never heard of the brand in the pic before. Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 9:18 am

Lovely models full of memories, I am sure Very Happy

Thankyou for sharing !

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 10:19 pm

Some lovely models!

PostSubject: Re: Cool finds among old toys!   Cool finds among old toys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool finds among old toys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: